Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Loves bitch.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Need help :flirt:
I have fallen for a married guy.That old chestnut.
We met a few years back through work and I didn't see him although we passed each other quite a lot,until june this year.
We clicked straight away.We're the same age obviously fancied each other and engaged in some serious text flirting.He'd come & visit me all the time at work and things got intimate massage,kissed,etc,not sex.though.
he has a few issues from his childhood and we've become really close Ive been a shoulder.moral support,confidante,etc.
I knew he was married then he told me wife was just
pregnant baby no2(due this sat)which he isn't happy about but as I told him she didn't get pregnant alone.
He got caught texting although not who to or content.
Anyway things died down and contact became minimal til things settled down plus he was having a massive rebuild on his house (serious stress)
We're back in touch and the time we spend together is so happy and relaxed like we've known each other for ever although it's quite sporadic.
I know he's married but i have deep feelings for him which we've kind of touched upon & he has said he wants to give me more than he does.
This feels like a destiny thing but I'm to scared to say anything and with the baby imminently due .I dont want to be a home wrecker or give ultimatums do I just wait it out or speak up??
HELP PLEASE!!!

Comments

• Options
    treesprite wrote:
    I dont want to be a home wrecker.

Then don't.

I feel for you in a way, as you can't help who you have feelings for. But I'd strongly suggest you walk away, think of the children in the equation.

If it's truly "destiny" then he'll grow a pair, be honest with/leave his wife, rather than stringing you along and lying to the mother of his children.
  • Options
    ok i dont mean to sound harsh in this, but if you dont want to be a home wreaker then dont do it. if he feels the same it should be him leaving his wife. This is excatly what my wife did. I found out about it and she left. but not before his wife found out also. He then decided that he'd stay because of the his 2 teenage girls.
    I understand that you have feeling for him. If he has any balls he'll tell his wife. then you can be together.
  • Options
    It's not harsh I need honest replies otherwise I wouldn't have asked for help.
    Ta v much
  • Options
    hope that whatever happens your happy. as thats the main thing isn't that we're all happy. To be honest spliting up is probably one of the best things that could have happened for me. As i can do what i want when i want. the only draw back for me is being a single guy (again) with a high sex drive (ok most men do)
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Thanks guys advice is being noted, hopefully I can make the right decision Its hard though coz he's just so Lush.
  • Options
    I agree with every one on this thread you got to do some thing bout this, is getting to out of hand just break it up and dont look back into the past.

And if you do break it up with him good luck :thumb:
  • Options
    Have you decied to finish with him???
  • Options
    Have you decied to finish with him???
    I'm lying low on this one over xmas although I have had contact off him I spent all xmas eve in tears,his wife is overdue so I've told him I hope it all works out ok and to be happy but i'm here if ge needs me.I know it's crap of me but I will get my act together. :confused: