Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Bored and Helpless

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am so bored. Sorry for typing a boring thread but this is all I've got. I've called and texted everybody to death. I used to hobble around but I stubbed my toe accidently on a chair and I started bleeding so now I'm bound to this room pretty much. Computer and tv. I can't stand watching another movie and I hate all tv now. Nothing is going on here. I've been watching Law and Order SVU for hours and hours as there is a marathon on. I am just so bored. I'm tempted to scream downstairs for somebody to make me a drink but that really wouldn't be much fun, besides nobody makes them quite like I do.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh and go on http://postsecret.blogspot.com/ because it is interesting *nods*
    I think if I read anymore my eyes are going to bleed :p
    ;[ don't say I didn't try :p
    Just like I am atm - bored and helpless. :crying:
    bake a space cake
    I dont know what a space cake is and this room doesn't have an oven.
    quarfly wrote:
    Just like I am atm - bored and helpless. :crying:

Why are you helpless. Oh so bored.
    a magical cake

hobble around to the nearest oven then!

you won't feel the need to move anywhere for a good few hours ;)
    z01 wrote:
    a magical cake

hobble around to the nearest oven then!

you won't feel the need to move anywhere for a good few hours ;)

Oh you make me so sad. I would just die for something, anything. Stupid random monthly drug tests at work. Oh I'm so jelous of you :crying:
    what kind of drug test?

that would drive me up the wall!
    The kind of test where you pee, I don't know any more. I just do it.
    easily faked :thumb:
    I'd rather not take the chance. Plus I havn't done it or even seen any of the old friends who did it in over 8 months. Its just a happy memory now.
    Sunday nights are made to be boring, I think :(
    yes sundays are gay

usually hungover or comin down, its always fuckin grey outside too! and the roads are too quiet! and lots of stuff isnt open! and its the day before monday!

mondays are espically bad :(
    They are all bad.

I find that Thursdays are horrible though. So close to the weekend but still a day away.
    I'm bored and hungover. Still. Keep shaking randomly. :( It was SO worth it though...
    i had kfc and stella for breakfast this morning after two nights of heavy drinking

discusting :yuck:
    z01 wrote:
    kfc
    discusting :yuck:

Yes. Yes it is :pand they serve biscuits but on the brighter note, with my 20 years of whiny voice practice i got myself a drink.
    I wonder how big a glass is. Anyways after 3 glasses 50/50 drinks, I offered to make some cookies, since when does that mean I actually would :p I was just being girlfriendly, I wans't going to actually do it! I don't even make myself lunch. I baked a frozen pizza yesterday and somehow it ended up tasting like shit, fuck knows how that happens.
    Go for a drive, thats what i'd do if i had a car :(
    Doofay wrote:
    Go for a drive, thats what i'd do if i had a car :(

Oh my god I was actually shocked when I found out you only just learned how to drive! And then I read how old you were. I try to be understanding, but I'm just such a selfish person that I can't even begin to comprehend what it would be like to have a car. I'm not supposed to drive for a week and a half, yet I'm driving to work tomorrow. I like to think I'm an understanding person, I think I am, its just so many superficial things I just don't understand becasue I can't imagine someone having more than I do not even driving. I visited France and Beligum years ago and nearly died riding on the train. I'm visiting Ireland in March and honestly don't know how I am going to get around and do my thing without being able to drive. I've only been doing it for four years but it is, sadly yet honestly, my life.
    If you're going to Dublin you'll thank the sweet lord above that you're not in a car.

The Sunday nights I've had off work are boring as fuck, I'd much much rather earn money on them.
    If you're going to Dublin you'll thank the sweet lord above that you're not in a car.

The Sunday nights I've had off work are boring as fuck, I'd much much rather earn money on them.

I'm your seroytypical Amercian. I drive absoutly everywhere. There are stores and everyting less than a mile than where I live and I would never even consider not driving to them. But I guess thats the fun of visiting other places. I absoutly can't wait to go. I'm 90% Irish and everybody in my family has gone there and is very proud of their heritage. I cannot wait to go to Ireland.
    It's funny, I remember being in America 4 years ago and all the shops were beside shopping centres and had their own little car parks. Now the same thing is happening to shops over here so I guess we're going the same way.

Yeh Ireland's a great place to go, are you going into Northern Ireland at all?