Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

so what exactly turns you on?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ballerina wrote:
    guys can get turned on from the slightest brush :p
    and girls :yes:
    ooo i love having my neck kissed
    Close cuddling, neck kissed, hair stroked, ear lobes kissed and nibbled, back scratched, etc etc.

Ballerina, I'm sure you do know what you like, you just haven't lived it out yet.
    Kermit wrote:
    Close cuddling, neck kissed, hair stroked, ear lobes kissed and nibbled, back scratched, etc etc.

Ballerina, I'm sure you do know what you like, you just haven't lived it out yet.
    well i have ideas, i have had my neck and ears kissed and it was very nice :heart:
    JsT wrote:
    Good shit isnt it?

Fuck yes.
    Kermit wrote:

But maybe not though, as I didn't know that some of the stuff I now like even existed until I was introduced to it.
    Earlobes nibbled. Oh yes. Only discovered this one the other day, i always thought it was kinda weird haha.
    ^ Yeah that does alot for me too, um generaly having my boyfriend exploring my body, having my neck kissed - only in a certain place though lol, holding my boyfriend close, seeing a guy soaking wet ie swimming pools ;)
    Neck being kissed and nibbled...
    Nipple being kissed and licked and sucked...
    Entire body being bitten and scratched...
    Being dominated.
    And dominating.

Showers.
    My boyfriend in the shower.

Dirty talk (he's a bit of a poet and has an incredible voice, even over the phone)

Icecream. Mmm... Icecream...

Uhm...that's quite a lot!

Knowing my boyfriend's turn ons is the best turn on, because he knows how to turn me on. Hmm...does that make sense?
    Oh yeah, i like Big Boobs too!!!!!
    Ah mine is quite easy....my girlfriend! awwww bless! lol

ok ok I get really turned on when she lets me watch her masturbate and I get generally turned on by the fact she has a high sex drive. :) merry xmas veryone!
    sucking on my ear, or kissing my neck are huge turnons, but the thing that turns me on the most is Vanila Perfume. I dont knwo why, but I just melt in front of girls wearing it.
    Ballerina wrote:
    What kind of things turn you on? Anything from hair colour to nibbling lips. What things do you enjoy the most? (i have done a search and couldn't find anything before im flamed)

im with kermit on the whole redheads thing
    My boyfriend sent me a text tonight telling me what he can't wait to do to me, nothing too explicit just things I like him doing like stroking my stomach, but it has really turned me on and I'm so horny now but got another three days until I see him!
    Hmm... deep eyes, strong hands (no disgusting long/dirty/chewed up nails), oral sex, 69's, and nice feet. Oh and consideration, I hate selfishness during sex. ;)
    Amputees aswell.
    Amputees aswell.
    No comment.

What turns me on? Unfortunately just being with my girlfriend alone turns me on (only in a decency way though, i love the way she gets me going! :hyper:)
    Feeling her tounge in my mouth
    Being underneath :yes:
    Stomach licked
    Bum squeezed
    Ear nibbled and licked
    Gringing against my crotch (naturally)
    Sudden, unexpected licks
    I like my girlfriends tounge :D:D:D
    Slutty girls, i do not know why but i like the girls that are kind of slutty! I am weird arn't i?
    When they grab you by the waist from behind (especially when it's unexpected.)
    subject13 wrote:
    Slutty girls, i do not know why but i like the girls that are kind of slutty! I am weird arn't i?

Nah, I'm likewise - it's perfectly normal.

If you preferred prudes in wooly jumpers and dungarees ( :no: ), now that would be weird
    holding my boyfriend close, seeing a guy soaking wet ie swimming pools ;)

Presumably you're talking about the same people here........ right? :chin: :D
    Spliffie wrote:
    Nah, I'm likewise - it's perfectly normal.

If you preferred prudes in wooly jumpers and dungarees ( :no: ), now that would be weird

Whats wrong with prudes? I like my dungarees!
  • the_Paranoid_bunnythe_Paranoid_bunny Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Haha, I much prefer the prudes. Slutty girls are a huge turn-off. :crazyeyes

I always seem to like the really shy girls who dress weird and listen to good music. I went to a Bright Eyes gig in March and the place was crawling with so many beautiful girls I could have died of a heart attack. :shocking:
    Slutty girls aren't too good, they're rather predictable, its the shy and demure ones who are the best in bed. True fact.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    What turns me on?

Girls who aint afraid of a bit of fun anywhere. Girl once who will only ever get sexual once their in bed is no good.
    Girls who smell nice. :yes:
    Good kissers, no ramming tongue down the back of my throat.
    Good dancers.
    Girls that chat me up, it's much nicer being 'pulled' than having to 'pull'.
    Weekender Offender 
    Agreed.

Girls who smell nice
    Play fighting, i love that
    Skin which is pale or tinted to the lighter side. The colour you get from make-up.
    Skive wrote:
    Girls that chat me up, it's much nicer being 'pulled' than having to 'pull'.

That never happens though. Even if they are dying for ya, you have to make the first move..unless they're rotten and gagging for it but they're not relationship material.