Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Boxers vs GString

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know there's been topics on these separately but here's the deal:

I am 18 year old and I am a big fan of women's boxers. They're comfy, they're cute, they're pratical and they're me (I'm a bit of a skater chick, or whatever you wanna call it)

Anyway, I've got me some Christmas money and I gotta do some underwear shopping. Question is, dare I try out a g-string? I've never worn one in my life and I'm not sure how comfy it might be. I'm just thinking that maybe the boyfriend might appreciate it.

Opinions people?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think g-strings and thongs are comfy. but tbh i prefer and also think guys prefer french knickers and sexy briefs to a gstring. theyre kind of tacky now.
    Well I'm a big fan of thongs and g-strings as knickers tend to end up in my arse crack anyway.
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Well I'm a big fan of thongs and g-strings as knickers tend to end up in my arse crack anyway.

Thats correct. Plus the cutest panties come in gstrings
    I love my french knickers. And they are like £1.66 a pair in matalan sale at the moment. Bargain.
    I found thongs really uncomfortable first time I wore them. I'd go with the french knickers tbh.
    I've a couple of pairs of womens boxers.. but the legs always seem to ride up, so I may aswell be wearing normal pants. G-Strings are okay, as long as they're good quality - nasty material can get kinda scratchy. You don't actually notice the 'string', really. Overall, french knickers can sex up any bottom.
    french knickers for the win. they are waaay more flattering to the non-underwear models amongst us than thongs are.

plus a good chunk of the blokes i know prefer them to thongs (to look at). quite often a little left to the imagination is a winner.
    I prefer french knickers myself.
    french knickers all the way for me. they flatter much better than g-strings, imo.
    u cant even feel the string on g-strings - i wear them if im meeting a lad and a chance theyre gna be seen. Cant wear thongs - too much material up ur crack u can feel it (that sounds ming - but true) - but french knickers r just as sexy apparently and also comfy
    So whats a french knicker? I did a search but all I got was grannie panties like this
    Womens boxers are great, theyre funky and uber comfy.. g-strings on the other hand have sex appeal. If you wear thongs a lot then go for it, otherwise you may feel like your flossing your ass. They can be a little uncomfortable if your not used to them, but at least theres no VPL.
    my_name wrote:
    So whats a french knicker? I did a search but all I got was grannie panties like this
    :lol: no thats not them!

CLICK
    Hmm...think I might just buy a bit of this and that in the sales and see what I like and what I don't like and what not.
    lipsy wrote:

CLICK

Ah yes. Those now, are cute
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I remember in my 5-day trip with my school in the last year, when we were all in our pyjamas there was a girl in boxers. And I mean the same kind of boxers that I (and guys generally) wear.
    Zalbor wrote:
    I remember in my 5-day trip with my school in the last year, when we were all in our pyjamas there was a girl in boxers. And I mean the same kind of boxers that I (and guys generally) wear.

And...what was the verdict?
    Zalbor wrote:

mens go all baggy round the crotch!

maybe she had something to hide in there haha
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Thongs are fucking horrible. French knickers all the way.
    Weekender Offender 
    I haven't worn full pants for years, they're so uncomfy- all that material around your arse and knicker elastic either digging in or not doing anything and the knickers move to one side and bunch up! But, I might try a pair of those french knickers as you're all advocating them and as they look like they have all over stretch- might eliminate above discomforts.

And what are those girly boxers with thong backs? how does tha work?
    lipsy wrote:

CLICK
    I find that style of underwear that la senza call "Brazilian" most amusing since it is absolutely nothing like Brazilian underwear!
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I find that style of underwear that la senza call "Brazilian" most amusing since it is absolutely nothing like Brazilian underwear!
    oh whats brazillian underwear like then?
    lipsy wrote:
    oh whats brazillian underwear like then?
    Ur... well nothing like that.

It is rare for Brazilian bras to be underwired for one. They only come in three sizes so rarely fit well.

Also the pants are, an average, fairly ugly granny pants unless you really hunt. Buying g-string knickers is a nightmare, they tend to limit g-strings to dodgy sex shop underwear and bikini's.
    i usually wear boxers or french knickers. occasionally bikini pants. I do have a few thongs but dont wear them often I think they make my arse look bigger.
    i love my girl boxers to bits! but for special days french knickers over thongs every time :yes:
    Isn't hardcore panty lines a problem with these chick boxer things?
    my_name wrote:
    Isn't hardcore panty lines a problem with these chick boxer things?
    no, only with briefs. boxers and french knickers arent elasticated at the leg so dont really show under your clothes. Thong lines are worse than pant lines anyway.