Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

whats your best present then?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    6 mega pixel digital camera :D
  • Options
    the beautiful quality hash, e's, speed, wine and coke i got tonight, nah only fucking around...my ipod.
  • Options
    chemical handling gloves and a role of duck tape
  • Options
    My best present was my digital camera! :D
  • Options
    my fave things were my new phone :) (samsung D600 - YAY! one i wanted!!) , my psp console and my video camera :) i think i did quite well this year!!!

i got other smaller things too but those were the best :D
  • Options

YAY another person whos found the Creative Zen. i got the 5gb one about 6months ago. there great, and the radio on them are good too. dont understand everyone going on about Ipods all the time everyone i know with one has had them break.
    Postslut wrote:
    I got a new Sig Sauer P245. Thats was a great presant Time to go grouse hunting! lol I'm sick.
    postslut is that a real one or Airsoft one? my xmas present to myself were a KWA USP Compact and ICS M4C15 rifle. skirmished them both already there great. next game is on New Years Day :crazyeyes

My best pressies. Really nice coffee machine from mum and dad. my airsoft guns and xbox360 that i brought myself
  • Options
    fringe wrote:
    YAY another person whos found the Creative Zen. i got the 5gb one about 6months ago. there great, and the radio on them are good too. dont understand everyone going on about Ipods all the time everyone i know with one has had them break.

postslut is that a real one or Airsoft one? my xmas present to myself were a KWA USP Compact and ICS M4C15 rifle. skirmished them both already there great. next game is on New Years Day :crazyeyes

My best pressies. Really nice coffee machine from mum and dad. my airsoft guns and xbox360 that i brought myself
    There's an airsofting place down the road from me. [/random]
  • Options
    It's a close tie between two presents this year - a little teddy bear that nicebutdim23 sent me, which was very cute - and the new 'Tokyo Project - The Collection' compilation I got from Lisa. The latter is providing hours of listening pleasure, the former is just cute. :D
  • Options
    There's an airsofting place down the road from me. [/random]

That would have to be with "Fire Fight Scotland" or "Airsoft Adventure Scotland". heard Fire fight is good. but i want to goto CQB Scotland. as its the sister site to the one i play at in Ringwood, Dorset
  • Options
    fringe wrote:
    That would have to be with "Fire Fight Scotland"
    That's the one, apparently.
  • Options
    ipod :D Totally unexpected too, which is especially good :)
  • Options
    My best present was Abbie's baby gym, it means I can have a pee in peace again :D
  • Options
    srx300 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    srx300 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)
    Dual Humbucker Ibanez bass?? Nice [/guitar geek talk]

1.5 litre bottle of JD. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
  • Options
    Rich-E wrote:
    Dual Humbucker Ibanez bass?? Nice [/guitar geek talk]

1.5 litre bottle of JD. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh please. Ibanez can't make basses for shit. Their guitars are very nice - hence they are the choice of Vai and Satch but their basses are truly dump. The truss rods are always badly fitted which cause nasty fuzz around the 20th fret - or at least it did on the one I tried.

That and the only active basses I don't completely hate are P-Basses.

Passive is the way to go.

My brother gave me the complete Teachers box set including Series 4. Oh yes.
  • Options
    first ever threesome ( :blush: I know, I've lived a sheltered life)
  • Options
    Oh please. Ibanez can't make basses for shit. Their guitars are very nice - hence they are the choice of Vai and Satch but their basses are truly dump. The truss rods are always badly fitted which cause nasty fuzz around the 20th fret - or at least it did on the one I tried.

My brother gave me the complete Teachers box set including Series 4. Oh yes.

I disagree ... FOr basses u get a lot more for ure money, with an ibanez guitar u will get a shite one unless ure pretty loaded. Ibanez basses i have played also give a nicer sound than a lot of basses i've heard, also the srx300 has passive pickups which are fuucking loud !
  • Options
    I'll disagree, only so far as to say the BTB series was pretty decent. Can't say I know about the rest though. Depends if you tried a low end Ibanez, are any low end bass models so well made that they're flawless?
    P-Basses are generally passive, unless you're talking about the deluxe versions anyway with the humbucker...
    Each to their own, I'll stick to my active for now.
  • Options
    I got a zip up top and a Bill Hicks DVD that I'm well pleased with. Also got a few books to keep me going.
  • Options
    My subscription to Cosmopolitan mag, and muchos perfume. :D

That, and £1000. (to help clear off debt ;))
  • Options
    Mine was probably the MP3 player from my parents and the ring my boyfriend bought me. :D
  • Options
    :D lots of disney dvds
  • Options
    My GHDs are the best things in the world right now!
    Plus I got some gorgeous clothes from my mama, good books and my sexy loverboy bought me the most shaggable black furry leather boots.
  • Options
    Most people have put material posessions...

But for me, it was seeing my immediate family, even if I wasn't the best company most of the time.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    My husband bought me *the* most beautiful jewellery box for Christmas.

He's been warned that now he needs to fill it with shiny things :D
  • Options
    My best present was actually a few cards from people in Manchester. It's a sign I really do have friends here, and I'm starting to make a life of it. This time I think I'm going to be able to live up here, it's hard but worth it. And the cards show me people up here care, which is more important than anything.
  • Options
    My best present was actually a few cards from people in Manchester. It's a sign I really do have friends here, and I'm starting to make a life of it. This time I think I'm going to be able to live up here, it's hard but worth it. And the cards show me people up here care, which is more important than anything.
    What about the lava lamp? :(
  • Options
    fringe wrote:
    Ringwood, Dorset

It is not.
  • Options
    This was my best christmas present this year. I can't wait to wear it. I'm gonna scare folk :D
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    i got the cutest girlie screw drivers with fluffy bits on them, so maybe i can start doing things around my house! :thumb: