Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm freaking out

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been on my current AD's for either 2 or three years. For about the past two months I've been going nuts. I'll be fine one minute and bawling my eyes out and yelling at people for no reason at all. I plan on going to my dr soon but why is this happening. Have I grown an immunity to this so quickly? Is it possible to go from depression to something different? can alcohol and AD's have a different effect more than just making you a lightweight?

Comments

• Options
    Well whilst we're on the topic is it still effective to take 'ie antibiotics b4 u go to bed instead of in the morning> :confused:

Anwyay.... i think theres only so much AD;s can do .... you have to feel better ureself.... from here we can see ure a worthwhhile person that ppl would wanta know and there so much worth being here for..

from what i have heard ADs only numb you so you can go on but u need ot make the effort ureself (im sure u are) :yeees:
  • Options
    Gu3ss what. I've taken 4 AD's hjoping to feel better. I take Paxil 37.5mg I work in a pharmacy with old dying peole and crazy peole and even these crazy ass vucking people don't take 37.5mg. I do. But I still feel. I take those. I'm on Vicodin 5/500m and 7 oz of vocka because thats la i hafve left. if id ould i'd buy meysle another 174 but idreank the `65 of vkea and the 165 if captian in the last wek and i do vcerey week. and guess what. I still feel. and i feel liske shit. i just promised my man that i would call my dr tommorrow. tell them. tell them i need something different. this hasn't been working for over a month. a mg over that of the average nut job doesmn't work for me. why can't i just die and save everybody the trouble. i have 2 more vicodin. i have 1 valium. i'm out of vodka and captian but i still hav some amretto. and do you know why i'm on here? because y boyfriend is my only friend. i have my family and him. who else am i going to talk to. i'm so sad. i'm so pathetic.
  • Options
    can i bb elhappy? am i klintock sikve and 1972 worst nightmare? can i live in a 02300k townhosue with the lvoe of my life and be sad? can i have a cecent job, actually be acepted to a privat university even though i feled it out drunk and have my prents pay fr it. can i hyave an absolute excelent life and sitll be deperesed? can i be sucicdeal with all this? can i be a coupel vicdin and valium and come booze aseay feom death with all this going on fmr me?
  • Options
    heh ok i think we were both drunk when those were typed :/

hope ure feeling better :)
  • Options
    37.5mg isnt a particularly high dose of paroxetine. Pretty average really.

Ive found over last few months im starting to 'feel' more. Never used to cry while taking AD's but i do now. im hoping its not because this AD is starting to not work.

Anyway, drinking wont help u feel better.
  • Options
    Alcohol tends to amplify whatever mood you are in. If you are depressed, and aside from the direct interactions of the antidepressants with alcohol, it is unlikely to improve your mood.

If I were you, I'd cut back on the boozing before I started taking more of the drugs.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Don't put so much faith in AD's.
    Weekender Offender