Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New 9/11 video worth watching

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well its a big ton of metal full of fuel coming down at a fair speed combined with gravity vs the multi reinfoced, multi walled, streching down miles under ground building.

what gives? the force or the object? wel it in this case it was the force that got it most but while it was destroyed it carried enough force to damage the immovable object, the building.

so you have one gone plane and one dmagaed building.

I'm sure any other building woould have been totalted by it, but the pentagon? too strong.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    I'm sure any other building woould have been totalted by it, but the pentagon? too strong.
    THATS MY POINT SEE.

I'D BET MONEY THAT ANY HONEST oops caps ...computer simulation that threw two huge jet engines at three hundred miles an hour ex yards apart from each other at that buoilding...closely followed by fuel supplies ...would not come up with results that your asking me to swallow.
  • Options
    well real life and computer simualtions differ.

as I said, the pentagon is just too storng to be totaled by it, but it did take damage.
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    well real life and computer simualtions differ.

as I said, the pentagon is just too storng to be totaled by it, but it did take damage.
    lests get real.
    this to strong building had a tunnel bored right through it and out the other side by ...a pointy piece of aluminium and wood ...but big strong steel engines travelling at 300mph ...bounced off?
    if they did ...how come they only found one ...and the one they found was intact and no damage to the brickwork.

don't you see something wrong here?
  • Options
    the official version is it was vapourised.
    one wheel with the wrong type of tyre on ...and one engine ...no seats no bodies strewn across the lawn.

The official version isn't that it was vapourised. Planes don't vapourise and as your conspiracy theory has claimed that there is no debris and then issued pictures with debris in, that would appear to be the height of stupidity.
    top naval aircraft guy on board and others similar ...in old threads about this there are links which i can't be arsed to look for right now ...again.

Well if you can't be arsed to look for them, then I really can't be arsed to believe you - why the hell would I? Simply believing you based on your word would mark me out as gullible enough to believe the official line.
    funny how the plane hit the part of the building ...the only part ...which had been out of bounds and covered in tarps for many months?

No, not really. What were they doing behind that tarp? Making a hole that apparently nobody would believe was made by a 757?
    funny how a cnn news cast was shown on tv stating there was no sign of any plane crash ...government stopped it ever being shown again ...the link to watchit is on here somewhere.

That would be the report by Jamie MacIntyre where he said there were no large pieces of debris and thus he couldn't see any sign of a plane crash? But that's not actually what he was saying at all if you watch the whole thing and take his later quotes on the subject into account. He was actually saying that you couldn't tell just by looking atthe lawn, what had crashed into the Pentagon.
    yes there is a little charring frm the explosion but nothing like an aircraft full of fuel would create.

You've already looked at a picture of the fire damage. This is a building lined with reinforced concrete and kevlar. It's not good stuff for burning.
    the dna? was all over the news within days.

WRT what?
    funny how this government have been shown to be lying about EVERYTHING so far in this war on terror ...

Well you've already made up your mind.
    funny this same govcernment had the airforce and navy practising flying passenger planes into civilian buildings ...

Can we have more info on this? I can't think it would be very useful training their pilots to fly into buildings. I don't think their pilots are fanatical enough.
  • Options
    The official version isn't that it was vapourised. Planes don't vapourise and as your conspiracy theory has claimed that there is no debris and then issued pictures with debris in, that would appear to be the height of stupidity.

Well if you can't be arsed to look for them, then I really can't be arsed to believe you - why the hell would I? Simply believing you based on your word would mark me out as gullible enough to believe the official line.

No, not really. What were they doing behind that tarp? Making a hole that apparently nobody would believe was made by a 757?

That would be the report by Jamie MacIntyre where he said there were no large pieces of debris and thus he couldn't see any sign of a plane crash? But that's not actually what he was saying at all if you watch the whole thing and take his later quotes on the subject into account. He was actually saying that you couldn't tell just by looking atthe lawn, what had crashed into the Pentagon.

You've already looked at a picture of the fire damage. This is a building lined with reinforced concrete and kevlar. It's not good stuff for burning.

WRT what?

Well you've already made up your mind.

