Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drunk.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm drunk - and I have nowhere to go. I had curry but it was too much for me and my Dad ate my garlic nann bread. ;(

Comments

• Options
    I'm drunk - and I have nowhere to go. I had curry but it was too much for me and my Dad ate my garlic nann bread. ;(

:eek: did i give you permission to make a drunk thread :p

Aw poor thing. Better than being sober and having nowhere to go I guess??
  • Options
    :eek: did i give you permission to make a drunk thread :p

Aw poor thing. Better than being sober and having nowhere to go I guess??

Sorry :p God, this is shit. I'd rather be sober. RUBBISH.

I might just get in bed and listen to Faithless like the billy-no-mates I am. :o
  • Options
    Sorry :p God, this is shit. I'd rather be sober. RUBBISH.

I might just get in bed and listen to Faithless like the billy-no-mates I am. :o

aw, well at least it's new year tomorrow. Doing anything good?
  • Options
    i been recovering all day today, aint even had a shower, being lazy as forks after getting well too pissed last night, was worth it tho, preparing for tomorrow now. gonna damage myself.
  • Options
    aw, well at least it's new year tomorrow. Doing anything good?

Hope so! Trying to get tickets for an indie club in Manchester (5th Avenue for all you locals), will be wicked if we can.

What about you?! :D
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    gonna damage myself.

lol
  • Options
    wooo 5th ave, thats where i did some damage last night, possibly the greatest.
  • Options
    Hope so! Trying to get tickets for an indie club in Manchester (5th Avenue for all you locals), will be wicked if we can.

What about you?! :D

Just going to a club by me, should be ok, isnt anything special really tho. You would think it is for the bloody price tho!
  • Options
    Why is everything so bloody expensive?! It's just another night apart from the 10-second countdown and the amount of once-a-year drinkers that get in my fucking way at the bar.

I feel better for that little rant.

Koe - I was getting drunk (in fact, I got wasted) in the Garrett next to 5th Ave today, t'was mint. Well got me in the mood for some fun!
  • Options
    Koe - I was getting drunk (in fact, I got wasted) in the Garrett next to 5th Ave today, t'was mint. Well got me in the mood for some fun!

ive never ever eveer been in that pub, dont know why, is it any good? 5th ave was great last night, was surprisingly busy, we'd been on it all day so we were worse for wear by the time we got there, still mega fun tho. wasnt a pleasent drive home this morning tho rough as ballsaqs.
  • Options
    Bit early to be drunk...lightweight or all-day session? :)
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    ive never ever eveer been in that pub, dont know why, is it any good? 5th ave was great last night, was surprisingly busy, we'd been on it all day so we were worse for wear by the time we got there, still mega fun tho. wasnt a pleasent drive home this morning tho rough as ballsaqs.

It's the 'warm-up' place for 5th Avenue. It plays fit music and has the fittest juke box ever! Love it. I like it in there and in Corbieres, just off St Anns Square.

Glad you had a good one mate, hopefully that will be me tomorrow!
  • Options
    Garlic naan, mmmmmm :yum:
  • Options
    Bit early to be drunk...lightweight or all-day session? :)

Haha! Drinking since 1pm. Pints. :(
  • Options
    its so weird that we all go to 5th ave :D
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    its so weird that we all go to 5th ave :D

I know, but cool though. Maybe one day we'll see each other and be all like :o

Then we'll drink some more vodka red bulls for a £1 a pop and dance like loons.
  • Options
    I know, but cool though. Maybe one day we'll see each other and be all like :o

Then we'll drink some more vodka red bulls for a £1 a pop and dance like loons.
    ok if we do don't be scared when i try to hug and kiss you. i get very friendly when i'm drunk :p :crazyeyes
    and don't panic, i won't be there tomorrow haha. im goin out in town but we dont know where yet!
  • Options
    i was dancing like a mofo last night, out of my tree. ended up going on that mad wheel thing in the triangle last night for some reason too, i friggin hate heights, dunno why the hell i went up there.

god im still hungover slightly now, hope it doesnt impact on the big day tomorrow.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    very friendly when i'm drunk :p :crazyeyes
    !

Me too!

I can't wait. 2.5 hours and I shall be drinking. yay. all alone though, as every other day. ho hum :(
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    ok if we do don't be scared when i try to hug and kiss you. i get very friendly when i'm drunk :p :crazyeyes
    and don't panic, i won't be there tomorrow haha. im goin out in town but we dont know where yet!

Haha! Me too. :blush: But it's all good when you've had a few! Hope you have a good one mate :D
  • Options
    My head feels like it's a boulder. Should get to bed earlier today.
  • Options
    I'm having a few tins in the house then heading out at about 11...getting too old for all this street drinking shit!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    getting too old for all this street drinking shit!

We get fined 500 quid for doing that where i live
  • Options
    We get fined 500 quid for doing that where i live

So do we but we either run away or the police let ya off with a warning.
  • Options
    The last 1/2 hour of work has dragged on so much. Still have 10 minutes. Gotta drive half an hour home. I'm getting tipsy tonight. I think I've only got 1/4 a 175 left though, thats like 1 1/2 drinks. :(
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    The last 1/2 hour of work has dragged on so much. Still have 10 minutes. Gotta drive half an hour home. I'm getting tipsy tonight. I think I've only got 1/4 a 175 left though, thats like 1 1/2 drinks. :(

Sypathises :(
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    turlough wrote:
    So do we but we either run away or the police let ya off with a warning.

Living in the sticks has it's benifits. We get away with all sort of shit.

...and I'm also pissed, my mate and I have just polished of a bottle of JD. :yum:

Just warming up for tomorrow.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    OOO 5th Ave :D Alas I am back home in Cambs so shall be hitting a house party.
    tbh i think we should have a manc meet in 5th ave on like 13th jan at midnight at the downstairs bar :D