Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Aussie Race Riot...

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    no.

But whats the point in talking to a brick wall?
    Kermit wrote:
    It had nothing to do with the attack on the lifeguard, but its a convenient excuse.

The real issues are, as always, to do with the abject poverty in the Western Suburbs.
    Why should white and pacific australians target lebs because lebs are poor?
    aye.

I was reading up more on the situation, apperently there has been racial tension there forawhile. Apperently the white guys were sick of gettign abused by the lebonese people and now its kind of a reaction to that, triggered by this lifeguard attack.

I mean now doubt there was organisation involved and the extreme groups mobilsed numbers and took advantage, but that was the trigger point, the 2 life guards.
    lots of lebs are racists. lots of racially motivated gang rapes and religious intolerance. They are burning churches now. But still the riot was wrong.
    piss off monocrat
    Kermit. You are right. But this is the way of mankind. The murri did same to tasmanoids. Klintock is a selfish baby, but until all people think like him about society, then racism and interencine warfare is inevitable. If all people think like him, all society and law will have broken down and new groups will form for protection and story start all over again.
    there doesn't seem to be any realy clear sources that actually state whats happened. i've been watching the news and it's just been a brief item on it and thats it. all that i've hear is that its white youths on youths of middle easten desent. it seems like it's another case of no one wants to hear about rasist attacks. its another hear no evil see no evil speak no evil game. sorry if i've gone totaly off the track but i don't get why the coverage is so patchy.