Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

London

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Me and my boyfriend are going to London in March for the weekend but not sure what there is to do. Could someone please give me some ideas and recomendations. Thanks.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Anything in particular that you want to know?
  • Options
    There is loooooooooads.

You could go and visit the usual sites... Nelson's collumn, Big ben, Eros etc.. You could take one of the open top buses that go on tours round most of central London and all the sites..

Plenty of places for shopping - Covent Garden, Carnaby Street, Oxford street, Tottenham court road.

Visit some museums and art galleries? The Tate Modern and Britain, National gallery, Natrual History and Science musuems, The V&A.. Most of them are free to get into aswell..

Go to the Theatre? There are always some good shows on..

Sites below might be useful to you..

View London London Online

Give me an idea of what you want to do and i might be able to suggest something more specific...?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Londons cracking. Best thing aboout it is the theatre and the food.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Londons cracking. Best thing aboout it is the theatre and the food.

:yes:
  • Options
    The Tate Modern and Saatchi is really good if you like art, there's always something to see in the theatre, i seen chicago last time i went. Or you could always go on the london eye. if your going shoppin though but dont want want to go to the main streets go to camden lock market, i love it. :D
  • Options
    How can you find out what is on at the theatre?
  • Options
    http://www.officiallondontheatre.co.uk/

There is loads and loads and loads of stuff to do in london - pretty much anything you fancy doing you can (except for skiing on real snow)
  • Options
    Anyone got any recomendations on places to go and eat? The problem is that my boyfriend is very fussy.
  • Options
    What time of food do you want?? Basically anything in the world you want to eat you can get.

Or try www.toptable.co.uk