Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

2005 - it's gone damn quick again

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't wait for next year. Maybe this one'll go good. Though I've been saying that for the last two years, and it's all just got worse ;(.
    Charlie84 wrote:
    Ok......that was with pure concentration too. It's incredibly difficult to write in proper! english.

And you still didn't quite manage it.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    In one way, this was the best year I have ever had.

In another way it has been quite a shitty year.

So yes, lots of ups and downs. And they are extreme ups and downs.
    lipsy wrote:
    lol arent you like, 14?

That has nothing to do with it. When I was 12, one year felt like nothing. Now, a year has become something. My point is, the older you get, the faster time seems to slip out of your hands. The fact that I'm 14 is irrelevant - my point still remains.
    2004 was crap (except for meeting my girlfriend), so i said to myself at the end of it, that 2005 was going to be a better year

2005 was awful! but im going to jinx myself - next year will be a great year for me. uni should be starting, ill have my first proper licence and get a proper motorbike, erm. not sure what else. but it will be a good year :p

its gone fast but slow
    This year has just flew, i can still remember last new years eve like it was yesterday.

Pretty much as turlough said, it's been one big party, especially with uni starting, dunno where the past 3 months have went.
    Its been a strange year for me- I've been through a lot and I'm somehere still here in one slightly managled piece. 2006 should be better - If I pass all my exams I will be a fully qualified accouting techinican in the same month I turn 21. Which is quite empressive. I want to go travelling round europe but that moght have to wait until 2007.
    I swear each year has gone faster then the previous .. It really feels to me like last week I was watching TV and there was news reports of this big wave in Asia.

I barely remember anything since 2003.

Everything's been a daze.

Can't believe 2006 is upon us - i really can't :confused:
    The title of the thread is wrong, 2005 hasnt gone yet, let alone gone quickly again .

When you get to my age you barely know the day of the week.
    2005, I must admit, has been one of my better years. I got my first job, went to London for the first time, (and second. And third. And fourth!) found love, lost love... 2006 should be even better. A job on the way, and with a bit of luck, a place to study at Bristol if all goes well. :D
    bongbudda wrote:
    The title of the thread is wrong, 2005 hasnt gone yet, let alone gone quickly again .

When you get to my age you barely know the day of the week.

I was writing the date on something the other day and seriously wasn't sure what year it was...
    Spliffie wrote:
    I was writing the date on something the other day and seriously wasn't sure what year it was...

That's because of that evil weed, you are on a slippery slope to sin!
    20 of us are staying in a Dorm in London for New year's Eve this year .. so we can make use of their cheap bar and sleep over, as well as hopefully meet some fun loving travellers as well - we figure it beats the usuall overpriced London nightclubs!!

the generator?