Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

uh ho

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i knew it was coming but not yet . yes i've been busted ! thanks to a nosey mother found my stash and my cash ! not good ! well guys you prob won't hear from me for a lil while as im going to be homeless or in prison as mummy is grassin me up (thats family for ya ) well bye guys x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    K.N.S wrote:
    i knew it was coming but not yet . yes i've been busted ! thanks to a nosey mother found my stash and my cash ! not good ! well guys you prob won't hear from me for a lil while as im going to be homeless or in prison as mummy is grassin me up (thats family for ya ) well bye guys x
    oh dear.
    are you still here ...busted with what?
    any chance you can reducate her?
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Arg! Harsh as hell man. Good luck getting through it - tell her it's not so bad, the usuall... there are a good few guides on the net like.
    if i'm in time ...be as honest about it as possible.
    lies will be obvious now or not far from ...convincing your mum you have become the child of satan himself.
    be honest.
    explain why.
    then if you have to lie ...tell her you'll never ever do it again.
    Phone Release as soon as you can, they will be able to help smooth over things with your mum and help with any legal issues.

www.release.org.uk
    cheers guys am stayin at a mates house now me mum found bout half oz of green in tens etc scales and bout 400 quid cash ! and she's still got the money ! dont think i'll ever be allowed back home and to be honest i dont want to go back. i'll be poppin on here now and again when ive got the chance to get on the net. well speak to ya soon guys :wave:
    What type of mother grasses their son to the police? She might have your best interests at heart but she'll just make it a lot worse if she went to the police.
    K.N.S wrote:
    cheers guys am stayin at a mates house now me mum found bout half oz of green in tens etc scales and bout 400 quid cash ! and she's still got the money ! dont think i'll ever be allowed back home and to be honest i dont want to go back. i'll be poppin on here now and again when ive got the chance to get on the net. well speak to ya soon guys :wave:

Its either respect your mother or stand up to her. Or find a way in which you can do both. This post says to me you are nothing more than an immature little kid who doesn't deserve the mothers love or the fun of weed. When my parents found my stash I told them the truth. They had respect for me for telling them the truth even though they didn't agree with it.

Grow up.
    my_name wrote:
    Its either respect your mother or stand up to her. Or find a way in which you can do both. This post says to me you are nothing more than an immature little kid who doesn't deserve the mothers love or the fun of weed. When my parents found my stash I told them the truth. They had respect for me for telling them the truth even though they didn't agree with it.

Grow up.

very judgemental of you

i dont see how you're in the position to say that he doesnt deserve his mothers love or the fun of weed :rolleyes:

and im sure the stash your parents found is slightly different than his ?
    z01 wrote:
    very judgemental of you

i dont see how you're in the position to say that he doesnt deserve his mothers love or the fun of weed :rolleyes:

and im sure the stash your parents found is slightly different than his ?

judgemental, maybe. I doubt my stash was any less dissapointing to my parents. But to not just be able to face it is very childish. I didn't mean he doesn't deserve his mothers love, but to run away to his friends and not even face his parents is just sad. He deserves his mothers love, and I do apologize I did type that. Its not whaat was crossing my mind, just how it came out. But if he cannot take what comes with weed than he shjouldn't be doing it. If he cant accept that some people, especially his parants may not6 accept it, and do nothing more than run away from it, than maybe he shouldnt' be doing it.
    My ma told me to smoke blow instead of doing pills. Not very many mothers encourage their children to smoke blow like.
    my_name, by the looks of things he was selling it, it wasnt just a personal stash, i think that would be a lot different in any parents eyes

his mother has probably fucked him out of the house anyway, and shes said she's gonna go to the police .. who in the right mind would rush home after that

its a COMPLETLY different situation than it would be if he had an 1/8th or something to smoke himself
    You can't keep your parents in a blank how you can have money and buy things. Even if it were selling, you still ought of have respect for them. Whether the call the police or not. I guess I'm just old fashioned. Whether you parents agree or not, dont' disrespect them so horrifically by lying to them and running away.
    my_name wrote:
    You can't keep your parents in a blank how you can have money and buy things. Even if it were selling, you still ought of have respect for them. Whether the call the police or not. I guess I'm just old fashioned. Whether you parents agree or not, dont' disrespect them so horrifically by lying to them and running away.

where does it say he's horrifically disrespected them by lying ?

where did he say he had lots of money and bought lots of things ?

you just saying this off the top of your head or something?
    z01 wrote:

you just saying this off the top of your head or something?
    ]
    Yes. I don't feel like arguing or getting inot a debate. It was just my opinoin that he needs to grow up. So yes, this is just off the top of my head because I am drunk with bunches of vicodin in me. Which I did have the guts to tell my mother who was just visiting. She knows I drink and she knows I have these pills. But because I respect her and love her that I dared live my life in frot of her. She strongly disagrees and sthinkgs I need counsling as alcoholism runs in the family but I wasn't going to hide it from her and lie to her and run away if she found out. I had the respect and diginity to let her know the truth. She gave birth to me and I love her. So I am not going to run away from her because I do something that she disagrees with.
    Actually, I don't feel sorry for you. You had your weed and now you get punished for it - what's to feel sorry about?
    quarfly wrote:
    Actually, I don't feel sorry for you. You had your weed and now you get punished for it - what's to feel sorry about?

fuck away off you
    quarfly

You really don't have a clue do you?

