Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

First ever UK 'gay wedding' takes place

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just like hetero weddings then :p

Just because it's a same sex couple doesn't mean it will go wrong.

:yes: :thumb: :wave: *Applauds*
  • Options
  • Options
    i just say good luck to them as long as they are happy.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    My sacrifice is being a homophobic wanker, but what's new eh? He doesn't like women, and he doesn't like gays, so heaven help a gay woman.

Look! It's another cock!
    -MoonRat- wrote:
    Yup... I can name several lesbians with long hair

Note I didn't say you never see lesbians with long hair. Just that in all the national newspaper and tv coverage of the other day there weren't any.
    How many lesbians do you actually know?

I know 2 women who are openly gay.
    How many women with long flowing hair that you see are definitely heterosexual?

Not sure, I don't usually ask.
    How many women with short hair that you see are definitely lesbian?

All of them, when you read my post and see I was talking about those featured in the media oulets on the day of the new law coming in to force.

Let me clarify: I haven't said all lesbians have short hair. The point I'm making is that of all the openly 'out' lesbians (and in particular the couples who got 'married' 2 days ago), at least one part of the couples featured had the shaved-at-the-back, spikey/touselled-on-top combo. Perhaps the majority of gay women don't have this style - but of the ones featured, it was common in each partnership.
    otter wrote:
    i just say good luck to them as long as they are happy.

Definately - I have nothing against them - I was just making an observation.
  • Options
    what a snide dishonest wanker you are
  • Options
    Cock!
  • Options
    Note I didn't say you never see lesbians with long hair. Just that in all the national newspaper and tv coverage of the other day there weren't any.
    I agree to a point... On media stereotypes of lesbians.
    what a snide dishonest wanker you are
    My sacrifice is being a homophobic wanker, but what's new eh? He doesn't like women, and he doesn't like gays, so heaven help a gay woman.

Ya know what? It's getting really irritating, all the slagging that's going on on these boards. Whether you agree with somebody or not, there's really no excuse for that sort of behaviour... Honestly, these boards are like a playground sometimes and the people who do the bitching are pretty much big bullies...

No offense guys, I wasn't targetting just you two, I have a lot of respect for you both and everyone here... But it's getting tiresome. There's no need for that behaviour, or the reaction you and others can give sometimes. It's childish...

My Sacrifice commented on lesbians and their haircut... He wasn't saying how they should all be burnt.
  • Options
    My Sacrifice commented on lesbians and their haircut... He wasn't saying how they should all be burnt.

Thank you - respect back atcha :)
  • Options
    Thank you - respect back atcha :)
    I ain't excusing if you've said anything that's offended people (not that I've noticed anything)... To be fair I don't follow what posters put... But you are human after all.
  • Options
    I ain't excusing if you've said anything that's offended people (not that I've noticed anything)... To be fair I don't follow what posters put... But you are human after all.

I was thanking you for seeing what I was saying and more importantly what I wasn't saying.