Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New 9/11 video worth watching

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And exactly how many total hijackings of american planes have their been by terrorists?

Do you think they expected it? Well a few think tanks predeicted a terrorits attack and the listening in on chatter may have indicated an imminent attack but who guessed ont hat day they'd hijack a plane and fly it into buildings.

Its a simple idea after the fatc, but try imgaineing before. Did you expect that to happen?

Also it was a national plane on an in-country flight, not international so secuirty would have been very lax.

they didn't use guns so wouldn't have been detetced on security at the airport.

You don't need the CIA to pul that of then.

Can we leave out the war issue?? Woope do dah day. Soliders did their job of killing people, because that is their job you know.

ANd yes I think them being Americans does make a difference. The 9/11 attack wasn't a gian for the US in any shap or form and if Bush was so hell bent on taking out Iraq, he could have done it without murdering 3000 of his own people.
  • Options
    Oh dude, you live in such a fantasy world. Nothing was "explained away", certainly not by you least of all. "they did it cause they hate us" pales by comparison with the clearly published agenda of the PNAC for the establishment of a "New American Century" (aka a new Cold War) in which global US political and corporate hegemony is reasserted by force.

If you had an inkling of the ideological convictions of the present ruling cabal you might have a flicker of a chance of comprehending the stakes behind the fraudulent WoT.

As it is, youre just a sad ignorant fool all too happy to believe a lame coverstory, in absolute disrespect for those who continue to demand a truly independent, public, transparent and exhaustive examination of all the mere assertions upon which the WoT was launched by known liars. Nothing could be more disrespectful to those who were murdered on that day than attitudes such as yours.

A used car salesman's wet dream you are!
  • Options
    you said absolutely nothing in that post you do realise that don't you?
  • Options
    I realise to whom I speaking, someone who has made nothing wild dismissals throughout this thread and never actually offered anything of substance himself. Get as you give little man.

Do let us know when you care to redress the challenges put to you by other posters from the first page of this thread onward, and with something more verifiable than your own wish for it to be "discredited".

No doubt you even refrained from viewing the suggested documentary offered by the thread starter.

Nice day to you too.
  • Options
    you simply strung a list of insults together without saying anything. You are the little man I think.
  • Options
    Oh, I suspect that anyone who cares to do more than stick their fingers in their ears and continue to excuse their own lack of any real knowledge on the whole matter, as you have been doing, will see that Ive given you a few markers to follow up on, if you had any remote interest in doing so.

I wont hold my breath though, given the derisive attitude you have displayed throughout this thread.
  • Options
    I wont hold my breath though, given the derisive attitude you have displayed throughout this thread.
    and the others.
  • Options
    I hope you were werne't singling me out their lipsy??

clad - You once again prove my point. You have done it agian. lIsted a line of insults and "I am better then you" comments with nothign to back them up. You have no substance, just the "I'm right, your wrong, you are an idiot, nah na!" message.

look back at my posts, see my answers, in my posts I did give answers. Look at them.
  • Options
    You must have an inferiority complex then dude, since this issue isnt about me or you but the simple fact that the coverstory for 911 is as bogus as they come. That you continue to deflect attention away from the issue by making invalid allegations of intent only demonstrates that you are not prepared for to do the research required of legitimate debate.

And, btw, you are a very late entry to this subject as it has been discussed in great detail repeatedly since i first arrived in 2002, so don't pretend that youve added anything to the discussion.

Ive had enough of this circular drivel. Go your way.
  • Options
    what??

I dont care if it was mention in 2002, this thread is recent I have been on it since it beghan and your the one thats come in late ot it.

Look at your posts, your simiply proving my points every time!!

nothing of subtsance again. You say I deflect things but what are you doing???

you still have no proof of cyour claims, until you have that it is pointless you talking on the subject.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    *sigh*

Whilst I don't accept Cland's theory of Conspircy, I do accept something was most wrong, and odd, about the events. Something is amiss indeed. I could restate the entire points list - but it'd be wasted. I daresay it's already been done to you.

Walkindude - seriously, you just... never mind. You seem to ignorant to bother with.
  • Options
    Sigh. It was a conspiracy regardless of which culprits you accept Gerbil. The term is so misused its ridiculous.
  • Options
    Sigh. It was a conspiracy regardless of which culprits you accept Gerbil. The term is so misused its ridiculous.
    Who said it wasnt a conspiracy?

I jsut dont beleive it was your conspiracy theory. For it to not be a conpiracy, it would have to be what they said happened.

Which it blatantly isn't.
  • Options
    Actually for it not to be a "conspiracy" it could not have been planned by two or more persons in secret. The definition is quite straightforward.

con·spir·a·cy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-spîr-s)
    n. pl. con·spir·a·cies
    1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
    2. A group of conspirators.
    3. Law. An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
    4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design: a conspiracy of wind and tide that devastated coastal areas.

"What they said happened" is no less - and considering the record of exposed lies of this admin - all the more a "conspiracy theory" for their reliance on mere repetitively aired assertions without any presentation of evidence to date.

The stuff that groupthink is made of.
  • Options
    I am really sick of people gcoming on threads and clapping people who put their opinion up with no backing and then insult people who counter that opinion.

Cladstine going "your an idiot, I am better then you" is not and argument and nor is "big bad usa, they ar eso bad, they did it, they killed them all, they ar emad" is not an argument either no matter how much you dress it up.

the only ignoracne its the fact people belive there is something more to 9/11 then what it was, a tragic and barbaric act designed to murder people in cold blood and provoke a wider conflict. A little digging can shoot down theese ideas of conspircies.

the only things amiss is the flight that came down in philedelphia, which I said before, and the exact number of hijackers it took, as it turned out the inital list may not have been accurate.

There is no proof that the US Government or any shady organisation had any hand in this, and I do know about these supposed organisations and the people behind them. I am far from ignorant, in fact I am more educate don that then the average person who hears one good sounding conspiracy theory, doesn't like bush and so says yeah it was all a fix.

And saying how ignroant I am and a bunch of other insults doesn't change this.

Prove your points with evidence or just admit that some1 else's point is as valid as yours, without stopping to insults and ganging up on people.

I mean you guys are all against the establishment and big bad government but I have seen plenty of conforming and ganging up on an individual here and that mirrors exactly what you accuse the US government of.
  • Options
    Oh dude, you live in such a fantasy world. !

It would seem you are more like your American countrymen than you think, as the irony of that statement seems to have gone over your head.

You're the one who believes the crazy stuff, remember? :thumb:
  • Options
    walkindude, do you have a victim fetish or something?

Every thread you come on seemingly turns into you whingeing about "everyuone hates me" and "everyone insults me". Where has it come from? It's not just in P&D either, mate, look at how you were the only one bleating about my thread in relationships (interestingly, even the mods said it was a good thread).

It's not about you, it's ntohing personal, and if you can't debate without crying like a toddler, then please don't bother.

That a government would kill 3000 people for economic and political gain is no more ludicrous a suggestion than the suggestion Osama would kill 3000 people for economic and political gain.
  • Options
    AU contraire on both counts groovechamp. Most of my countrymen rely on highly sanitised mainstream reporting for their entire worldview and thus are a ready and willing audience for decades of systematic propaganda and mythmaking (aka the brand-America syndrome). Secondly the plethora of widely researched and collated data showing an entirely consistent, plausible and fully planned bait and switch farce on 911 continues to gain more advocates the world over.

That David Ray Giffin and most recently Brigham Young University Physics prof, Steven Jones have again brought the glaring indicators of a an entirely domestic and treasonous crime to the fore of the public debate suggests that the winds are perhaps starting to blow against the head in sand camp.

Time will tell if the exhaustive, public and fully transparent investigation required to put the matter to rest once and for all will be achieved.

I remain patiently confident that it will eventually.
  • Options
    I like your sig Kermit. Didn't know you liked Gaelic.

ETA:Clan, what part does Zionism play in all of this in your opinion?
  • Options
    Zionism's ideological aims are strongly held by many of the key luminaries of the PNAC such as Perle, Feith, Frum, Kristol, Wolfowitz, et al. I would ascribe it merely as one of a number of underlying influences behind the ongoing reassertion of Washington's control over the region.

Zionism as an ideology has influenced US foreign policy objectives in the ME for decades though, so in terms of the immediate events of 911 are concerned I'd say its merely a tertiary issue best examined for its contribution to the motivations of the plotters more than the various elements of the plot itself.
  • Options
    Kermit.

I actually read the rules for the politics forum and guess what?? you regualrs are breaking them coinstantly having a go at me. I am not whining at all. I am trying to debate in a an adult and civilsed manner. I do nto wish to see threads reduced to insults whihc is that they become, and you partake in this practice. If you don't wnat me to complain they don't insult me, its not hard, its very simple. Any adult can do it.

It is true. People come on here and put something lets say Amer8ican Bashing, conpsiracy 9/11 and all this. I come on and say they are not necssasarily right and when I do people insult me personally. Thats not right or mature is it??

Osma Bin Laden launched his war on the West many years ago, although 9/11 is the biggest attack so far. Osama is a religious fundamentalist, he is a racist and a terrorist. He attacked on 9/11, an attack to kill Christians and Jews, he targetted America, because besides Israel, this where Christians and Jews are most prominent. He was wasn't stupid. He also attack a finacial center and also a civilan population knowingly. He aimed for many fatalities. His ultimate goaol is a world ruled by HIS version of fundamentalist Islam.

9/11 was not the first attack, look up the mebassy bombings in Kenya and other countries. He also made threats against Australia, long before 9/11, due to the Australian involvement in East Timor.

He was initially a resistance fightter when the Russains came into Afghanistan. Yes those rebels recieved help and training from the US to resist the Russains, before he turned on the USA.

Americans to attack there own people in such a way makes no sense. In wehat way did the economy improve? When Bush came into office he inhertied finacail propserity from the Clinton administration, who overturned a mult million, posibly billion, my memory is hazy, defict. He didn't need to do anything economy wise.

He did recieve political praise at the time for not rushing to attack. Hwoever as we have seen since, it has hardly been glowing praise. Also, it is a highly risky manovuver to achieve and the risk of the public finding out with proof would be devastating. Would a new president really risk that?

There was no gain from 9/11 for the US. They are now politically and economically more divided now more then ever. The US government is fully capable of bumping people off here and there. They can go after foreign fighters and terrorists no problem. But murdering 3000 of thei rown people on one go, for no real gain beisdes some legtitmacy to start a fight? It doesn't fit.

Now some conspiracist would argue its one of the shadowy groups the world is supposedly run by is responisble. Or perhaps some people believe the racially motivated theory that it was Israli secret service. All have no proof.

When someone presents me with real proof there was something in it then I could accept that , but there is nothing of substance so far. Only conjecture and theory.
  • Options
    If the explosions happened at the bottom, as you say, how did people from the bottom floors manage to get out, without mentioning any damage? How come all the people escaped from the area these explosions were meant to have happened? How come we don't hear the explosions from the plane hitting, but we do hear these other 'new' ones? (Despite the fact it's very far away in the video)

While i could go on and step by step deconstruct that video, i won't, merely because this topic is full enough as it. Unfortunately people seem to be equally able to swallow the lies others feed them, whilst hypocritically rebuking those who believe in their government. Now you can talk all you like about an American 21st century or whatever it was that was said (too far back for me to look). But when it comes down to it, the average person in the west has a good, free, happy existence, which is more than can be said for the citizens of many other countries in the world. And it's all well and good sitting their behind your computers, but until you see first hand some of the other countries, you'll probably never change your opinions of George Bush as torturous dictator.
  • Options
    I don't think the 9/11 explosions were controlled by the gov, this whole thing about the the americans attacking themselves doesn't make sense to me either. I know Bush is quite mad but even so I don't see him attacking his own people at very heart of his country. Especially since how the attacks were set, they were made to bring shame on the US who pride so much of their intelligence exactly by fooling it.

If they wanted an excuse for attacking Afghanistan and Irak, they wouldn't have given up so much. The US has so much power they can pretty much do what they like.
  • Options
    But, how else could the Bush Administration take such powers over their own people as the Patriot act unless people beleived there was a threat? It wasnt a reason to go to war: they could do that anyway without a reason. IT was to take power.

Like the Reichstag fire, for instance. Create fear... so the people want the Government to do something... and then... when you do, they love it, despite the fact their rights have just been lost.
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote:
    I don't think the 9/11 explosions were controlled by the gov, this whole thing about the the americans attacking themselves doesn't make sense to me either. I know Bush is quite mad but even so I don't see him attacking his own people at very heart of his country. Especially since how the attacks were set, they were made to bring shame on the US who pride so much of their intelligence exactly by fooling it.

If they wanted an excuse for attacking Afghanistan and Irak, they wouldn't have given up so much. The US has so much power they can pretty much do what they like.
    what utter rubbish!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    But, how else could the Bush Administration take such powers over their own people as the Patriot act unless people beleived there was a threat? It wasnt a reason to go to war: they could do that anyway without a reason. IT was to take power.

Well, it's true it gave Bush much support from his people (and hence power), but I don't think the attack was a calculated act foreseeing that, but rather something terrible that happened which he was able to take great advantage of.
  • Options
    what utter rubbish!

Well, I too disagree with you on this matter, thank you.
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote:
    Well, it's true it gave Bush much support from his people (and hence power), but I don't think the attack was a calculated act foreseeing that, but rather something terrible that happened which he was able to take great advantage of.

I used to think that.

Then I looked at the evidence. And what actually happened. Have you seen this video? Have you looked at the irregularities in what happened? The way US intelligence was told it would happen... but failed to act... because they probably already knew?
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I used to think that.

Then I looked at the evidence. And what actually happened. Have you seen this video? Have you looked at the irregularities in what happened? The way US intelligence was told it would happen... but failed to act... because they probably already knew?

No, I haven't seen this video. Maybe if I saw it I would change my mind -can't really say. Anyhow, video or not, I admit that what you're saying is a possibility- though based on the limited evidence I have had until now I'm not inclined to believe it yet.
  • Options
    The American government is not the same as the Nazi regime. They did not need to vreate some big threat to get a fe more powers. So if the US gov set up 9/11, I gues they set up the ambassy bombings before 9/11? the bali bombs afterwards? the turkey bob? the attack in the yemen?, the london bombs?? The paid some bloke with a big beard to say he hates christians and jews and i slaunching a war on the western world? the countless numbers of terroists capture since and the failed attacks are all fake and made by the american government, direct by Bush, all so he can tap a few phones and and arrest a few people??

that is rubbish my friend.