Can we have more info on this? I can't think it would be very useful training their pilots to fly into buildings. I don't think their pilots are fanatical enough.
    i can't be arsed looking for the links ...again...notice again?
    cos this topic has been done so many times!

the us training pilots to fly civilian aircraft into large buildings shouldn't need a link seeing as it is now common knowledge.

how easy once that kind of training is in place ...to tell the guys your training that today we are going to do such and such a thing ...a simulated attack on the kind of targets that terrorists might choose.
    and then the planes are taken over remotely ...by the guys in building seven ...
  • Options
    by the way ...the debris ...one wheel ...one engine ...one small piece of metal.

explain to me ...the kind of magic your believing in that can throw three things at this building ...the weakest bit goes straight through.
    the two serious bits ...no effect at all.
    now that has to be magic.
  • Options
    i can't be arsed looking for the links ...again...notice again?
    cos this topic has been done so many times!

Then how come you've signally failed to answer the majority of the points put to you? What happened to the real Flight 77? What did crash into the Pentagon if not a plane? Why have you provided no links and just repeated the widely discredited or uncontextualized quotes from the tin-foil hat brigade?
    the us training pilots to fly civilian aircraft into large buildings shouldn't need a link seeing as it is now common knowledge.

Not even near good enough. Did you know that the Inuit have 70 different words for snow? Everyone knows that, but it isn't actually true.
    how easy once that kind of training is in place ...to tell the guys your training that today we are going to do such and such a thing ...a simulated attack on the kind of targets that terrorists might choose.
    and then the planes are taken over remotely ...by the guys in building seven ...

You'l have to prove the training actually happened first.
    by the way ...the debris ...one wheel ...one engine ...one small piece of metal.

explain to me ...the kind of magic your believing in that can throw three things at this building ...the weakest bit goes straight through.
    the two serious bits ...no effect at all.
    now that has to be magic.

Even the CNN guy you've referred to saw the windshield as well.

I'm not quite sure what your difficulty is here. The plane crashed through the wall, therefore the majority of debris is inside. Perhaps the explosion of the remainder of the fuel blew debris back outside?
  • Options
    the weaker parts of the plane were destroyed, the stronger parts survived somewhat.

what 757 is made of wood? and what engine has brick work?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    So they found some small bits of plane... yes, I couldn't build a bomb into a truck and have bits of plane debris in the truck. (Just an example.)

Honestly, I know planes disintegrate on impact often as not... but something is fishy with the pentagon too. This topic has been done.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    So they found some small bits of plane... yes, I couldn't build a bomb into a truck and have bits of plane debris in the truck. (Just an example.)

They found enough small bits of plane to make...a plane. Remarkable.
    This topic has been done.

The fact that people are peddling the same old twaddle suggests that it really hasn't.
  • Options
    But the issue still remains Grapes that the crash site is extremely irregular.

A crash site that shows an aircraft being capable of cutting a precise, neat, almost perfect round hole in a reinforced building but shows no damage whatsoever done by the wings or the engines does not make a lot of sense I'm afraid.

If the plane impacted the ground before reaching the building then the fuselage must have been starting to break up just like the wings and engines allegedly did, and would have never created such perfect, deep and incisive hole.

And if the plane impacted directly into the building then the wings and the engines must have done extensive damage to facade- if not as penetrating certainly very destructive on the surface- and in the case of the engines, a couple of holes just as visible as that allegedly made by the fuselage.

And yet we have a fuselage that apparently went into a reinforced concrete building like a hot drill through a block of butter, and a pair of wings and two massive, heavy, dense engines that disintegrated on impact without leaving as much as a scratch on the facade?

That for me is the crux of the matter, and something that nobody, be government officials or apologist websites, has been able to explain to date.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    But the issue still remains Grapes that the crash site is extremely irregular.

There's no such thing as a "regular" crash site.
    ...And yet we have a fuselage that apparently went into a reinforced concrete building like a hot drill through a block of butter, and a pair of wings and two massive, heavy, dense engines that disintegrated on impact without leaving as much as a scratch on the facade?

I'm still a little lost as to what kind of shape people wanted. The hole in the wall made by the "plane" was about 90ft wide - that's big enough for a plane with quite a lot of its wings still attached to go through. It's difficult to show without a diagram, but the most likely shape you get from hurling a large chunk of metal at a brick wall, is going to be circular.

Inside the Pentagon, the second wall bears a hole 12 ft wide through which one of the engines appears to have blown. The wings, of course, are fairly lightweight, hollow and full of fuel, so you wouldn't want to use them to cut through anything.
    That for me is the crux of the matter, and something that nobody, be government officials or apologist websites, has been able to explain to date.

...Nor the crash site investigators? And "apologist websites"?!
  • Options
    There's no such thing as a "regular" crash site.
    You know what I mean. There are things you come to expect from an airplane crash, and things you don't. The Pentagon crash certainly has many elements that a lot of us didn't expect to encounter.

I'm still a little lost as to what kind of shape people wanted. The hole in the wall made by the "plane" was about 90ft wide - that's big enough for a plane with quite a lot of its wings still attached to go through. It's difficult to show without a diagram, but the most likely shape you get from hurling a large chunk of metal at a brick wall, is going to be circular.

If this picture is to be believed there is no way the engines and most of the wings fit through the hole.

avion-incrustation.jpg

Which brings us to the same question? Where is the damage caused by the wings and the engines?
    ...Nor the crash site investigators? And "apologist websites"?!
    Well, if any website that raises questions about the official line of events is automatically labelled a 'consipiracy' site, surely we can call those who blindly adhere to the official version without questioning anything as apologist can't we?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    You know what I mean. There are things you come to expect from an airplane crash, and things you don't. The Pentagon crash certainly has many elements that a lot of us didn't expect to encounter.

How many passenger jet crashes into buildings have we seen? 9/11 was pretty much my first.
    If this picture is to be believed there is no way the engines and most of the wings fit through the hole.

avion-incrustation.jpg

Which brings us to the same question? Where is the damage caused by the wings and the engines?

That picture demonstrates that the engines would fit through easily. All we've got to do is either: 1) shear off the wing tips on impact (note the extensive damage to the lower left hand side of the hole); or 2) come in at something less than a completely level course (i.e. one wing lower than the other) - the latter fits the eye-witness accounts of a spiral turn and one wing dipping onto the ground before impact.
    Well, if any website that raises questions about the official line of events is automatically labelled a 'consipiracy' site, surely we can call those who blindly adhere to the official version without questioning anything as apologist can't we?

I tend to label the sites that clearly just make stuff up 'conspiracy sites'. Sites that sensibly question, I'm fine with. Sites that, in the face of a huge canon of evidence, claim that no 757 hit the Pentagon, I just laugh at.
  • Options
    How many passenger jet crashes into buildings have we seen? 9/11 was pretty much my first.
    There have been others in the past. Remember the El Al 747 that crashed into an apartment block in Germany about 12 years ago? I don't think it was the only one either.

That picture demonstrates that the engines would fit through easily. All we've got to do is either: 1) shear off the wing tips on impact (note the extensive damage to the lower left hand side of the hole); or 2) come in at something less than a completely level course (i.e. one wing lower than the other) - the latter fits the eye-witness accounts of a spiral turn and one wing dipping onto the ground before impact.
    Actually that picture demonstrates little, seeing as it was taken after part of the building had collapsed (demonstrated by the neat 'cut' in the wall).

The fact remains that various pictures taken shortly after impact of both the building's facade and the ground are remarkable for the lack of damage shown. If one of the wings and engines collided with ground before impact, where is the damage to the ground?

I tend to label the sites that clearly just make stuff up 'conspiracy sites'. Sites that sensibly question, I'm fine with. Sites that, in the face of a huge canon of evidence, claim that no 757 hit the Pentagon, I just laugh at.
    Well I know it is easy to laugh at some suggestions. I've laughed at several myself regarding the WTC planes carrying missiles on pylons attached to their fuselage and such. But 'evidence' can be made up, and most people wouldn't be the wiser for it. If an 'expert' tells you there is nothing wrong with the crash site, you would tend to believe it.

Do you think that if the government wanted people to believe something they would have any trouble to come up with 'witnessess' and with 'expert advice' to back it up?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    There have been others in the past. Remember the El Al 747 that crashed into an apartment block in Germany about 12 years ago? I don't think it was the only one either.

I can't find any pictures of it to compare unfortunately.
    Actually that picture demonstrates little, seeing as it was taken after part of the building had collapsed (demonstrated by the neat 'cut' in the wall).

Well it's your picture.
    The fact remains that various pictures taken shortly after impact of both the building's facade and the ground are remarkable for the lack of damage shown. If one of the wings and engines collided with ground before impact, where is the damage to the ground?

They most certainly aren't remarkable for a lack of damage. Damage

I haven't seen a decent picture of the lawn to make a judgement as to whether or not the wing hit the ground. When emergency services arrived, they covered the ground in sand to stop their vehicles getting bogged down.
    If an 'expert' tells you there is nothing wrong with the crash site, you would tend to believe it.

And if a random Internet geek's site contradicts them, I have no more reason to believe him either.
    Do you think that if the government wanted people to believe something they would have any trouble to come up with 'witnessess' and with 'expert advice' to back it up?

No. They would have trouble coercing an entire freeway of traffic and all of the emergency service workers who went to the site however (especially given the loss of life already at the WTC). There's no way on Earth they could get away with that. This isn't the X-Files.
  • Options
    Well it's your picture.

Have another one:

Pentagon3.jpg

Do you really think a 757 and much of the wings and engines could fit through that?

I haven't seen a decent picture of the lawn to make a judgement as to whether or not the wing hit the ground. When emergency services arrived, they covered the ground in sand to stop their vehicles getting bogged down.
    This is one of the few around:

634945.jpg

Again, a remarkable lack of damage.

No. They would have trouble coercing an entire freeway of traffic and all of the emergency service workers who went to the site however (especially given the loss of life already at the WTC). There's no way on Earth they could get away with that. This isn't the X-Files.
    Actually all they need to do is put forward a number of witness (10, 15, 20) who claim to have seen the airplane fly low and crash into the building. All the emergency teams were going to see is debris.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Pentagon3.jpg

Do you really think a 757 and much of the wings and engines could fit through that?

Through what? That white square? That picture isn't of the main impact site and is obscured by smoke and water.
    This is one of the few around:

634945.jpg

Again, a remarkable lack of damage.

Possibly because the plane would have hit the ground some way out of frame.
    Actually all they need to do is put forward a number of witness (10, 15, 20) who claim to have seen the airplane fly low and crash into the building. All the emergency teams were going to see is debris.

But hundreds of eyewitnesses are on record. The crews were wandering about amidst bits of the plane and body parts.
  • Options
    That area seen on the last image is the area of impact Grapes. It looks remarkably clear of debris for a place that have just seen a 200-passenger jet crash into it, does it not? And more to the point it seems far more clear of debris that it will be later on in the day, when the fire was under control and cameras were allowed closer. Where did it all come from?

Here's another picture of the immediate aftermath of the incident:

pentalawn.jpg

I'm sorry. We're obviously not going to convince each other no matter how long we go on. But I still maintain that a Boeing 757 did not crash there and caused the damaged seen (or rather, not seen). I'm not exactly a supporter of conspiracy theories, but in my view there is something simply quite not right about the Pentagon incident.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    That area seen on the last image is the area of impact Grapes.

The main impact is actually behind the left-hand fire engine.
    It looks remarkably clear of debris for a place that have just seen a 200-passenger jet crash into it, does it not?

Given that the plane flew in at a 50 degree angle, the debris would likely be a little way out of the left of frame. There are lots of pictures showing debris.

Here's another picture of the immediate aftermath of the incident:
    I'm sorry. We're obviously not going to convince each other no matter how long we go on.

Well that's tanatamount to admitting to having a closed mind isn't it? Surely given enough evidence and having enough shot down, one must admit to the possibility of admitting defeat?
    But I still maintain that a Boeing 757 did not crash there and caused the damaged seen (or rather, not seen).

Christ! I didn't realise you were actually going that far! So what did crash there? Given that there was indisputably a 90 ft hole in the side of the Penatgon, given the fact that Flight 77 and all passengers and crew have disappeared, given that hundreds of eyewitnesses saw a 757 crash into the Pentagon and given the sheer necessary scale and probability of the scam being uncovered, you still think that no 757 crashed into the Pentagon?!

On the other side, all we have is a number of apparent absences to demonstrate a case.

Do you ever wonder if that kind of skepticism isn't being used by the government to get away with more stuff, because no-one takes it seriously anymore?
  • Options
    The main impact is actually behind the left-hand fire engine.
    So let me get this straight: When a picture shows the impact area in its totality clear and no debris or damage is shown (such as the second picture I posted on post #201) you say it's "possibly because the plane would have hit the ground some way out of frame."

And when I post a different angle, the impact is now "behind the left-hand fire engine".

Where exactly is the impact/debris? It would seem that it changes location to magically find itself just out of every single picture I post!

Given that the plane flew in at a 50 degree angle, the debris would likely be a little way out of the left of frame. There are lots of pictures showing debris.
    Yes, in what seems to be exactly the same area covered by earlier pictures- pictures that show a lawn immaculate enough to play a game of football on.
    Well that's tanatamount to admitting to having a closed mind isn't it? Surely given enough evidence and having enough shot down, one must admit to the possibility of admitting defeat?
    What evidence? I was actually being polite and agreeing to disagree. You seem just as happy discrediting my evidence as I am discrediting yours.
    Christ! I didn't realise you were actually going that far! So what did crash there?
    I don't know. It could have been anything. For instance, a cruise or bunker-busting missile. In short, the only thing capable of making such perfect punctures in heavily fortified concrete military installations:

hole1ol.jpg

And that's the last (I believe) exit hole as well. Do you really think that a passenger plane's fuselage is capable of going through many different concrete reinforced walls and still produce that at the end?

Silly Americans, spending billions of dollars in GBU-28 bunker busting bombs when all they needed all along is to crash an old airliner into Saddam's fortresses!
    Given that there was indisputably a 90 ft hole in the side of the Penatgon,
    Can you provide a link for this? Because all I can find, and this includes sources who say it was definitely a 757 that did it, are sizes of from as little as 16ft to 65ft.

From a pro-757 contribution itself:"Here is the hole in the building - it's been reported by at least a dozen different sources (including conspiracy theory sites) to be a 16 to 20 foot hole."
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html

From one that questions the 757 story:
    It should be noted that the original hole was much smaller. The 65 ft wide hole developed when a section of the wall collapsed later.
    Look at the following photos, taken soon after the crash, before that section of wall collapsed. The thick smoke and the water jets from the firefighters make it difficult to get a clear view, but we can determine that the hole wasn't anywhere near even 40 ft wide. Probably less than 20. In most of the photos, it's difficult to find any hole at all.

http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/smallhole.html

Never mind that even a 90ft hole would still leave some room for doubt about the ever-so-elusive wings and the lack of damage they inflicted anyway...
    given the fact that Flight 77 and all passengers and crew have disappeared, given that hundreds of eyewitnesses saw a 757 crash into the Pentagon and given the sheer necessary scale and probability of the scam being uncovered, you still think that no 757 crashed into the Pentagon?!The only evidence you have for 'hundreds' of witnesses seeing a 757 crashing into the Pentagon is the US government and US media associations releasing such figures.

It wouldn't be very difficult at all to present hundreds of names and addresses and witness statements to the press. Who is really going to (or be able to) physically find the people in question and put a face to every name?
    Do you ever wonder if that kind of skepticism isn't being used by the government to get away with more stuff, because no-one takes it seriously anymore?
    Perhaps. Then again, if governments didn't cry wolf at any given opportunity perhaps people would be more willing to believe them.
  • Options

No, they didn't. At all. Ever.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    No, they didn't. At all. Ever.
    a bob dylan line keeps comng to mind ...'all he believes are his eyes ...and his eyes they just tell him lies' ...

but in this case ...those lines don't seem to fit.

everything about the 9/11 attacks is so so susp iciuos.
    nothing is in the reaqlms of reality ...yet still people keep on making excuses for a government made up of people from the reagan days ...the pnac bunch ...who quite publicly stated that for america to go into the new century as being all powerful ...as a the most powerful country on earth ...being able to retain that level of power ...
    'we need another pearl harbour to galvanise the american people and the world' ... the first few weeks in office gwb warning the russians and the chinese ...not to get in the way of the american plan for the new century ...cos america would use every means at its disposal ...at the time seen as a nuclear threat ...to achieve its domination and controlagenda ...and people thinkinking ...what the fuck! you can't just come into office and threaten the world ...byut they did ...

to still see all these huge holes as cons ....i'm wasting my time.
    live deluded ...it's safer in the short term ...the short term ...
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    So let me get this straight: When a picture shows the impact area in its totality clear and no debris or damage is shown (such as the second picture I posted on post #201) you say it's "possibly because the plane would have hit the ground some way out of frame."

Frankly, it's possible that someone photoshopped it too. You're showing pictures completely obscured by smoke and water - they show nothing.
    Where exactly is the impact/debris? It would seem that it changes location to magically find itself just out of every single picture I post!

I should imagine most of the debris would be found inside the building given that was the direction of all of the forces involved.

Another Explanation
    What evidence? I was actually being polite and agreeing to disagree. You seem just as happy discrediting my evidence as I am discrediting yours.

You misunderstand. I meant hypothetically, if we both approach this with open minds, one of us ought to be able to produce enough evidence to convince the other.
    I don't know. It could have been anything. For instance, a cruise or bunker-busting missile. In short, the only thing capable of making such perfect punctures in heavily fortified concrete military installations:

There is no perfect hole...
    hole1ol.jpg

And that's the last (I believe) exit hole as well. Do you really think that a passenger plane's fuselage is capable of going through many different concrete reinforced walls and still produce that at the end?

The plane didn't produce that hole. It was the landing gear.
    Silly Americans, spending billions of dollars in GBU-28 bunker busting bombs when all they needed all along is to crash an old airliner into Saddam's fortresses!

That would work but it wouldn't be economically viable and missiles are more manouverable and faster and generally evade anti-aircraft batteries.
    Can you provide a link for this? Because all I can find, and this includes sources who say it was definitely a 757 that did it, are sizes of from as little as 16ft to 65ft.

Link

b]"Here is the hole in the building - it's been reported by at least a dozen different sources (including conspiracy theory sites) to be a 16 to 20 foot hole."[/b]
    [url][/url]

Taken out of context - it's the landing gear exit hole.

From one that questions the 757 story:
    ...Probably less than 20. In most of the photos, it's difficult to find any hole at all. [/b]
    http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/smallhole.html

If you read the gist of that site, it's actually debunking the passage you quote.
    Never mind that even a 90ft hole would still leave some room for doubt about the ever-so-elusive wings and the lack of damage they inflicted anyway...

These people have no problem with it
    It wouldn't be very difficult at all to present hundreds of names and addresses and witness statements to the press. Who is really going to (or be able to) physically find the people in question and put a face to every name?

You wouldn't have to visit all of them. A random section would do.
    Perhaps. Then again, if governments didn't cry wolf at any given opportunity perhaps people would be more willing to believe them.

Missing the point. I think it's far more likely that the government favours the division being caused amongst the investigative factions. Someone saying that no plane hit the Pentagon is a godsend for them because all questioning of events gets tarred with the same brush.
  • Options
    ...who quite publicly stated that for america to go into the new century as being all powerful ...as a the most powerful country on earth ...being able to retain that level of power ...
    'we need another pearl harbour to galvanise the american people and the world' ...

Yeah, 'cos giving a huge statement of intent like that is the brightest thing to do before you pull off the biggest con-trick in history...
    to still see all these huge holes as cons ....i'm wasting my time.
    live deluded ...it's safer in the short term ...the short term ...

That I find amusing. See, I have no delusions about the nobility of governments. I also have no delusions about their competence. There's no way they could pull off something this big...but they could benefit from the aftermath...divide and rule...
  • Options
    There's no way they could pull off something this big...

Sure, the most powerful goverment in the world couldn't pull of something like this.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Sure, the most powerful goverment in the world couldn't pull of something like this.

No, they couldn't. There'd have to be thousands complicit in it. people like you and I. They're not a different breed you know?
  • Options
    No, they couldn't. There'd have to be thousands complicit in it.

I don't see how.

So, two people high up in the US governemt funded covertly "Al-Qaeda" as it became known, and told them to do it, without ever revealing who they were.

Did you know, two people in the UK know and have the ability to being about the apocalypse? We could never be consulted? All it takes... is the chap with the suitacase to press some red buttons, warhead are fired from submarines, retaliation, and nuclear war. Resulting in our death. One man can do that - I am pretty sure the Bush Administration could do something far smaller.
  • Options
    No, they couldn't. There'd have to be thousands complicit in it. people like you and I. They're not a different breed you know?
    the bin laden family being very cloe friends and business associates ...to the point of having their money in the same interests ...with the bush family and others makes it very easy.
    the fact that reagan and his chums were trying to figure out how to invade and control afghanistan and iraq ...being advised by the people who stated america needed another pearl harbour and those very people ...taking and occupying the white house by fraud ...doesn't worry you?

they finaly got an excuse/reason ...to invade both countries after 25 years of wanting to ...all proven now to be based on lies ...the whole war on terror proven to be a fraud ...the lack of any kind of investigation into the whole events of that awful day ...9/11 ...everything about the way a guy n a cave is supposed to have planned with such precision such a complex set of events...the fact of the new york buildings coming down very suspiciously ...every one of them ...the fact that the oil company unacol ...owned managed etc by the binladens and bushes and rumsys ...have wanted government control of afghanistan and iraq for their pipeline ...the fact that everything is fraud and lies with a trackable history ...means diddly shit to the populace.

every single act this us government has encated asnd perpetrated has proven to be dishonest on a scale not seen in my lifetime ...and still people defend them ...still people look for ways it could all be true ...despite everything else being proved to be criminal ...all the best everyone ...