Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rampant rabbit thruster - any good?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello everyone :)

I have promised to get my gf a vibrator for Christmas and was going to get the platinum rabbit. Now this thruster one has come out and I dont know what to do?!

She has the old style rabbit and is *very* orgasmic with it - 10 - 14 orgasms in a session being the norm for her.

Anyway, is the thrusting motion any good? Or should I stick to the platinum?

We are in a long distance relationship so I want to make sure I get a good one
thanks guys:)

Comments

• Options
    the platinum one was always wife favorite. but dont know about the thruster. i do know a few girls who have/are ordering it.
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies guys:)

Girl - Hope you don't mind me asking but how good is the thrusting part of it? Part of me thinks that this is just a gimmick and won't be that pleasureable and that its the ears that make it good - ie the same as any other rabbit!
    Would you say its worth it? In other words is it so good you havent left your bedroom since you bought it? lol How does it compare to other versions of the rabbit if you have tried them?l Oh and how noisey is it?

Thanks again
  • Options
    Well Am going to get one for her this afternoon. Think I'llbe picking the brains of the anne summers shop assistants!

thanks everyone; please feel free to reply still
  • Options
    Someone let me know how noisey it is. My orginal one sounds like a truck and really turns me off:(
  • Options
    hi Zella - Just spoke to my gf today as not seen her as she has been away with folks over xmas :( awwww poor me lol

Anyway her verdict is as follows:

Its excellent at making her orgasm - she is on her 3rd set of batteries already! however she did say it is a little on the noisey side but she felt not too much so)