Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Green Wing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
DOes any one remember it??

When it ended it said series 2 will be in.....??
and i cant remember when that was and the channel 4 site aint been much help! any one got any ideas?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I loved that show to bits!! I remember it being said it would be back in the autumn of this year.. but obviously it hasn't been so.. erm.. i guess i'm not really any help!
    From here
    The filming of series two has now finished and the crew have moved into the edit suite - they'll be in there for a while as editing a big show like GW takes some time.

The big news is that Channel 4 have now confirmed that series two will be broadcast in the UK in March 2006. The exact date in March hasn't been decided yet but that is standard practice as no broadcaster creates detailed schedules too far in advance.

C4 have also confirmed with us that they'll be repeating the first series in the weeks leading up to series 2.

Woo woo!. Every time I think of Sue the crazy councillor strapping on the really long arms and feeling up Dr Statham's arse it cracks me up!
    Or when Dr. Stratham pulled down his trousers and rubbed himself all over that other blokes desk! And whenever Dr MacCartney goes into Sue's office! :D Love it!
    woo that show is so funny.
    absolutely classic comedy. Love it
    Aww Green Wing :love: !! Thats the funnest programe i had seen in a long time!! It was brilliant!! The lady with the long arms...the basket game they played in the car park...the jesus head that kept popping out of no where.... :D
    YEYEYEYEYEY

cant wait!!!
    wooooooooooooo

its all jus bloody hillarious!!
    i dont often stay in purposly to watch a tv show, but this one i did lol
    WAAAHAAAAAAAAY and HHOOOOORAH!
    Yeah there is going to be a second series, I imagine it will be this year - if you remember the episodes were quite long so it will take a bit longer to make - caught onto it quite late but agree it was very good
    is that the one that had dan dan the kitchen man from partridge in? if so, it was ace!