Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

what are you doing for nye?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm going out for the first time on new year eve and can't wait!! My usual NYE involves being at my dads drinking a bit of champagne with just him and my stepmum and playing rubbish games like the ground force card game and getting really bored...but...this year I'm going down to see my boyfriend and we're going out in Newquay after a house party!! Fancy dress and all so planning on drinking lots, partying lots, dancing lots and having the best new years eve I've ever had!!
    my work closes at 6am, clear up should be done about 8am?
    going to my mates for a house party gonna get wreeeeeeecked. wooyar.etc
    Going to a mate of a mates house with my gf for a party hopefully. Well, that's the plan anyway...
    Nothing AFAIK. Hopefully this year it won't involve hospital... (and no, I wasn't having my stomach pumped either)
    got a meal booked for my and 19 of my closest, then probably just into town or to someones house for a party, not sure yet, NYE is always a let down, altho last year was the best on record. OFFICIAL.
    Probably go into town where it will be rammed and you won't be able to move anywhere! Woooo
    Me and the boyfriend are going down to Dooblin and staying in a hotel that we can't afford. Just for the craic, though I'll be skint til end o the month :impissed:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hmm.

I might see if anyone fancies going pub or something for it... find a 24 hour pub... and stay until my Birthday. HEheheh.
    I've been so busy working on the car, and getting ready for Christmas, that I haven't even thought about what I'm doing on New Year's Eve. :confused: Erm, not a lot at the moment then.
    working and lusting after one of the customer's who seems interested in me some of the time and seems like he doesnt want to know me other times...confusing....

but yeh, im working
    mrs wobble perhaps?
    hopefully going to a party at my mates house where all my friends will be and lots of new people to cha to and have fun with aswell!
    I'm just going into town with my parents and bro I think my mate and her family will be with us too.
    Have booked a little cottage in Rothbury with boyfriend and loads of random people (friends of friends etc), should be a blast...and will make a change from my usual evening doing the rounds of every possible house party.
    Party, poker, asti drinkage, singstar
    partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy haha.
    Maybe spending the night with my girlfriend ;)
    I have two friends coming over who have never met each other and are opposite in personality. I think I'm going to just bring out wine and fondue and hope that breaks the ice. Other people may well turn up too, as is usually the case with stay at home nye.
    Going clubbing to HEAT at brixton academy (good thing i can get a bus there), and then afetr party at friend's house to get very mangled!
    I'm going down to a cottage outside Dublin with my girlfriend and other people I really don't know all that well, should be a blast!
    I'm going at a club, so I'll be drinking & dancing the whole night!!!
    staying in as usual.
    Well the man is not going out of town so we've been invited over to his friends sisters for "movies, drinks and hot tub" movies and drinks I can do, hot tub, not a chance in hell :p
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    my_name wrote:
    hot tub, not a chance in hell :p
    :(
    my_name wrote:
    Well the man is not going out of town so we've been invited over to his friends sisters for "movies, drinks and hot tub" movies and drinks I can do, hot tub, not a chance in hell :p

naughty stuff ;)
    Other half's parents are having a party. As he came to mine for Christmas, I'm sort of obliged to be there for New Year.
    Im going out in town, gonna get absolutly hammered! well thats the plan anyway!
    I'm still undecided, the plan is to end up in Belfast. Unlikely though, one thing's for sure, I'll be wasted!
    Hmm more boring nye for me normally I go to an allnight pub and sleep on the stage. get free brekkie and dance to rock music all night.

This year I am at my chaps local pub-yawn, guess I'll take plenty pounds to play pepsi quiz and juke box choices. Then we goig to his best mates for a party.

Not ebing funny but last time they had a party I spent all night cleaning up people who had puked (or worse) on themselves as they took too much booze food and drugs. They also don't like me-well two don't the rest probably too drunk to care less!

So joy I will indeed have fun. Hmm-BUT I am doing this because my bloke is willing to move down south to my home town to live and its the least i can do really.