Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

is 5 inches too small?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got a 5 inch dick :blush: some girls say that they want big huge monster cocks, but i want to know your opinion of whether 5 inches is okay or not. :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't feel the difference in length. I cannot tell how much of my boyfriend's cock is actually in me anyway. Apparently girls can only feel the first few inches anyway.

You'll meet lots of idiots online especially who'll say they don't want anything less than nine inches :rolleyes: but then again you rarely get men who admit to being less than seven inches. A lot of people on here and else where too will exaggerate.
    ohhhhhhhh nice nice :) that's good news. thx
    If you listened to girls talk and on the internet every man would have a foot and a half inch cock. And from that all womens pussys would be bruised and unable for sex. I believe it is 6 inches is the norm. Don't be self concious.
    my_name wrote:
    If you listened to girls talk and on the internet every man would have a foot and a half inch cock. And from that all womens pussys would be bruised and unable for sex. I believe it is 6 inches is the norm. Don't be self concious.

alright man. trust.
    I don't think length matters that much if they are around the average. I think that the girth is more important!
    But you never see a thread from a man asking about the average girth size, do you?
    Thats because men are obsessed about the length of their penis. Personally, I think girth matters more than length if they are around the average length.
    What is the average girth? Does anybody know? Are length and girth necessarily linked?

I'm nearly 21, and still got so much to learn... :(
    At the end of the day size doesn't matter, it's what they do with it that counts...not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean etc etc. :thumb:
    420 wrote:
    I got a 5 inch dick :blush: some girls say that they want big huge monster cocks, but i want to know your opinion of whether 5 inches is okay or not. :confused:

How old are you anyway? If you're 12 yars old, 5" is pretty massive ....
    not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean etc etc. :thumb:

That is such a classic. :p
    I was once told by a fella that it might be little but it's a little belter!!
    stargalaxy wrote:
    What is the average girth? Does anybody know? Are length and girth necessarily linked?

Probably 30-45mm? I'm guessing really, I've not seen many mens willies. :)
    Probably 30-45mm? I'm guessing really, I've not seen many mens willies. :)
    Milimetres? Are you sure that's the right unit? :eek2:
    Are you suggesting I have a small willy? ;)

I mean width... girth... I'm not going off a ruler, just what is in my head. Meh... the one on my shoulders, not that one ;).
    Are you suggesting I have a small willy? ;) I mean width... girth... I'm not going off a ruler, just what is in my head. Meh... the one on my shoulders, not that one ;).
    :yuck: Too much information.
    LOL! Having just checked my mental idea with a ruler, I still think the average width of a mans bits is 30-45mm. That's 3.5 to 4.5cm for those of you who still work in fingerwidths :).
    LOL! Having just checked my mental idea with a ruler, I still think the average width of a mans bits is 30-45mm. That's 3.5 to 4.5cm for those of you who still work in fingerwidths :).

Erm girth would be all the way around and 3.5cm all around would be pretty tiddley ;p

I think you could mean width and not grith with those figures.
    beans wrote:
    Erm girth would be all the way around and 3.5cm all around would be pretty tiddley ;p

Okay... so I didn't mean circumference, I meant width - or diameter. Go on, destroy my illusions of being at least an average bloke - tell me it should be 30ft wide ;).
    -
    A short penis that you can enjoy fully is better than a long one that gives you a cervix bashing. I like shorter penisis because you can use their pelvic area against your clitoris during penetration, whereas the long uns- you can't. Maybe I have a short vagina but in my book anything over 5inches is a waste...
    stargalaxy wrote:
    What is the average girth? Does anybody know?
    there are various studies that show what it is likely to be. From memory 4-5 inches.
    Are length and girth necessarily linked?
    no, but they are often related. I posted elsewhere a fitting guide for a company that (like Clarks does for shoes) stocks around 50 different size/girth combinations. Assuming they base the product range on what economic to produce (ie they can sell enough of them to make it worth making a batch), one can conclude there is a correlation
    But learning is a lifelong joy
    katralla wrote:
    A short penis that you can enjoy fully is better than a long one that gives you a cervix bashing. I like shorter penisis because you can use their pelvic area against your clitoris during penetration, whereas the long uns- you can't. Maybe I have a short vagina but in my book anything over 5inches is a waste...

I've heard that women only feel the first 3 inches - and that small dicks are better for stimulating the g-spot.

Women liking big dicks is more a psychological thing i think.
    Spliffie wrote:
    Women liking big dicks is more a psychological thing i think.
    yeh i think thats why i like them. just because they look impressive.
    Spliffie wrote:
    I've heard that women only feel the first 3 inches - and that small dicks are better for stimulating the g-spot.

I bet all the 2 inchers out there are so much more happy now after reading that!
    Its not the size of the wave, but the motion of the ocean!
    Kirsten wrote:
    Its not the size of the wave, but the motion of the ocean!

I disagree. I'm gonna go against the grain. I had a smallie once, only once (though really it was only once becasue he was ugly as sin. That taught me for wearing the vodka goggles.) He tried, but no, oh no, no amount of motion made any difference.
    How clueless are some of you peeps!??! :mad:
    Ok... length increases the chance of a female orgasm, makin a guys life easier...but the average female's G-spot is only 2.5 inches inside the vagina. There is two different types of orgasms: the G-spot (aroused during penetrative sex) and clitorial (cunnilingus aka eating a girl out). However, to arouse a girl's G-spot, girth is a factor also. Girth is a technical term that means "how big around it is." The larger the girth the easier it can be to an extent, cause as girth increases the chance you could cause pain increases (without lube and sufficient foreplay).
    I would say that 5 inches is big enuff, but it means more hard work and thought needed to satisfying ur lady. Anything between 4 and 12 inches will do the trick, if you do it right! and if ur smaller than 4 there always ur fingers, your tongue for clitorial orgasms and dildos!
    Finding the G-spot is the next big Q, most books will say 2.5 inches on the front vaginal wall. BUT EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. My trick is to do some recon when fooling around during foreplay, use your fingers is to find where she responds to most, where she is most sensitive and then have sex in posistions maximising the stimulation to her most sensitive area of her vaginal wall. Then after you've made her orgasm sit back and enjoy all the praise that you WILL receive :) By the way, when i first started having sex i was useless for the first 5 or 6 times and im nearly 7 inches with above average girth, so length and girth are not priority, but it helps to be big :thumb:
    Has that helped anyone?

L8rs :wave:

P.s find a girl cause practice makes perfect! :love:
    -Deleted-
    quarfly wrote:
    Yes, yes - Another thread about size. I guarantee you that if you do just a teeny weeny search, you will found a three digit number of threads.

And that's the golden rule. Search and then post.

I wonder if there is a thread that contains content of both size and anal sex :chin:
    my_name wrote:
    I wonder if there is a thread that contains content of both size and anal sex :chin:

I just realised after I posted this that the post above mine was not the first post and there were two pages before (thought his post was the Q). :o