Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hate Flatmates

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
They are such tossers, cant wait for this year to end so i can live with people i like. They are f**king t*4ts, i could trottle them

they are f**king half wits

p.s. sorry but gotts rant about them somewhere
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    what do they do that makes them such tossers?
  • Options
    Everything about them, i cant even look at them anymore. One of them has a cd collection of 2 songs which are constanlty playing on repeat. He plays them so load that that stuff in my room shakes. They are all so load as well, always cheering and having competitions to see you can make the loudest wolf howl, if one gets a phone call they'll walk up and down the corridor shouting down the phone. They have no respect for anyone or anything. They seriously have about 2 brain cells between them, they never go to lectuers because and i quote "we are at uni its meant to be fun". On the first day they were running up and down the corridor jumping on beds cheering, to me this isnt fun so i set my room up. Then i could here them saying that i wouldnt be able to hack it, i mean for one (i quote again) "whos bring a tv to uni".

Then they go on about how mature they are, if they are mature then im the queen of sheba.

They are half wits, one of them at least will fail to get into the second year and i cant wait for it to happen because ill laugh in there face
  • Options
    are u in halls in private accommodation?? if youre in halls could u not asked to be moved to another room/flat? or if youre in a private house, maybe move house??
  • Options
    My flatmates were like that in the third year. Hated it! I prefer more chilled out flatmates :( If they get you down ask for a transfer to a different flat. I suffered for months before moving to a different flat, Was so glad I did!
  • Options
    That must be horrible. I could never endure such kind of people. I would talk to someone a.s.a.p. Try changing rooms or asking a higher power to tell your roommates off.
  • Options
    I solved it by scaring living hell out of ringleaders. Possibly not best way but turned out to be most effective. With the threat of getting pummeled it soon abated.
  • Options
    One of my flatmates is worse than that. So much so that all other five tennants, two of which she has become good friends with, have reported her and threatened to move themselves at one time or another. She's been given about eight FINAL warnings to be moved elsewhere :rolleyes: .

You can always be moved if they're all arseholes but if it's just the one (or even two) I don't see why you should have to go to the trouble of moving for their faults. Discuss it with the accomodation office.
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    Everything about them, i cant even look at them anymore. One of them has a cd collection of 2 songs which are constanlty playing on repeat. He plays them so load that that stuff in my room shakes. They are all so load as well, always cheering and having competitions to see you can make the loudest wolf howl, if one gets a phone call they'll walk up and down the corridor shouting down the phone. They have no respect for anyone or anything. They seriously have about 2 brain cells between them, they never go to lectuers because and i quote "we are at uni its meant to be fun". On the first day they were running up and down the corridor jumping on beds cheering, to me this isnt fun so i set my room up.

:lol:

Sounds like me and my mates haha!
  • Options
    want me to come around and scare the living daylights out of them
  • Options
    i can relate... :( :impissed:

the people who live both below and above make so much noise my ceiling and floor vibrate and the house / club music which they play ~ i might as well live in above/below a bloody nightclub.

thing is though, its f**king pathetic that people can be so inconsiderate but its seems part of university life that 100% of students have to face.

... wish i could give you some useful advice to deal with it that would actually work... but i guess i'm at a loss until i figure it out myself first.