Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

guys school uniform fancy dress

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what can a guy wear to look like he's in school uniform??? Apart from black shoes, trousers, blue shirt and a school tie, is there anything else that a guy can wear???? I cant think of anything, but want to find something that'll stand out for this guy!!!
Answers appreciated asap.
thanx
(also, i put this in going out+everything goes aswell, bcos ni wasnt sure if it was a fashion thing, or a clubbing thingy, since the theme is set at a club!!)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A horrible grey cardigan over the shirt and tie? That's all I can think of, otherwise you can generally make him look scruffy (as if he's just tumbled out of bed) and maybe have the trousers tucked up higher like he's has a growth spurt, so you can see some embarassing socks :chin:

*lol* it it were me I'd go for an old boy's school uniform deal, with long shorts matched with long white socks and buckled shoes and a silly hat :p But that's just me!
    sounds good, but since its a last minute thing, il stick with ur first set of ideas
    Has it already been? If so this is no good for you now, but for anyone else.

I've been to a few of these in my time, so have experience.

First thing first, a white shirt is better than blue. Wearing trainers is better than shoes, because school boys are supposed to be scruffy (also a losely tied tie).

If you want the more proper, public schoolboy image: white shirt, school tie, grey v-neck pullover, school blazer, school cap, grey knee length shorts, grey socks pulled up, black laced shoes, glasses, side-parting.

Incidentally, and official Harry Potter tie is a great conversation piece.

Oh and if you're going as a couple, you should go as his naughty teacher :naughty: .