Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ThePoll: Tonight I'll mostly be...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Had dinner with my mum, watching a concert on tv. After the year changed I visited my grandma along with my cousin, who stayed there. All the while trying (and succeding) to keep myself from cursing people who were having fun instead of this. After some time it got to me and I got kind of pissed off, but I doubt I let that be seen.
    Yeah, great night, to be sure. :mad:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Zalbor wrote:
    Had dinner with my mum, watching a concert on tv. After the year changed I visited my grandma along with my cousin, who stayed there. All the while trying (and succeding) to keep myself from cursing people who were having fun instead of this. After some time it got to me and I got kind of pissed off, but I doubt I let that be seen.
    Yeah, great night, to be sure. :mad:
    Well, next time will be better I'm sure...

Just can't see how you say no one would invite you to a party... :confused: You seem so funny... I love reading your posts, you make me laugh. I'm sure in person you'd be really entertaining.
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote:
    Well, next time will be better I'm sure...

Just can't see how you say no one would invite you to a party... :confused: You seem so funny... I love reading your posts, you make me laugh. I'm sure in person you'd be really entertaining.
    You really think so? Wow, thank you. I think it's the first time I've heard anything of the sort (in a long time at least).
    You're not confusing me with someone else are you?
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    You're not confusing me with someone else are you?
    See, you just me laugh again... :lol:
  • Options
    If you say so... :)
  • Options
    I stayed home with friends till 1am and then went to 3 different clubs till 14:00!
    We were practically drinking & dancing the whole time!
    It was one of my the best NYE I had! :)
  • Options
    i went to a mates house party for her birthday drinking cocktails. left around 2am. then up at 7am to get ready and pick some of my mates up (i wasn't driving) and spent all of yesterday running round the new forest shooting at around 80 people in a airsoft match. i now ache all over, but had fun :yippe: