Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

what is she saying ! ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys and gals,
ok im confused, i met this girl a few weeks ago and we were getting on really well, and we pulled at this party and we were really close and she said give me a call. so i assumed i was "in there" so to speak. But i got the dreaded text message saying i was drunk and i wanna be friends and still mates. As u can imagine i was slightly pissed off. I phoned up this girl who was mates with her and so was i and she told me that she reckoned if i worked on it then i would have a chance. My friend was arranging this get together and she asked her if she wanted to come, but she couldnt but she would love to do something next week, i phone her up and say i'll see her next week but then says to me that she is quite busy for the next few weeks so i am confused, shall i persivere or give it up and play it cool. Apparently she has alot of guys after her but is very picky so that could pose a problem, i think i shall get to know her better and slip in the passionate kiss. Give me your views on what she is saying and what i should do. Phew done!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hiya, i recon shes just selfish, and (sorry to say this)dosnt realy wanna know, but just loves the attention, so i wouldnt give her the satisfaction of chasing. she knows ur interested so if she changes her mind/comes to her senses then she can-but i hope u'd b wise and not let her as shes treated u like shit. the least u deserve is an explanation(dont know if thats the right word), i mean she could have said iut 2 ur face and not hidden behind a mobile!
    dont worry about her, theres plenty more fish in the sea! u sound lovely.
    c ya
    b good love helly
    Another unfortunate victim of alcohol I guess.
    Hi there. If she's constantly saying next time I'll go then she's just messing you about. Hate to say it, but if she keeps saying "I'll go next time", she's not serious.

My advice is to end it and ignore it, she's just making a fool out of you. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

Respect and peace to all!
    I really think what she is trying to say is "I'm not interested." Just move on!
    If I was you - I would move on.