Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nip Tuck season finale

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
So I just saw a commercial and next week on Nip Tuck they are unmasking the carver. I never thought of it before, but what if its already a character in the show? Maybe its Matt, or his new crazy Nazi girlfriend. I can't wait!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    i heard that it was that new surgeon quentin
  • Options

Oh good one! maybe! He does like the rump sex
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    So I just saw a commercial and next week on Nip Tuck they are unmasking the carver. I never thought of it before, but what if its already a character in the show? Maybe its Matt, or his new crazy Nazi girlfriend. I can't wait!

Please, please don't post who it is, we're only about halfway through the new series here!!!!!! (Im suspicious of the anaesthetist personally!)
  • Options
    leese wrote:
    Please, please don't post who it is, we're only about halfway through the new series here!!!!!! (Im suspicious of the anaesthetist personally!)

Well then, the commercial was only a dream ;) I shant post it.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Well then, the commercial was only a dream ;) I shant post it.

Good cause I'd be opening a big can of whoopass - how much longer will it be for us though - we're at the point where sean has just been left by the witness pjrotection lady
  • Options
    leese wrote:
    Good cause I'd be opening a big can of whoopass - how much longer will it be for us though - we're at the point where sean has just been left by the witness pjrotection lady

Oh its getting htere. Oh my god there is one eipisode where the one Dr. does surgery on "Flabby Abby" and there is a bag involved. Too funny. can't wait for you to see it.
  • Options
    has the new series of 24 started over there yet?
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Oh its getting htere. Oh my god there is one eipisode where the one Dr. does surgery on "Flabby Abby" and there is a bag involved. Too funny. can't wait for you to see it.

can't beat Joan Rivers covering her face in spunk - highlight of the series so far!
  • Options
    new 24 starts in january
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    new 24 starts in january

and what about over here?
    love it love it love it love it
  • Options
    I love nip/tuck!!!!!

Well Julian McMahon said it was definately a charcter in the show we all know and you only find out in the last frame of the last episode of the series.

I tried going through them all as to who it could be and I elimnated everyone. I have a strong suspecion it could be a woman though. I do think that qunetin is a likely suspect as well.

other then that I don't know.
  • Options
    I hate you all. Can't see the new series. :(
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    I hate you all. Can't see the new series. :(

dvd?
  • Options
    leese wrote:
    dvd?

For christmas/birthday i hope.. but everyone else is already watching it.. :(
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    For christmas/birthday i hope.. but everyone else is already watching it.. :(

won't take long to catch up - so worth it
  • Options
    I guess you havn't seen it yet, but Matts girlfriend (not the man/woman) is a total nut job. And he actually does something good. I never thought he would be anything less than a dick, but this last episode (the one before they find out who the carver is, because I watch the shows late) he actually does something good.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I guess you havn't seen it yet, but Matts girlfriend (not the man/woman) is a total nut job. And he actually does something good. I never thought he would be anything less than a dick, but this last episode (the one before they find out who the carver is, because I watch the shows late) he actually does something good.

like leave the show, that would be really good, or maybe he donates sperm to his mum's spa (actually, don't tell me!)
  • Options
    Nip/Tuck kick ass!!!!

I love that show, it just gets better and better.

I can't wait to see the conclusion to the season on sky.

I have to say though, why do they make the bad girls hot all the time lol??? I mean this new racist gf of matts is well hot lol.
  • Options
    I swear, if anyone comes on here in a weeks time and gives away who the carver is I will kick some ass
  • Options
    Oh my god. Oh my god there is so much. They do alot more than just show the carver at the last few seconds. They go very deeply into why he/she does it. The past, the other players in the game. They get into a big deal with Matt. Oh god it was so good. I can't wait till you watch it, then we share :hyper:
  • Options
    have to wait till new years day to see it in the uk!!!! I can't wait!
  • Options

I dunno who it is but that's who I thought it was so they'd call him to Miami and offer him a job when they needed to fix the first doctor's face.

Who was the English girl witht he long dark hair, the detective .. she was a bit of all right!!
  • Options
    I dunno who it is but that's who I thought it was so they'd call him to Miami and offer him a job when they needed to fix the first doctor's face.

Who was the English girl witht he long dark hair, the detective .. she was a bit of all right!!

Oh its all explained ohhhhhh its aaaalll explained. Not really any cliffhangers to get you into next season except for with Ms. McNamara or whicever.
  • Options
    the suspense is immense! I just can't think of anyoen in it that we know that would have a thing against beauty. I mean I did conisder the lesbian assistant but she wouldn't hurt women that way. The hiv sex addict is a bitch and angry but it wouldn't make any sense for her to do it. Matt was too busy with his own shit to do it. Eva the same. Maybe that ginger haired surgeon but I can't remember if he dided or not when he was doing back street operations, killed his patient and was addicted to gas.

anyway, its all good. Great acting, humour, drama, sex, brillent stuff.
  • Options
    Does Matt have the Nazi girlfriend yet there?

Have you seen the woman with the bag ;)
  • Options
    yeah he has just gotten it one with the nazi gf, she is sooo hot, I feel guilty for being attracted o her lol. Clever though how at first she didn't seem racist coz she said the surgeons were hiding peoples true identy and making them all the same and it was bad and racits and stuff bu then she is really a full on nazi!

woman with the bag?? hmmm, I can't remember!! I will be looking out for that from now on though! they all have bags in that show lol.

Just seen the wedding episdoe last sunday, I swear kimber was gonna get done by the carver but she just ran off.

woman with the bag eh?? hmmm
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    yeah he has just gotten it one with the nazi gf, she is sooo hot, I feel guilty for being attracted o her lol. Clever though how at first she didn't seem racist coz she said the surgeons were hiding peoples true identy and making them all the same and it was bad and racits and stuff bu then she is really a full on nazi!

woman with the bag?? hmmm, I can't remember!! I will be looking out for that from now on though! they all have bags in that show lol.

Just seen the wedding episdoe last sunday, I swear kimber was gonna get done by the carver but she just ran off.

woman with the bag eh?? hmmm

I'm pretty sure if the nazi has come into, the bag has come. Its with Dr Try and Flabby Abby. Right after the wedding I think.
  • Options
    *Spoiler*

Quentin and the 'English Bird'.... What a double act!!!!

Ooops, did I just spoil it??
  • Options
    2 of them?? ala scream?? but she got attacked to?? and they werent in it last season when it started???

wel the episode after the wedding is the next one to be one so I will be seeing it soon, wel in about 6 days anyway!
  • Options
    Walkindude wrote:
    2 of them?? ala scream?? but she got attacked to?? and they werent in it last season when it started???

wel the episode after the wedding is the next one to be one so I will be seeing it soon, wel in about 6 days anyway!

Just ignore the Jackass, he doesn't know what hes speaking of.
    Though the british one does have huge ugly lips.