Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Doctor Who: The Christmas Invasion.

2»

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    MrG wrote:
    like watching a film?

thats hardly anymore sociable than watching tv, no matter what is on

It's hardly comparable to watching a cheesey series everyweek about spaceships and people with funny ears.

People watchg too much TV full stop. There is some good stuff on, problem is most people watch the shite.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    tsk calm down, everyone can have an opinion - and I thought it was great, very Pertwee
  • Options
    :yum:
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I'm not getting kicks mate. I just find it sad that you think watching such shocking jank is good way to spend your time.

I'd far rather be doing something else, something constructive or sociable. If that makes me sad....?

It was Christmas evening for crying out loud, i sat and watched it with my family. Jesus.

Im sure its better for you than filling your body full of drugs mind...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Renzo wrote:
    It was Christmas evening for crying out loud, i sat and watched it with my family. Jesus.

I'm talking about the crap people watch, not just a single episode of Doctor Who.
    Renzo wrote:

Probably is, but it's still pointless jank.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Lmao. Which you do on a far, far too regular basis, if your past posts are anything to go by :p

Not a big fan of sci-fi, have to agree with skive. The worst are people who've completed the final fantasy games 200 times to unlock all the hidden items and shit. I have two of them in my English lesson who just sit and chat about it all lesson, and actually make lists of characters and shit. :|
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Lmao. Which you do on a far, far too regular basis, if your past posts are anything to go by :p

Not a big fan of sci-fi, have to agree with skive. The worst are people who've completed the final fantasy games 200 times to unlock all the hidden items and shit. I have two of them in my English lesson who just sit and chat about it all lesson, and actually make lists of characters and shit. :|

Illegal drugs then :P

And ive only completed them a handful of times :(
  • Options
    While watching it i realized that Richard O'Brian (the crystal maze guy) would of made a pretty good Dr Who
  • Options
    What some people call crap, others call excellent entertainment.

I hate wife swap and im a celebrity get me out of here and big brother and shit like that. But others might say thas all good stuff but the OC and One Tree Hill are bad, when they rock!

Its all just opinion!
  • Options
    I love Dr Who. I cant wait for it to start properly with the new doctor. Im not a geek but my love of fiction either science related or not stems from avid reading when i was little. I loved The Far Away Tree and such books and read lots of fiction like The Chronicals of Narnia and Lord of the Rings a bit later on. I dont think there is anything wrong with any book, tv programme or film. People like different things its what makes the world an interesting place.
  • Options
    I'm not the biggest Sci-fi fan but I love Doctor Who.