Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

age for men to loose virginity?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    good for you. If people say you are pretty then you are pretty. Trust me.
    I had sex for the first time this summer (16 yrs old)
    I've been with my girlfriend for over 2 years (2 and a half now :yes: ), and i love her more than anythinggg
    nina :love:

But anyways, don't feel worried, it happens when it happens. Some people regret it, just make sure its out of love
    Think I was 14 at the time, had been up for it as soon as i realised what my dick was for.
    I'm 23, I'm a virgin, and i dont ever think i'll lose my virginity, thats just life, it's a bitch, i accepted it.

and it matters to people because they might want to experience it, they might not want to feel like they are lagging behind everyone else, everyone has their own reasons.
    EDN1 wrote:
    and it matters to people because they might want to experience it, they might not want to feel like they are lagging behind everyone else, everyone has their own reasons.

i dont understand, sex isn't that hard to get.. Especially if you're a girl.
    EDN1 wrote:
    I'm 23, I'm a virgin, and i dont ever think i'll lose my virginity, thats just life, it's a bitch, i accepted it.

Saying you'll always be a virgin at 23 is serious pessimism.

However weird/fucked up you are, it really doesn't matter - sex is out there for everyone.
    Spliffie wrote:
    Saying you'll always be a virgin at 23 is serious pessimism.

However weird/fucked up you are, it really doesn't matter - sex is out there for everyone.

Yeah you are right but i am a bit of a pessmist so it's a typical thing for me to say.

lol, Spliffie im not weird or fucked up, and i'm sure sex is out their for most people.
    I'm nearly 20 and still a virgin... and frankly I couldn't give a toss.

Everyone I actually respect/like doesn't give two hoots, and people who think it's somehow something to be ashamed of... well I don't give a shit about what they think anyway. These are the sort of people I avoid like the fucking plague.

I may lose it this year, I may lose it in 4 years time. To be perfectly honest, i've got far more important things to worry about at this moment in time.
    Spliffie wrote:

Just gotta pay for it eh?
    Just gotta pay for it eh?

Most people i know who pay for it have no trouble getting it for free either...strange one.

Don't quite get the whole "oh i'll never have sex" stuff. It's doom and gloom nonsense.