Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

One Tree Hill

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ok, so i thought One Tree Hill was a show about these two half brothers and there friends and families and how they all interact...BUT with alot of games of basketball as the two brothers play on the same team!

So how come the newest season of One Tree Hill has had not one single game of basketball in it as far as i can remember???

That aside, it is still a kick ass show! :cool:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Ok, so i thought One Tree Hill was a show about these two half brothers and there friends and families and how they all interact...BUT with alot of games of basketball as the two brothers play on the same team!

So how come the newest season of One Tree Hill has had not one single game of basketball in it as far as i can remember???

That aside, it is still a kick ass show! :cool:

Hmmmm, it makes The OC look deep
  • Options
    It is Deep! But so is the OC, they are both rocking shows!
  • Options
    cos they're all injured - lucas has that weird heart thing and nathan just got in a car crash
    and they played basketball in that weird what if episode when nathan was in a coma

not that i watch it of course
  • Options
    Don't really like it myself. Although one guy who was in the film 'House of wax' (brill film) always reminds me of Billy from Neighbours, but a buffer version :p

I do watch the O.C sometimes i bought the second season for my sister, gonna bust that one out during da xmas jollies i tell ya :D Although Marissa does my nut in sometimes and i've always fancied a Mojito ever since the programme came out :yum:
  • Options
    Billy from Neighbours is Doctor Chase in House now i think! The young Aussie Doc with long hair.
  • Options
    onetree hill rocks as good if not better than the oc .
  • Options
    When I first met my man he had One Tree Hill on his DVR schedule. I put a stop to that. At least the OC was never on there. I shall not date lame horrid tv show watching men ;)
  • Options
    I've never been able to get inot One Tree Hill. Chad Michael Murray can't even make me enjoy it! It's not as good as the OC or Dawson's Creek.
  • Options
    Dawsons creek was hit and miss at best...
  • Options
    ONE TREE HILL SEASON 2 FINALE!

Did anyone see it? They totally did a "who shot J.R." style ending with Dan Scott!
  • Options
    Never seen it...any good?
  • Options
    Silverberg wrote:
    Never seen it...any good?

I've always seen it as a cheesy soap-opera to be honest.
  • Options
    pinkstar wrote:
    I've never been able to get inot One Tree Hill. Chad Michael Murray can't even make me enjoy it! It's not as good as the OC or Dawson's Creek.

Dawson's Creek lol can't believe i used to watch that crap :lol: