Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Am I Broken

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have had sex with 3 people my whole life i have been fingered twice and recieved oral sex once. But I do not enjoy sex at all. My boyfriend now has a huge penis but i dont enjoy it. wut is my problem?

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    You need to relax more. If you are in the frame of mind that you won't enjoy it, then you won't. Simple as.

Experiment on your own too. Once you know what you like then you can pass that info onto your boyfriend. And it doesn't really matter what size his penis is - if you ain't relaxed then even if he has a tiny penis then it wouldn't make any difference.

Talk to your partner about your worries and take it from there :)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    You need to relax more. If you are in the frame of mind that you won't enjoy it, then you won't. Simple as.

Experiment on your own too. Once you know what you like then you can pass that info onto your boyfriend. And it doesn't really matter what size his penis is - if you ain't relaxed then even if he has a tiny penis then it wouldn't make any difference.

Talk to your partner about your worries and take it from there :)

:yes: you may also find it helpful to read this article on painful sex ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thanx for the advice. and does every girl have a clitoris?
    Yes, but some are big and some are small, and they're hidden normally.
    I had a girlfriend once who just didnt like sex. It wasnt me, it was with everyone she had been with (Three others). A few things that helped here were using KY durring intercourse, and letter her be on top so she could control the pace. Once she eased into it, it got better for her but it took a while Hope that helps.
    Perhaps they just aren't doing something you enjoy...experiment thru masturbation and then when you find something you enjoy get your bf to do that...

It might just mean you don;t really like sex...i've got a good friend who's in her 30's who just doesn't like having sex at all...

Takes all sorts i suppose...

Seriously tho just experiment till you find something you enjoy