Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

mixing E with COCAINE??

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Best thing is to do them at different times in the night/day. i usually do coke before the club but just a few lines and then when i hit the club i stick to pills. that way you can have your cake AND eat it ;)
    I used to find that coke on the MDMA comedown at an after party would go down a treat.
    ah yeah, those r the days...god what am i sayin...nye is just round the corner!!! whatever happens i am not getting into K, seriously fuks me over when i do it! might just skip the pills and stick with my white lady, she doesnt trick me. i know what i am getting when she pays me a visit. haha!
    Yea, a dint in the wallet too.
    I'm new to the boards, (this is my first post), so I thought I'd just give you a quick background of me before my reply to this thread.
    I'm 18 and I'm at university in Wales,UK studying financial economics (first year). I started smoking weed when I was 13/14 but mostly shitebar. I first did coke when I was 16 and speed not long after (when I was skint!). I recently took MDMA for the first time (what an experience! I was told to take about a 10th of a gram but I took 1/4 gram! That's another story though (may make a thread about it one day).
    As for my response to the thread:
    As I've said I've only taken MDMA once (MDMA crystals NOT pills), but I have done coke a fair few times. IMHO coke and mdma are COMPLETELY different but I could see how very good quality cocaine could be mistaken for MDMA in its early stages (I think I would notice after a while when the "loved up" feeling failed to come).
    As for mixing MDMA/pills and coke I think that a having a couple of lines before dropping could kinda get you in the mood before you come up. If you walk into a club, you're not drinking because you're on MDMA so for the frist 20mins-45mins you feel absolutly nothing. Why not have a line or two so at least you feel something before you come up. (As I say I have never combined cocaine and MDMA but this is a combo that I could see being quite good after experiencing both chemicals seperately).
    Finally I'd like to say hello to everyone on the boards and I look forward to some good conversations with you all.
    *TQ*
    Hello and welcome, yea I get what you're saying.

Though I would like to point out that pills and MDMA aren't always the same as pills usually contain other chemicals similar but not the same as ecstacy.

It's true that ecstacy and cocaine are not compatible, but I've always found when mixing drugs, including alcohol it's all just one bit mix up of emotions, just being clean fucked like.
    The reason I distinguised between MDMA and pills is because I know that the majority of pills contain a fair bit of speed, (the main reason for certain people getting a "pill adiction"). I have only ever done MDMA once and never done pills. Personally if I can get that feeling again then I would always prefare MDMA to pills. After looking on the net my plan is to try and leave a fair time in between dropping (hopefully not more than twice a month) so as to longen the feeling at a small-ish dose. After speaking to many drug using friends I've come to the conclusion that after a while E will simply cease to do what it did and I will have to stop. I reckon on 3-5 years good, fun use before I stop and settle into 9-5 boredom! Oh well you've gotta enjoy being young, eh?
    Reminds me of a birthday card a saw in a shop t'other day, it read: "Too old for ecstacy, too young for the bowling green"
    Made me laugh any way, :-D
    *TQ* wrote:
    Reminds me of a birthday card a saw in a shop t'other day, it read: "Too old for ecstacy, too young for the bowling green"
    Made me laugh any way, :-D

:lol:

Ok but be careful, I know a lot of good intelligent mates who've fucked their lives up because they wanted to live their youth to the max.
    Strangely since doing MDMA I've now realised that I was pushing things a bit and enjoying myself too much (basically drinking too much not really any drugs 'cept weed). I wasn't putting as much into uni as I should have been but I now realise if I put effort in and really try at uni in the week then I'll enjoy the weekend even more when I get f*cked!
    Blagsta wrote:
    Cocaine is nothing like MDMA. If you think it is, you've never had MDMA. End of.

Except i'm not talking about unadulterated MDMA. I'm talking about pills - and you've indirectly vindicated what i'm saying.
    Really?
    Spliffie wrote:
    The first time I took powerful coke, i thought i'd just snorted some MDMA crystal..
    I know Jim V has already posted a link to this article on mixing drugs, but I wanted to pull a few quotes out for you:

"Much depends on:

# What's actually in it;
    # The amount taken;
    # Your mood and physical condition;
    # Your surroundings at the time."

In other words, you can ask other people's experiences, but the chances are that yours will be unique to you.

"If you are planning on taking different drugs in one night, limit the risks by allowing the effects of one drug to wear off before starting on another. It won't guarantee that things will go off as you'd hoped, of course, but it should reduce the risks."

Here are our factsheets on ecstasy and cocaine too - try and understand what you are taking and why it gives you a certain buzz before experiementing with potentially harmful cocktails.

Ecstasy

Cocaine
    Blagsta wrote:
    Really?

...which was a long time ago, before i'd even seen MDMA in its pure form never mind taken it.
    You may have taken E, but if you think its like coke, you ain't taken MDMA. MDMA is not primarily a stimulant - they are totally different experiences.

See the implication?

You're taking this out of context - the context being that the poster on here who takes both of them doesn't realise one negates the other. It's obvious they're confusing the effects. That's called logic. What other explanation would you offer?
    The explanation I'd offer is that they've never actually had MDMA, just pills with speed in.
    Blagsta wrote:
    The explanation I'd offer is that they've never actually had MDMA, just pills with speed in.

The fact he said he's taken the combination "loads of times" would suggest otherwise.
    Well the consensus appears to agree with me.
    Blagsta wrote:
    Well the consensus appears to agree with me.

So you resort to citing you've got a consensus over something you've twisted completely from it's original context when you can't provide an answer.

Very good Blagsta, 10/10.
    Eh? :confused: If you read the thread, you will see that the consensus is that mixing E and coke is pointless and that coke and E are very different from each other.

What was your point, caller?
    doesn't apply to everyone though, does the job for me :thumb:
    Blagsta wrote:
    Eh? :confused: If you read the thread, you will see that the consensus is that mixing E and coke is pointless and that coke and E are very different from each other.

What was your point, caller?

:confused:

You're bringing stuff up now i've already said was the case.

As for the point, it's obviously too subtle for your understanding.