Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Christmas day

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So what is everyone doing, what are your plans? day at home? visting the parents, in laws? other obsure family you see once every year and can't remember there name?

Me, I'm off to Arran tomorrow and spending Christmas with my Girlfriend and her Family,

anyway, to everyone (or those who celebrate it) have a good Christmas

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    It is just going to be the 2 of us and our cats. Nice and simple.
  • Options
    Sounds nice, Im lucky, i get three Christmas days this year, we had a mini one, me and my girlfriend in the flat, going to her parents Xmas day, then one when i get home with my family :D W00t heehee
  • Options
    i get two, u win lol, im at dads xmas day, then i do it all agen boxin day with my mum
  • Options
    We are having the wifes folks and brother round for Xmas lunch this year. This is the 1st time we've had anyone round for Xmas lunch so all exciting.
  • Options
    Working.

Then xmas lunch with the rents and my brother.
  • Options
    thread already been done. :)
  • Options
    Day at the parents. Will get to see my sister for the first time in months <3
  • Options
    I was going to go home, spend it with my family as I always do, but I can't drive for 6 hours. SO I'll be spending it with my mans parents. Fun :|
  • Options
    I'm spending the day at home with parents, brother, grandma and later on for lunch my auntie will be joining us.
  • Options
    me, my two sisters, mum, her mr and my uncle.

we will be woken at 6am by my mum, take the seven dogs for their walk, open our christmas stockings and presents, start cooking dinner, then take the bird of prey for a fly, come back and eat, walk the dogs again and sit and watch tripe on the telly.
  • Options
    I've bought 0 presents. Good thing I'm not seeing my family for a couple weeks I guess :p I still must find something for the man and his parents though. Gift cards. Oh yes. The simpilest present. I buy my family better stuff though.
  • Options
    Me, my mum and my brother, seeing dad on boxing day after work.
  • Options
    gift cards? do you mean shop vouchers? or just christmas cards?
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    gift cards? do you mean shop vouchers? or just christmas cards?

Probably shop vouchers. Cards with money on them, like a debit card, for a specific store. Bought at the store.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Fuck knows, I guess Christmas will be at home and the usuall with parents.

Might pop on here and see what sad gits are on.
  • Options
    I'm up early as working 8-11amish. Hopefully home by 12 at the latest. My bro is working til 4 so we will be eating xmas dinner at 430. Which is fine. Lots of booze n munchies and mega foodness all day. Working boxing day but lord knows what time!
  • Options
    Me my boyfriend and my attempt at dinner, and then xmas party in the afternoon for all our friends.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    A table at some restaurant that my grandpa loves but I hate. There will be him, grandma, mum, aunt, cousin and several acquaintances of my grandpa. And me, but I won't stay because I hate the food there and will go someplace else after a while.
  • Options
    erm im sleeping till at least midday, screw opening presents, i work lots of hours in the club every week, out of this week i will have only worked 3 days out of four, and still have done more hours than i normally do
  • Options
    i get to spend xmas day and today with wheresmyplacebo! :D
  • Options
    Will get to see my sister for the first time in months <3

That's so nice, you've brought a little tear to my eye. :)

Wish I was closer to my siblings.
  • Options
    We celebrate today in Iceland. I'll be driving gifts around in a short while and then at six we have dinner. Open gifts after that. This year it'll be just me and my parents at home.
    Tomorrow I think my grandparents will come for lunch, dad's sister and my brother and his gf and her kid.
  • Options
    Opening pressies, getting dolled up and off to the sister's for dinner.

Then, getting smashed and heading to the boyfriend's and out for a shimmy. Yeeha!

:D
  • Options
    Working 14 hours shift, will be eating xmas dinner in a scabby ward.

Long day again on Boxing day [but then I am off til' the 7th January - 3 days before my birthday....w00t]
  • Options
    Gonna stay at home and then meet the missus for a drink then maybe go back to hers.
  • Options
    I'm cooking christmas dinner for 9:nervous: There will be me, mum, dad, grandad, uncle mike, cousin chris, my sister angie, my sister chrissie and a pretend yank called ashton that my parents seem to be trying to take under their wings. Then in the evening I'm doing a light supper tea thing for 12, all of the above plus: Lee, his mum and our mate martin. Plus any other strays that turn up.

Then on boxing day I'm at my sisters and its her turn to do a big dodar for our imidiate family and her partners family.
  • Options
    Dinner at my parents during the day, boozing at his parents at night.