Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

32 E bras

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have wierd shaped boobs - 32 E - and find it hard to find nice bars to fit me. Does any one know where I could find molded bras to fit cos I dont like the sheer ones?

I tried..
M and S
Ann Summers
Debenhams
John Lewis
Knickerbox

There are no nice bras for girls like me!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Try bravissimo. They are absolutely fantastic, and are tailored to fit the needs ot women who have bigger chests. They also do swim wear, and clothing too! They are fab. Will cost you a little more, but sooo worth it.

[EMAIL]http://www.bravissimo.com/bravissimo/[/EMAIL]

hope this helps :thumb:
    Definitely Bravissimo. And try www.brastop.com.
    Pretty much off topic, I must ask, does anybody know if the bra sizes are different in the UK and US? Because E is larger than Pamela Anderson at her largest. And I've never seen a 32 thats not in a pre-teens size.
    my_name wrote:
    Pretty much off topic, I must ask, does anybody know if the bra sizes are different in the UK and US? Because E is larger than Pamela Anderson at her largest. And I've never seen a 32 thats not in a pre-teens size.
    according to this website they're the same. but i think our E is your DDD
    I've never seen DDD either. I'd hate to have to get all my bras at a special place,not just every store :(
    yeh but an E cup in a 32, might be smaller than an E cup for 34

or something like that
    MrG wrote:
    yeh but an E cup in a 32, might be smaller than an E cup for 34

or something like that

32 is the size around, the letter is the cup size, they are the same whether its a 32 or a 42
    my_name wrote:
    32 is the size around, the letter is the cup size, they are the same whether its a 32 or a 42
    no i think for example a 36b is similar to a 34c or a 32d
    lipsy wrote:
    no i think for example a 36b is similar to a 34c or a 32d

That must be different then. I've worked in the panty section of a dept store and victoria secret and here, at least, the cup sizes are all the same no matter the other size.
    Cup sizes (over here, anyway) do get bigger with the bigger the back size.

I'm a 32FF... but my mate is a 38DD and her boobs look about the same size as mine.

If I was to buy an alternative size (althought you shouldn't really do it) I'd be a 34F. Back size goes up one size, and cup size goes down one size.
    Cup sizes (over here, anyway) do get bigger with the bigger the back size.

I'm a 32FF... but my mate is a 38DD and her boobs look about the same size as mine.

If I was to buy an alternative size (althought you shouldn't really do it) I'd be a 34F. Back size goes up one size, and cup size goes down one size.

An FF??? There *must* be different measurments also.

I'm guessing that maybe you get two letters to our one. Cuz you can get "almost c" or "c 1/2 and such.

I feel so bad for being so shocked. I'm just imagining these gigantic beach balls hanging from you :p Considering DD's are the size of my head. (And I swear I mean nothing mean to you in this)
    my_name wrote:
    That must be different then. I've worked in the panty section of a dept store and victoria secret and here, at least, the cup sizes are all the same no matter the other size.
    According to the victoria secrets website they are measured the same way.
    • Measure just below your bust.
    • Add 5 to this measuremnet if odd and 4 if even.
    • Next, take the measurement at the fullest bitty of your bust
    • Subract the bust measurement from the ammended underbust measrement
    • each inch of difference is a cup size, ie 3 = c.

