Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Trippy Music

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, I am well into having a phat up smoke with mates, and when youre just sitting there being chong-boy with big phat red eyes, theres is nothing more you want to listen to but to some chilled ambient trippy music!! so im sure there is people out there right now who are reading this post who feel the same way?!?! so who ever has napster download this song and listen when youre stoned -

Aphex Twin - Film

I love listening to that song when im chonged! so i thought ide share this with everybody!

--
Tuka Perkins
MrRiggley@edgegaming.com
--

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah n if u ever wanna c a fucked up video watch the Aphex Twin videos.
    trippy musicc

alright... for trippy music, i have a lot. i am not sure this is what you are looking for but this is what i listen to when i smoke once a day. my all time favorite is dave matthews band on account of the lyrics to all the songs, its not very trippy but its definatly stoner. bob marley is something i have been listening to a lot latly because of the talks of marijuana. the beatles are very trippy. try lucy in the sky with diamonds or yellow submarine. there is also a video titled yellow submarine and that shit is dope. sublime is very good it has more of a hawaiian sound with the guitar and it's really good, also 311 and pepper are bands like sublime. if you are more into jazz rock, guster, oar, pat mcgee band, dispatch. led zepplin lynard skinard creedence clearwater rivaval bob dylan radiohead jimi hendrix phish and i am sure i can think of 50 more bands but for now, that is all i have
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Even I wasn't around when this thread was created and I am probably the longest serving drug forum poster on the site.
    This thread is dead.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    This thread is dead.
    no it just smells awfull.
    trippy music

Looks like this may be a bit too mellow for you guys, but Ive always been a huge Pink Floyd fan. Theres also Mazzy Star for some really great opiate sound. :thumb:
    i like listening to the dark side of the moon sometimes, again you have to be in the mood for it
    Coil
    Throbbing Gristle
    Psychic TV
    Hypnopilot, The Exploding Madonna, Queens of the Stone Age, Kyuss, Mars Volta, Hungry Ghost, Tangerine Dream, Tool, HR Funk N Puff, Jetpack Sparky, Taurus, Hezzakya, Powerhead, 18 Speed Tranny, Sedulus, Blue Sky Research, Blandbladen, 11 Hour Earwig, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Tom Petty, The Mourning Glory
    thanx but this thread is very old.

Plus I don't see how tool are all that trippy.
    electric lady land ...j hendrix.

it's a double album so ...if your not in the mood to listen to the whole thing but are out of it and wanna chill ...remembering this is 1968 so very little technology ...track 10 onwards does it for me.
    Very old thread but anyway...

Any jimi hendrix just sends you away when your stoned as fuck...

Can't beat some good old Bob dylan either
    Shogun wrote:
    Very old thread but anyway...

Any jimi hendrix just sends you away when your stoned as fuck...

Can't beat some good old Bob dylan either
    i love and hate dylan.
    ythe hate is cos he aint half done some shite!
    but for a guy who turns out music endlessly ...only to be expectd i spose.

wouldn't have him in my head on acid though.