Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

it is love!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
heya

I know i post a lot about my situation but it really is confusing me!! As some of you know and some of you may not know.. i am a 17 year old girl anmd totally in love with this 16 year old guy!BUT there are complications unfortunately. Am not gonna say his name so i'll make one up - David*. Well my ex-best mate also fancies him and has done for years and years but she keeps saying that they are only mates and nothing else! which is fair enough but she is being really sneaky and trying to come between me and David*. Ye so me and David* have fallen out AGAIN! and it honestly it has been one of the worst times of my life and i know this sounds really silly but i feel i can't cope without him! :crying: he rawks my world and i love him so much....i have never felt like this about anyone before! We have fallen out coz he can't accept the fact that one of my mates (who is a boy) spends a lot of time with me and is always at my house etc... but i have told david that we (me and andy can't be anything else! coz i love him!...I think it was 2 weeks ago David came round to my house and we had an amazin time n we kept sayin that nothing would come between us...and clearly it has but we just can't get it sorted. THEN last weekend David got all his pals to give me prank phone calls sayin ''keep away frm him'' etc etc....but it actually wasn't him that was sayin all that stuff! if ya get what i mean! tbh...i have not contacted him in 5 days so i have done nothing wrong!! I LOVE HIM :love: and it wud tear me apart if we didn't get back together!! o ye and he also told my mate that he loved me.....but i guess he is just scared that yet another thing will come between us!

anyway sorry for the longness of this post! i feel good about getting it all off my chest!
:flirt:
does anyone know what i should do!?

p.s please don't say 'try nd forget about him' coz that ain't gonna happen! :no:

Jill

Comments

• Options
    Glad you feel better getting things off your chest.

I'm neva really good at giving advice but what i would say is that you prob need to talk with *David* about *Andy*!

It's difficult as *Andy* is a good friend (wether he is M or F) and so *David* should respect that...BUT i would find it hard if my fella had one of his female mates round him all time!!!

In my opinion what i would do would be talk with ur BF about the situation and find out what it is that upsets him so much. I mean you know it bothers him your friend being around at ur house, but does he feel you don't spend enough time with him etc etc

The thing i learnt most about relationships is 2talk when something bothers you, big r small!!

Hope this helps. Sorry if it doesn't chick!!
  • Options
    A lot of people are not comfortable with their partner hanging round with someone of the opposite sex.

I had a very good female friend. She had various boyfriends over time who liked the fact that she had a friend like me that looked out for her, and I got to know them too. Then, she got a boyfriend who didn't like her having any male friends at all (especially the ones that he perceived as a threat - maybe better looking, better off, more intelligent...whatever). After that we all still hung out for a bit but I kept on getting comments about how I'd been rude to him/ignored him. Obviously this was not the case. He was also extremely off with any of my male friends, who were also friends with her. Anyway, the point is that she eventually dropped all of us because she decided he was more important, and she chose to believe him over us. Now this is just one example, but I could actually run off a few from my past. If someone has insecurities about themselves and sees another person as a threat they will not be happy. It just seems to me that this is one such case.

You could try getting them out together with you, so that they get to know each other a little. If he talks to the guy he may realise that there isn't a problem. Or you could tell him that your friend has started getting involved with someone, which would also reduce the threat he poses. Some people might suggest that you make it clear to the guy that you aren't interested in Andy, but he may still feel Andy is into you. Remember (and I think this is a very important point) that a lot of guys can't get past the concept that another guy would actually have a girl as a friend, as the only reason they would hang out with a girl is because they fancy them.
  • Options
    CHEERS GUYS! IT HAS HELPED A LOT! the thing is though...Andy is a guy! LOL and david* wants to ''kick his cunt in''.i asked him why and he said ''for the fun of it'' but everyone is sayin that it is bcoz he is jealous!? is that right? i wish everything would get back to normal but hopefully it will this weekend. david* actually said that he would be pissed off if i started going out with another guy!

anyway i was megggggggggggga pissed one night and i said to him that andy was my bf...and i think he believed it, hence why he ain't talking to me now and is getting his pals to gang up on us!

anyway keep the suggestions flowing

they are all appreciated

cheers dolls and dudes x x x
  • Options
    Leathel thing is alcohol, makes you say stuff u wish u hadn't and didn't mean! :yes: