Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Gargh! 2

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
No one is out tonight - again! Am sitting here drinking vodka and coke on my own. What to do? :|

To give this thread a point, what are you doing tonight?

Comments

• Options
    I WAS gonna go out but after a totally manic day at work i've persuaded the lasses to come round mine. We'll drink lots of wine and watch X factor. I'm trying to persuade myself this is better than a night down the quayside. :yeees:
  • Options
    Who knows, waiting for a few of the boys to ring me to see what's happening.
  • Options
    out with all the ones from work

gonna get drunk under the table by a load of builders!
  • Options
    Staying in with my boyfriend, having a meal drinking wine and watching films. :D :thumb:
  • Options
    packing my suitcase!
    Im off to spain tommorow till boxing day, and then am going to France when I get back, so probably wont be on here much till the new year, unless i can find some cheap internet cafe so i can get my fix :)
  • Options
    have a good trip rainbow brite, look after the colour kids. lol. I am staying in with three dvd's and a tube of pringles.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    I'm properly brassic, not even enough money for a pint, so I'm going to spend all night at my kenna, cooking a curry, watching jank on the box and playing xbox live all the while getting stuck into my Christmas reserve of bottled Stella.

Every other cunt I know is out and about getting spandangled. :( I could have done with getting on it tonight and getting laid. I feel misrable as fuck.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm going out, assuming I actually get in without my passport that is :|
  • Options
    I'm on my own too.

I think tonight, I will mostly be sleeping. Bloody exhausted ;(.
  • Options
    Franki, there's a time for sleeping. It's called Sunday ;)
  • Options
    I'm having Christmas tomorrow :razz:.

Plus, I'm REALLY tired ;(.
  • Options
    i went out last night and have done jack all all day. was meant to be going back home tonight for christmas but my car won't start and i've got to be at work tomorrow. plus i have a hangover! but on a slightly brighter note i've just nabbed some of my housemates takeaway. :D
  • Options
    Going to the pub.
  • Options
    Essentiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal :hyper:
  • Options
    Nothing, as I seem to so most saturday nights now! :crying:
  • Options
    Oh dear I'm a bit tipsy already. Three strips of chocolate isn't a good foundation to start drinking on :p
  • Options
    Being very lazy. I was at a party last night, and although I wasn't drinking I'm absolutely wrecked as I didn't get home until about half past three. I also have the future in-laws coming over tomorrow, so I'll have to wrap their Christmas presents too.
  • Options
    Nothing, ABSOLUTELY SKINT. GAAAAAAH.
  • Options
    I have just put two children to bed as I am babysitting tonight. They'll do anything if you just do the right thing. Thing is, I have to wait until 1200 until their parents arrive.

Boring. :(
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better I've been watching ultra shitty christmas special cartoons as thats all thats on tv, all alone. not een in the mood to drink. How sad I must be to not even be in the mood to drink :(
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    If it makes you feel any better I've been watching ultra shitty christmas special cartoons as thats all thats on tv, all alone. not een in the mood to drink. How sad I must be to not even be in the mood to drink :(

I thought you'd been drinking since 11? Or was that yesterday?
  • Options
    I thought you'd been drinking since 11? Or was that yesterday?

That was yesterday. Today is just the tv, sims and continuly yelling downstairs to get somebody to fill up my water bottle :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    That was yesterday. Today is just the tv, sims and continuly yelling downstairs to get somebody to fill up my water bottle :p

Lol. Fair enough. Drinking two days on the trot makes you feel like shit the third day anyway.
  • Options
    I may later. But oh god they are even playing the christmas episodes of fairly odd parents. I'm gonna go take a fucking nap.
  • Options
    I went to work at 5 o clock yesterday afternoon, worked til 3am, went out for a "quick 1" after woek, just rolled in now (its 1.04pm) i am dead but i have to get up tomorrow morning so i cant go to bed now or else i will be awake all night.

im just getting changed and then im going shopping in town, that shud be fun cos me and my mate are both shit faced.

i wanna go to sleep!!!
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I may later. But oh god they are even playing the christmas episodes of fairly odd parents. I'm gonna go take a fucking nap.
    Possibly the best show ever.
  • Options
    I went to an eighties themed fancy dress party last night :D