Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

.. and biz is good..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys, I'm new. My name is Casey. I guess i'll be spending my time in the drugs forum because thats my game. I'm into megadeth, hence the nickname.. and all that other stuff, ozzy, maiden. I'm from the US but i stumbled across this site and it reminded me of &totse (which at the moment is crashed)

anyways, hey guys

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hey there, happy posting!
    Shalom
    Hey!
    Hello and welcome. I recognise you already from the drugs forum.

Totse is down is it? Quite a good site, haven't been on it in a good while though.
    ^ yep,
    "The motherboard on the main server for totse.com fried and died. The server is about 5 years old and we will probably end up replacing the entire server with something that can handle the current traffic load a little better. We have day-old backups of the entire system so we should be able to make a full recovery as soon as new hardware is in place. Please be patient, we are working to get this fixed as quickly as possible."
    Hope you have a nice time at TheSite.org. :wave: :yippe:
    Hello :) :wave:
    Megadeth rule.
    welcome and post often, though if you don't venture out of the drugs forum I probalby wont notice much
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Totse is down? I wondered why I couldn't get on it... I noticed it was being slower than usuall recently. :/

And welcome, I've already said Hi. :p This place reminds you of Totse... heheh. Quite. But without the instructions on Weapon manufacture. (Must get back on my Crossbow project.)

Hi, anyway/
    Hey guys, I'm new. My name is Casey. ... I'm from the US but i stumbled across this site and it reminded me of &totse (which at the moment is crashed)

anyways, hey guys

A very British, very polite &totse.

Rather eerie.
    hello :wave: