Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

does anyone have a cattle rod or something painful?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Because they probably thought it was a joke. But you know he's got other intentions. Dads can bea bit funny about this kind of thing, if you told your mum though she'd probably just keep an eye out for you and at least she knows, rather than being completely oblivious.
    well it was a joke but he just kept asking me....i told them and they still said he's just messing around
    Did you tell them what else he did though? Unless they're very different kind of parents to me I doubt they'd think that was "just messing about".
    no i dont feel i can tell them what else, our parents are good friends and i dont want to cause disruption
    it was 2 years ago now anyway...
    if he tries it again this time, tell them about it and about hte last time. think he needs a lesson in manners. wouldnt be surpised to find out he's done this sort of thing before, and keeps doing it because he thinks he can get away with it
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    You just have to stick up for yourself, that's all. Go crazy and spark him out if he tries anything again.
    Weekender Offender 
    I have a bamboo back scratcher thing. I'd totally let your borrow it :p Leaves a mark when you swat hard enough... not that I would know of course.
    Ballerina wrote:
    For those who can remember way back when i made a thread about the guy who felt me up and put his hands down my trousers...?
    Well i'm seeing him for the first time since last summer so maybe someone could lend me something i can use to keep him away from me??
    Or would one of you lovely guys do the honours of being a bodyguard for me? :flirt:

Tell him to fuck off this time if he tries anything.

Pepper spray is also very easy to make and highly effective :yes: .

Not that i have a problem with guys touching me up or anything, thank fuck :sour: .
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    That is a good idea, buy a pepper spray or something like this. You can find them in some shops, self defence things for women.

If he trys anything, use it, and then explain why you had to, and about last time.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    That is a good idea, buy a pepper spray or something like this. You can find them in some shops, self defence things for women.

If he trys anything, use it, and then explain why you had to, and about last time.

You sure you can buy pepper sprays in shops? If you can, i'm surprised more people don't carry them as it's a good alternative to CS gas (which is almost treated like a firearms offence i believe).
    Buying an underage girl underwear and groping her probably fit the definition of 'grooming' under recent legislation. Perhaps you should ask the young man concerned how he would like to spend christmas next year in the sex offender's wing of the local youth offender's detention centre, hiding under his bunk in attempt to avoid 'stuffing'.

That should throw some cold water on the embers of his passion.

Or you could take his mobile when he's not looking and send a text about what he's been doing to kids to the entire content of his phone book.
    Spliffie wrote:
    You sure you can buy pepper sprays in shops? If you can, i'm surprised more people don't carry them as it's a good alternative to CS gas (which is almost treated like a firearms offence i believe).

You're not allowed in the UK, no form of self defence weapons. You're allowed rape alarms though, that might do the trick if you hold it up to his ear :p
    You're allowed rape alarms though, that might do the trick if you hold it up to his ear :p

One of those might deafen him, they are stupidly loud. I should know as I set mine off by accident once. Failing that a swift kick/elbow in the groin always does wonders.
    Ballerina wrote:
    For those who can remember way back when i made a thread about the guy who felt me up and put his hands down my trousers...?
    Well i'm seeing him for the first time since last summer so maybe someone could lend me something i can use to keep him away from me??
    Or would one of you lovely guys do the honours of being a bodyguard for me? :flirt:
    I'll be your bodyguard. :)

Just kick him in the balls... Stand your ground babe.
    Realistically though. In any dangerous or situation where you're not completely comfortable, dont be a have a go hero or try the attitude, best thing to do is get out. Talk your way out if you can. If you cant, run! If you cant, scream and go mental and dont stop until you CAN run away. If you cant run away, just keep going mental until he's on the floor in a heap cowering.

Thats the reality anyway. The amount of epople who say if that was them they'd hit them, in real life you woudlnt. Just get out of the situation quickly. Be firm and dont look back.
    Maybe it's a bit late now, but all the same I wanted to say that I really think you should tell a parent, like your mum. I know you said you didn't want to cause problems, but honestly, its him causing the trouble, not you. And I'm willing to bet that your mother would prefer to know what happened to you no matter how many difficult moments that brings.

I'm sorry if this wasn't the advice you were looking for, and I know its none of my business, but I've known sooooooooooo many people that this has happened to that it makes me really angry :mad: Mostly because this is something you shouldn't be dealing with in the first place, and secondly, because now that it happened you shouldn't be defending yourself on your own. I'm not saying you aren't able to, I'm just saying it just isn't right for you to deal with him alone, it shouldn't be a weight you have to carry on your shoulders alone.

And it's true what other people have said, he's counting on your silence about this, it's what gives him the ground to do it. And since this probably isn't the last time you're gonna see him, I think you really should try to put an end to the situation from the root: tell an adult about it. Or else, you're gonna be suffering every time you see him. It isn't easy to pluck up the courage to scream on the situation itself, it's much easier said than done.

Well, anyway I'm really glad you're taking all these measures to protect yourself: getting a guy friend to be with you, asking advice on how to keep him away and everything... congrats on that :thumb: You can never be too protected. Let us know how it goes if you feel like sharing it with us... we'll all be here if you need to talk.

Good luck!
    well ive been ok, i didnt see him till yesterday and he was only here an hour before my guy friend turned up :)
    its my birthday tomorrow....well today actually now! and i think they're sort of taking my birthday into their own hands and taking us all out to the cinema, which i don't really want to do because it should be up to me...but my parents will probably make us all go to be 'nice'
    i'm just gonna keep a distance, thank you for all the replies :)