Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

can weed still affect you almost a year on?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    tyler calls a spade a spade without even turning the card over
    Humanity is an example of the most creative entity yet discovered!
    DEAL WITH IT! :shocking:

How the fuck does human creativity relate to someone wondering if cannabis has affected their emotions? :confused:

Try swallowing another dictionary btw - you've obviously learned the words, but alas the meaning has eluded you.

*gives massive wanker sign*
    Spliffie wrote:
    How the fuck does human creativity relate to someone wondering if cannabis has affected their emotions? :confused:

Try swallowing another dictionary btw - you've obviously learned the words, but alas the meaning has eluded you.

*gives massive wanker sign*
    i reckon he's on drugs ...andrews liver salts probably.
    turlough wrote:
    What the fuck are you on about. Do you even know what a paradigm is.

You're randomly using big words to make yourself look big but you're getting the opposite effect.

You're also a prick btw.

YOU are an idiot and a disgrace to the human intelligence!

I will not be dragged into the sewer you are obviously incapable of escaping from in your sad little existence.

If you can’t use a dictionary you really should stay away from computers LOL
    :D
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Ok, this is all getting off topic and personal, enough please.
    oh god!
    klintoks your father and blagsta your uncle ...how can such a thing be?

by the way ...get real and quit trying to impress ...it obviously aint working.

I am involved with a great deal of correspondence all over the planet. Why is it I only read insults from Britain? Could it be perhaps Britain is infested with scum :confused:
    YOU are an idiot and a disgrace to the human intelligence!

I will not be dragged into the sewer you are obviously incapable of escaping from in your sad little existence.

If you can’t use a dictionary you really should stay away from computers LOL
    :D

lol ...your niether contributing or entertaining tyler.
    you seem to be here to nitpick.
    lol
    do you actualy have anything to contribute?

lol ...
    Dialogue is a progressive art that uses vocabulary like colours. However, all you scum seem to consider is the short term shit you live with and are unable to develop anything other than insults.

These insults are obviously a product of jealousy and are produced from idiots without scope, theory, concept or idea!

Britain’s population is becoming a society of consumerist vermin with the attention span of mosquitoes. Only stay long enough to draw a belly of blood! You are the product of capitalism and will supply the inbreeding capitalist with your value until the day you die!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Who are you trying to impress mate, and why? It's somewhat pathetic. :lol:

Now take your thesaurus and fuck off!
    Weekender Offender 
    Dialogue is a progressive art that uses vocabulary like colours. However, all you scum seem to consider is the short term shit you live with and are unable to develop anything other than insults.

These insults are obviously a product of jealousy and are produced from idiots without scope, theory, concept or idea!

Britain’s population is becoming a society of consumerist vermin with the attention span of mosquitoes. Only stay long enough to draw a belly of blood! You are the product of capitalism and will supply the inbreeding capitalist with your value until the day you die!

This would be the drug forum and noone cares about your terrible accusations. You are entitled to your theories, concepts, and ideas but let's try to be a little less hypocritical. Now I bolded all of the insults in your "art".

This site needs a Bitch and Moan forum (like &totse :) )specifically for people like you.
    kthx
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    TYLER - I had said it before. You contribute nothing, and are a waste of space entirley. GO AWAY.

You are crazier than Rich Kid. Please, leave. At least Rich Kid has a sense of humour. Monocrat and you - a perfect couple. Now, go. How have you not been banned yet?

Oh, and BTW, you get insults here from Britain because - YOU ONLY TALK TO TWATS OTHER THAN HERE! You've finally found a forum of sensible intelligent people, and shock horror, they don't like you. Take a hint, or in this case, a blatantly obvious statement.

Now, I am product of Capitalism? Doubtful. I don't say Made in China on my underside.
This discussion has been closed.