Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

odd thread, but earphones

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
got some replacement ones from some hi fi shop for a tenner, and they're absolutely amazing quality - they like seinheissn or something, quite good brand for music equipment and cable etc

any other good ones?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sennheiser are absolutely astounding. You think those are good? Try one of their more expensive over-the-ear models ;). I've just ordered a pair; I had the HD-440II model back in 1993 and loved them.
    got some replacement ones from some hi fi shop for a tenner, and they're absolutely amazing quality - they like seinheissn or something, quite good brand for music equipment and cable etc

any other good ones?

they the mx500's by any chance had a pair for a while cost me bugger all and were amazing

i want a pair of shure ones now though there 130 quid though :<
    Mine arrived yesterday morning, and they are absolutely astounding! The clarity, the focus, the bass response... seriously, they are the next best thing to a pair of proper speakers!

Headphones and speakers make such a huge difference the the perception one has of music - I advise everyone to get an upgrade during the new year :).