No thought not, go back to your computer books and anti-drugs books, your head is so misinformed and fulll of shite, so what it people wanna smoke a bit of weed...actually saying that i'm away for a spliff, i'm in the comfort of my own home and enjoy a nice little joint...whats the problem with that? you like you coffee, your beer or whiskey? Get a grip on todays world and the way people act.
    apart from feeling that i must point out the legal (and possibly moral) implications of using your mother's premises to sell green from, please do what bong said, PHONE RELEASE IMMEDIATELY

I dont wish to imply any judgement on my part, simply to say it would help you very much if you sought some sound (free) legal advice very very quickly.
    Suppose its a different story selling green from your house when your living with your parents, get your own place and start selling it.

Although still dont think she should have grassed ya to the cops/.
    Hey, I have my own opinion. No matter how controversial it is, I have a right to have it. And I should not be attacked by people like I just was. What the fuck? Smoke your weed and you get punished - that's my opinion. You have your opinion and I have mine - let's keep it that way.

Want to debate? Put it in P&D forum.

PS: I'm not against drugs in any way. I won't take it though. Smoke your weed if you so want to - but be ready of other people being against you.
    Shogun wrote:
    quarflyYou really don't have a clue do you?

I'd say I have my opinion.
    No thought not, go back to your computer books and anti-drugs books, your head is so misinformed and fulll of shite

I think you should learn to debate passively and try to look at other peoples' point of view without getting pissed.
    so what it people wanna smoke a bit of weed...actually saying that i'm away for a spliff, i'm in the comfort of my own home and enjoy a nice little joint...whats the problem with that?

When did I say I had a problem with that? If you want to smoke your weed and enjoy it, then watch out - because you will be punished, no matter if smoking weed is morally correct or not.
    you like you coffee, your beer or whiskey? Get a grip on todays world and the way people act.

Coffe, beer and whiskey is more accepted in today's society than drugs - and that is fact. Want to change that fact? Good luck - you'll be needing it.
    i find your posts extremely frustrating .. you seem to be filled with what i'll call 'text book knowledge' .. you think you know the score .. but you don't

that and the fact you seem to think you're some sort of 'citizens mod' with your wee links in your sig and all, chasing people around complaining that theyre posting to increase their post count and the like

for the record a lot of the posts you make just scream 'im trying to increase my post count' to me
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    quarfly wrote:

You're a fucking moron!
    Weekender Offender 
    You are suppose to represent a forum where people express themselves. Let me express myself then. Do you think people would like to post their opinions and problems if they get:
    Skive wrote:
    You're a fucking moron!

and
    z01 wrote:
    fuck away off you

Not to mention:
    Shogun wrote:
    You really don't have a clue do you?

go back to your computer books and anti-drugs books, your head is so misinformed and fulll of shite
    Ok - his mother shouldn't have grassed him to the police - but he could have smoked his weed more carefully and hidden it in a better place.
    quarfly wrote:
    You are suppose to represent a forum where people express themselves. Let me express myself then. Do you think people would like to post their opinions and problems if they get:....

maybe theres a reason you got replies like that .. you seem to be all into this 'i have a right to an opinion' .. but dont seem to understand that going around saying what you think is going to provoke a reaction from people
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    quarfly wrote:
    You are suppose to represent a forum where people express themselves. Let me express myself then. Do you think people would like to post their opinions and problems if they get:

He posted his problem and he got myname telling hime to 'grow up' and you bassically saying he deserved it. Really helpful replies.

The other more regular drug forum posters offered some sound advice.

If you want a debate about the rights and wrons of drugs start a thread or reply to the Drug Crime thread in P&D, but now let me express myself by saying that if you've got nothing worthwhile to contribute to this thread - fuck off.
    Weekender Offender 
    cheers skive and z01 for fighting my corner my_name you seem you dont have a clue what your going on about i didn't run away i got kicked out !! and my mother dont wanna know me which i dont care i did come clean and explianed why etc .but she wasn't having it. In her eyes drug dealing is scum. i wasnt shottin it from home and i never used to have it at my house it was only cos where it usually stays the persons on away, and i am grown up and yes i know ive gotta face the consequences. she hasn't grassed me up yet that i know off got stopped by the cops a couple of days after and they didn't say anything. anyways cheers at least i know who my real online mates are ! :)
    Have you talked to her recently?

Once the storm blows over, maybe a mothers love might prevail if you promise to abide by her rules in the house.
    quarfly, your one of the many posters that come on here talking the way you do about drugs, there's no point even trying to talk to people like you.

And by the way i was completly pissed last night when i wrote all that.