Going by this a woman with 38FF boobs would appear to have larger breasts than a woman with 32FF boobs, despite having the same cup size. All about proportion I guess..
    And since you quoted me, you should know, I worked at Victoria Secret. Heres the easy way. Go take a 34 C, take a 44 C, play around, measure, do whatever else, the cup size is the same *here, in the US*. I've stated I know nothing of bras across seas, hence my questions.
    And I answered. They are measured the SAME. I mentioned victoria's secret on purpose, not by chance. I can read.
    I didn't argue that the "cup sizes" were different -- of course they're the same! All I said is that a 48F is going to look a hell of a lot bigger than a 28F. The 48F would be bigger in curcumference, but would be porpotianlly(spelling?) the same.
    The cups will be different volumes with different back sizes becasue although the difference in inches for an a cup is still 4-5, the area that is 4-5 inches more stiky outy is bigger too. Hmmmm, that explanation made sense in my head!
    brastop actually have a fairly good selection! I'll need to bookmark them. Shame they don't seem to have anything in in 30C but I guess them will soon. Thanks for mentioning them SheHasNoTime.
    madraykin wrote:
    brastop actually have a fairly good selection! I'll need to bookmark them. Shame they don't seem to have anything in in 30C but I guess them will soon. Thanks for mentioning them SheHasNoTime.

No probs kiddo! They update it every week or so - if you sign up to the mailing list they'll email you!
    my_name wrote:

I disagree - I went shopping today. I am a (small) size 32/34 B and I wear H&M bras. I picked out a 32B and a 34B and the size of the cup was hugely different! So i went for the 32B!
    Try "Freya" -although most are sheer there are a few moulded cups by this manufacturer and they make your size.

My_name... I'm a 28E. An E sounds massive but really they are not that big since its a 28" back.

US bra sizes and UK bra sizes come up differently from what I've read on the internet on lingerie sites.
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Try "Freya" -although most are sheer there are a few moulded cups by this manufacturer and they make your size.

My_name... I'm a 28E. An E sounds massive but really they are not that big since its a 28" back.

Freya do make the best-fitting bras for bigger/unusual sizes. I swear by them!

Also... I'm a 32FF - but they're not THAT big because it's a relatively small back size. Don't get me wrong, they're big enough...!
    They sell 32E sized bras in La Sensa

:yes:

I went with a friend once as she looked around the whole shop trying to find one but did eventually.

I got so many evils from women. :(
    have you tried bhs? im sure i saw 1 in there earlier today while i was looking through
    Thankyou everybody! I finally found a bra that fitted in La Senza! I will definitely try bravissimo too. I have tried BHS but found I had to go up to an F or even higher in there. Goddam boobs....so annoying!

Cup size does get bigger if you go from say a 32 E to a 36 E, just like if you go from a size six to a size twelve the clothes will get slightly longer aswell as wider. (Have you ever seen anyone with a skinny figure with the same sized boobs as someone who is much more voluptuously proportioned?)
    xx
    Does America have different sizes to the UK? Because I dont think it is that unusual. Isnt Jordan like a 34 G or something?
    Im gonna have to agree with my_name.... Ive never even heard of a size E bra. :confused:

Oh thank god, I was afraid some american would come on here and say, but dude, i see them all over :p And a 28 also, have you ever seen anything under a 32 even in preteens? I hope i'm never overseas and need a bra, i'd die trying to find a fitting size

And a G? If they were the same sizes that would have to be the size of a basketball (2 basketballs really) :p
    talia wrote:
    Does America have different sizes to the UK? Because I dont think it is that unusual. Isnt Jordan like a 34 G or something?

She's a 32FF - but sometimes likes to claim shes a 32DD. Weird.
    my_name wrote:
    And a 28 also, have you ever seen anything under a 32 even in preteens?

I have never seen a 28 in a fully grown woman size.
    talia wrote:

their sizes are very slightly different. in UK sizes i wear either a 30DD, 32D or 34C with the back taken in (yes, the cup sizes of these are all exactly the same).

however the american bras i have are usually 32Cs. so i think the cup size on their bras is just a wee bit more generous.
    kaffrin wrote:
    so i think the cup size on their bras is just a wee bit more generous.

I can fit a DD around my head and its as snug as a beenie. (yes, I used to get that bored) I'm gonna guess they are a bit generous, cuz I'm just still so shocked, I just think, if a DD is the size of my head, what is an FF? I really just needo to see one in real life to fully comprehend it (not the boobs, the bra)