Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hello guests

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello :wave: there's 45 of you, and you're all awake at 0530 (ish). what are you doing?

Comments

• Options
    they're probably from over here on the west coast of the US where it's only like 9:30 pm.

hey come to think of it why the heck are you up at 5:30 to ask why folks are online at 5:30?
  • Options
    they're probably from over here on the west coast of the US where it's only like 9:30 pm.

hey come to think of it why the heck are you up at 5:30 to ask why folks are online at 5:30?

ah I should have guessed it'd be you 'mericans :)

I'm still up on a caffeine fuelled attempt at writting a report on The Bose-Einstein condensation of alkali gases, and the conditions under which atoms can behave as a wave, rather than a particle...

but atleast it means I can play with cool looking pictures :thumb:
  • Options
    Replicant wrote:
    I'm still up on a caffeine fuelled attempt at writting a report on The Bose-Einstein condensation of alkali gases, and the conditions under which atoms can behave as a wave, rather than a particle...
    ...and this is why I always have a huge grin on my face when I tell folks that I am likely not to go to college. ;)
  • Options
    ...and this is why I always have a huge grin on my face when I tell folks that I am likely not to go to college. ;)

:lol: I'm only up doing this now because I'm really bad at time management, I've had weeks to do it! :p
  • Options
    those pics made my eyes hurt, dunno how u could look at them at 5.30AM!!! :eek:
  • Options
    vikki1825 wrote:
    those pics made my eyes hurt, dunno how u could look at them at 5.30AM!!! :eek:

"Argh - that tank destroyed my house" is what I would have said that late at night. :p
  • Options
    you know what's even worse?

I'm still awake, about 31 hours later
  • Options
    Replicant wrote:
    you know what's even worse?

I'm still awake, about 31 hours later
    they say if you stay up long enough you start to hallucinate, any truth to that yet?
  • Options
    they say if you stay up long enough you start to hallucinate, any truth to that yet?

Hell yes, I see giant rabbits If i dont get enough sleep...

They tell me to torch the school, things of that nature.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I see the rabbits anyway.

If I stay awake long enough, I go SUPER PARANOID!