Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how many people is ok

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    no true, hadnt thought of that. (except there is that quite tasty lacoste ad - dont know if you get it over there - yum!!) but what im saying is that ive been taught that its socially more acceptable for men to sleep around, but not for women. and that i would want my boyf to have more experience than me, i dont know why. :confused:

Socially acceptable for who? Who stands to benefit from that view?
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    not a lot more, id just like to add, like maybe one or two! lol
  • Options
    well its beneficial to men, as they can then go and show off to their mates about how much of a player they are! (this is not an anti man rant before i get shouted at!)
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    Hmmmm, well thought out post. Learning about female sexuality through the lens of advertising. Don't give yerself a headache.

Has it occured to you, that actually adverts are just trying to sell a product and aren't actually in any way an indepth exploration of female sexuality? That in fact, most advertising actually portrays an explicitly male sexuality?

Please, just because somebody replies to you in a way you dont like doesn't mean you have to get all creative and say the same thing back. Pathetic. Anywyas this is now off topic and your arguments are dull.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Please, just because somebody replies to you in a way you dont like doesn't mean you have to get all creative and say the same thing back. Pathetic. Anywyas this is now off topic and your arguments are dull.

Aaaah, good response. Well done. You're the one that brought advertising into it, now its suddenly "off topic". What a wanker you are.
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    well its beneficial to men, as they can then go and show off to their mates about how much of a player they are! (this is not an anti man rant before i get shouted at!)

and who do you think perpetuates the view?
  • Options
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    and who do you think perpetuates the view?
    people in general, both men and women, not obviously everybody however, not quite seeing what this has to do with anything though?!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    people in general, both men and women, not obviously everybody however,

So women perpetuate the view, even though it benefits men?
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    not quite seeing what this has to do with anything though?!

Errr...you're the one that started the thread on the subject. :confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    no if u look at the title of the thread i think u will find it states, 'how many people is ok?' not 'who should sleep with more people' :banghead:
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    no if u look at the title of the thread i think u will find it states, 'how many people is ok?' not 'who should sleep with more people' :banghead:

If you actually read the thread, you'll find that the subject has moved on from "how many people is OK" (a daft question anyway) to you thinking that its OK for men to sleep around but not women to why you think that. That's threads for you - they move on.
  • Options
    Why have you just accepted the facts of so called life, "I just learnt it is socially more acceptable for guys to sleep around" Bunny? Girls like you make me ashamed of my sex. You don't question, don't defend the right a woman can fuck whom she likes? Why not, exactly?

And why would you actively seek out a male that has had more experience than you? Why is it important?
    What are they teaching at schools these days?
  • Options
    I´ve been with about 25 girls. Most of them whores. Would a girl care if I told her?
  • Options
    Taxi wrote:
    I´ve been with about 25 girls. Most of them whores. Would a girl care if I told her?

Would the internet care if your a dorky spammer?
  • Options
    Ah, and If a gir tells me she´s being with more than 7 guys I´d think she´s a bitch.
  • Options
    Taxi wrote:
    Ah, and If a gir tells me she´s being with more than 7 guys I´d think she´s a bitch.

Really? I always thought bitch was more of an attitude thing. I'm sure you'd consider her a slut. But I really don't think your even over the ripe old age of 12.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Really? I always thought bitch was more of an attitude thing. I'm sure you'd consider her a slut. But I really don't think your even over the ripe old age of 12.

That´s just the sensation I would have I she told me that she was with ( let´s put) 10 guys before. I´d think :chin: -Oh, oh ....so she´s a bit slutty... but maybe it would change depending if we get along.
  • Options
    I just want to know who the guys are supposed to be sleeping with in the society where it's ok for men but not women to sleep around? each other?
  • Options
    Is it not possible for her to have had 10 year long relationships? and not 10 one night stands?

Just because someones total is high doesnt mean that her pants are always down

Actually thinking about I supose when taking the total number into consideration you need to also take in when they lost their virginity. If a twenty five year old has had 10 partners and lost there virginity at 15 I would think thats ok. But if a person of the same age had the same amount of partners but lost their virginity only a year ago I would think something was wrong. Tho I wouldnt straight away assume that its becuase she's a slut. I would think that something had happened and sex was her way of dealing with it.
  • Options
    what's the definition of slut anyway? Is it someone who has sex with who she wants when she wants and doesn't care for counting? And are we defining slut as a bad thing?- Not aimed at anyone in particular but is the general concensus that promiscuity is bad?
  • Options
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    what's the definition of slut anyway?
    I belive the declention is:
    I'm a party person;
    you're promiscuous;
    he/she/it is a slut
  • Options
    My boyfriend and I lost ours together so I guess i dont really have a say, but wouldnt care unless hes a player.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    I think it's irrelevant.
    :yes:

However I wouldn't date somebody who'd cheated before or who is promiscuous.
  • Options
    my previous bf had a very major problem with it. he thought my numbers were too high for his liking. however he had slept with almost double the amount i had but he seemed to think this was ok. funny that.