Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

height and relationships!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i can't see myself going out with someone shorter than me. though i have once had to put my head down to kiss someone (i'm 5'4"). he was little but he was cute. still prefer my men taller though!
    I'm 5'4" and my first girlfriend was 4'10" !!!
    Monserrat wrote:
    I'm 5'4" and my first girlfriend was 4'10" !!!
    awwwwww :)
    I've been out with one guy who was smaller than me and it was weird. He is 5'1" and I'm 5'6".

I go for guys that are the same height or taller everytime, not that it's difficult, being such the small guy that I am!
    Like everyone else. I prefer girls to be shorter than me (5'7") when they're wearing heels. Never been out with a girl taller than me (although kissed one, bit awkward but I suppose you'd get used to it). I don't think I would go for a girl that's taller than me, but at the same time, I wouldn't let it put me off someone I really liked. But I tend to find shorter girls more attractive anyway, so it hasn't been an issue yet.
    I'm not particularly fussy about height. In fact, being a bit of a masochist the taller woman holds a certain appeal to me. However I would tend to assume that because I'm shorter they won't be interested
    Again i prefer it if i'm the taller one, but around the same height is fine too. i'm 5'11", so not likely many girls would be much taller, although with heels it mgith be a different matter i guess.
    i was with a man last night and he was 6'4 and i'm 5'4! i never thought i'd like a guy to be that tall but when he held me in his big muscly arms i've never felt so safe. i just wanted to melt :blush:
    it's nice when they're tall isn't it. :yes:

hope you got his number!
    I beg to differ. Im 6'1 and at least 6 of my friends are 5'11 or taller.

well that's only 7 people still really isn't it.

you don't get many girls that are that tall really.
    it's nice when they're tall isn't it. :yes:

hope you got his number!
    yeh but im goin back to uni tomorrow. sometimes i only want them for the night, not to keep. ;)
    I'm fairly short so I don't feel too strongly that a bloke has to be strikingly tall or anything. My boyfriend is fairly stereotypically tall and bulky, and I like him that way... but to be honest it's a complete non-issue, for me :)
    small girls = win :D much more comfortable to hold!

not that i'd say no to a tall girl!
    z01 wrote:
    :yippe:
    well that's only 7 people still really isn't it.

you don't get many girls that are that tall really.

Actually, here you do. My sister living in S. Af right now is by far the tallest person over there. Shes 16 and 6'1. When I was overseas I was towering over everybody at only 5'10.
    When my family took a trip to Ireland, with my dad being 6'6, brother at 6'4 we stood out a bit.

But here, thats no taller than alot of people. I'm hardly a giant. Most people I know are as tall or just a bit shorter.

Quite honeslty, my mom at 5'5 is one of the shortest people I know. Maybe it is just here, but heights of late 5 feet and 6 feet for women and obviously men is very common.

My man is 5'9 or so and I find him alot shorter than most men I've known actually.
    z01 wrote:

not that i'd say no to a tall girl!

I agree, tall girls may look better in photographs, but small girls look better on your sofa. :thumb: