Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

X factor

1235»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    kat_b when did you see the x-factor, i thought you went to see noise and confusion??? because i was gutted when i missed the x-factor, but it was a bloody good concert!!!

there are such things as video recorders... :thumb:

andy to win.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    yar loike whatever mcdonalds worker!! :banghead: rawr

schnell schnell my dear old fattys ! lalalalala poop de la loop!

^^^^ darn old man fooelle ^^^^

Are you on drugs? Or pissed? Or something?

Back to thread - Journey South or Andy to win. Don't like Shayne. Not my type tbh.
    I'd like Journey South to win. Not been too keen on Andy or Shayne over the last few weeks, tbh...
    I want Shayne to win followed closely by Journey south.
    Andy to win! Or Journey South, but not Shayne.
    yay for shayne!!!

and what a bunch of scallies his family were in that pod. he certianly took it all in the looks department.
    his mum 'philomena' got arrested the other night aswell for fighting in a pub :lol:
    I had my works christmas bash last night, only managed to watch the first performances, and based on those, due to the fact he sent shivvers up my spine, I said to the missus, I can't see anyone else winning than Shayne... sure enough.

What other songs did he sing?
    I voted for Andy a number of times last night. I wanted Andy to win. Bit annoyed that he didn't to be honest.

Me too. At least he won't have to release that awful single though, and he'll probably get loads out of it anyway.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I voted for Andy a number of times last night. I wanted Andy to win. Bit annoyed that he didn't to be honest.

Same here.

And agree with Maria about that single - truly awful.
    Waaaaayyyy! Nice one Shayne. :D We voted 6 times... haha. I have no life.

I agree with the opinions on the single... it's pretty rubbish.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    lipsy wrote:
    yay for shayne!!!

and what a bunch of scallies his family were in that pod. he certianly took it all in the looks department.
    his mum 'philomena' got arrested the other night aswell for fighting in a pub :lol:
    i was thinking exaclty the same thing! god knows where he gets his looks for! he is stunning! so glad he won! how you know about the fighting? im really not suprised though!
    i wanted andy to win... took FOREVER to get through on the phone to vote. it took me about 30mins of pressing redial before i finaly got through.
    i quite liked the single actually.. was better than i thought it was gonna be when i heard the name.
    Me too. At least he won't have to release that awful single though, and he'll probably get loads out of it anyway.

:yes: so true.

The judges go on every week about not picking the right song for their artists, and then they land the winner with that stinker of a tune. Andy's better off without it.
    God, Shayne is so fit.
    God, Shayne is so fit.

So true.
    I think Shayne is good looking but I think he looks too much like Justin Timberlake!

He's fitter than Justin Timberlake.
    shayne is soo much fitter than justin.... i want his babies, actually im gonna marry him!
    i went to see shayne sing today!!! he is so fit!!!!