Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

mixing E with COCAINE??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello every one
just wondering.... is it good to sniff cocaine and take e at the same time if not is it ok to take cocaine before or after taking e .... i was just wondering as i am planning on it... so it would be very helpfull if you supply me with genuine information concerning this topic

cheers to all of you from the lebaneseravers :cool:

www.lebaneseravers.com

Comments

• Options
    the best mix going is drugs and reality.
  • Options
    the best mix going is drugs and reality.
    agree with that but didn't quite understand your reply and its relation to answering my question??
  • Options
    allen wrote:
    didn't quite understand your reply and its relation to answering my question??
    your knew here aren't you ...

well ...errmmm. :chin:

no ...i haven't realy been able to give any sensible advice this last few days.
    can't now i'm afraid.

if i tell you what i'd do ...bong and the lady will tell me off.

it's xmas you see and at xmas i tend to indulge in more mind expending substances than usual.

so sorry ...but i hope you have a very happy new year.
  • Options
    mmm well.... i totally understand...

btw yeah i am new as you can see... well happy new years to you too

cheerssss!
  • Options
    allen wrote:
    mmm well.... i totally understand...

btw yeah i am new as you can see... well happy new years to you too

cheerssss!
    make sure to call back ...when theres someone more sensible in.
  • Options
    Mixing drugs together can be fun but don't see the point in mixing E's and Coke, two different buzzes really and they might cancel each other out.
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Mixing drugs together can be fun but don't see the point in mixing E's and Coke, two different buzzes really and they might cancel each other out.

aha well anything wrong with taking E after the comedown of coke? or same thing what i mean is i wait for the cocaine buzz to slightly come down and then pop the E :)

thanks for replying bro
  • Options
    I find coke and e's don't mix together, cancel each other out. You could probably take it after the coke has worn off as coke dosen't last that long if your only taking a small amount but i found it better to take coke on the comedown of pills, you get a coke buzz but your head's just fucked.

I'm stoned outta my tree so basically just take each drug seperate, not as much a waste of money.
  • Options
    allen wrote:
    aha well anything wrong with taking E after the comedown of coke? or same thing what i mean is i wait for the cocaine buzz to slightly come down and then pop the E :)

thanks for replying bro

Well cocaine doesn't really last too long anyway so taking an E after it would be alright I suppose, though you're gonna suffer a pretty bad comedown the next day like.
  • Options
    coke and e's are good

wait until the e's start to kick in, then get a few lines into you

straight up!

the coke compliments the ecstasy ;)
  • Options
    Cocaine blocks the action of MDMA making it pointless.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Coke ruins the ecstasy experience for me, but then I don't really like anytime.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:

ive taken coke on ecstasy loads of times and it didnt seem to block anything
  • Options
  • Options
    z01 wrote:

everytime i've done coke on MDMA, its totally killed the E buzz
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:

Yup.
  • Options
    z01 wrote:

You were probably too fucked on the coke to realise.

The high isn't that different imo.

bad idea anyway, coke is hard enough on your body without throwing E into the equation. Dangerous and pointless combination.
  • Options
    Ah well, party on everyone!

Happy Christmas, get all the coke and e's into as possible, it's the festive season. you know you all wouldn't say no if it was free, haha.
  • Options
    my only experience with e+coke=suck is this. was doing coke for a few days and then decided poped a e hoping it'll be a good combo; barely felt the e. the next day same thing but 2 pills; same results. so if anyone ask i'll say e while on coke is a waste but don't know about others ways of combining it. from what i hear i believe that coke while on e is going to be lame too since coke only last for like 15-20 min then the comedown could really fuck up the e trip. find a way that worked great for you please tell me :yum:
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:

The high isn't that different imo.

MDMA and coke are very different highs.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    MDMA and coke are very different highs.

Not to me they ain't.

If coke prevents E from taking effect then it stands to reason that z01 is feeling the euphoria from the coke and thinking it's the E. They are similar enough to make that presumption.
  • Options
    If you think MDMA is like coke, you ain't never had MDMA.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    If you think MDMA is like coke, you ain't never had MDMA.

Yep, that's right, i've never taken E and make it all up so people on the internet will think i'm hip.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    You may have taken E, but if you think its like coke, you ain't taken MDMA. MDMA is not primarily a stimulant - they are totally different experiences.
  • Options
    Blagsta wrote:
    You may have taken E, but if you think its like coke, you ain't taken MDMA. MDMA is not primarily a stimulant - they are totally different experiences.

When i said they aren't that different, i was referring to E generally - i've taken plenty of pills which, to me, give a euphoria which isn't altogether different from ching.

The first time I took powerful coke, i thought i'd just snorted some MDMA crystal...as i'd never experienced such an intense euphoria from cocaine before. The coke wasn't powdered either - it was crystal. Obviously I realised this wasn't the case when the numbness set in and i could taste the coke going down.

My point is - if someone takes coke & pills together and think they compliment each other, they're clearly getting an effect off the coke and thinking it's the E too. Which obviously can't be right, if as you say, cocaine prevents E from functioning. Think about it FFS.
  • Options
    Cocaine is nothing like MDMA. If you think it is, you've never had MDMA. End of.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    For me the difference between MDMA and coke/crack is like chalk and cheese.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Err... agree with blagsta and the others, getting high on coke and pills is a totally different thing.

And yeah, everytime i ahev done coke afetr doing pills it's killed any pill feelings. same as if i have done a lot of coke and then mdma afterwards, the mdma has no effect.

You don't get the whole euphoria and loved up feeling on coke like you do with pills/mdma, seems liek a more clinical high.
  • Options
    Yea, the difference between coke and MDMA is like as skive says, chalk and cheese.