Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

drug crime

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You accuses me of avoiding the issue yet you turn the debate from street drugs to alcohol. Stick to one areaw at a time.

Blagsta you are constant dick, You twsit and mistake everything I say and make out it has no connection when it actually does.

Take a look at your own arguments people they are flawed and misfuided and optimistic at best.

Legalisation of drugs cures all of society's ills. Bullshit. Organised crime and Terrorism existed before tthe big drug trade and would exist with out it. I should know, I did write an essay ont he subject. AT UNIVERSITY morrco, did you to uni then?? did you pass an exam ever?? I'm sure may have but since you wann drage my educational reputation in the mud, maybe I can do the same to you. Degree on my wall say I went to uni for 3 years and achieved the adegree so fuck you twat.

The point was you don't HAVE to take drugs. Those religious experiences aren't real, they are hallucinations, same for your mysitcal experiences, mind expansion??? waht, drugs deading your brain cells and stop higher function, its all an illusion, you did also basically but the same thing about 5 times just with different terms. Getting closer to some? social bonds?? what sharing a crack house?? What crap. You don't need drugs to do that.

People are blind to the truth. Make up our minds what you want. 1 mintue iuts all drugs legal and free for all and then next minute its precription only to addicts.

What if you not addict first?? Where do you get your drugs from hmmm?????

Yeah alcohol is damgerous and toxic so why legalise something else thats dangerous and not good for your systme which YOU DON'T NEED. Surely alcohol, cigerttes and junk food is enough??

Are you taht desperate in your life youu need hallucingens and tyet another way to mess up your system?

Go on, go to the government and drug charies websites. You pull off everything that says drugs are ok, drugs are safe, drugs aint so bad as alcohol.

Who the hell says education hasn't worked??? Are we all drug addicts?? No. People are getting the message so it has its place. Personally i think the attiudes on drugs and alcohol are soft over here, they have only just begun to be hard hitting.

Maybe if you saw a few of those messages you'd change your mind.

Yes Kermit, as I have said many time son this thread I have met drug abusers and they say what I do. Rgeret ever having taking drugs in the first place.

cocaine as a social drug, low addictive qualities. Jesus, tell that to the kids. Thats why there is a coke problem in the UK is it?

It is suposed to be a debate. But quite frnakly the majority of people on here are simply going "fuck you dick, twat idiot, you are worng, we have the answer but we have no proof"

not much of a debate.
    Walkindude wrote:
    The point was you don't HAVE to take drugs. Those religious experiences aren't real, they are hallucinations, same for your mysitcal experiences, mind expansion??? waht, drugs deading your brain cells and stop higher function, its all an illusion, you did also basically but the same thing about 5 times just with different terms. Getting closer to some? social bonds?? what sharing a crack house?? What crap. You don't need drugs to do that.

Same reason people dont have to do a lot of things, like sex, art, films, books.... what's your point?
    Walkindude wrote:
    People are blind to the truth. Make up our minds what you want. 1 mintue iuts all drugs legal and free for all and then next minute its precription only to addicts.

No, you give the addictive drugs to the addicts and supply (with checks) the recreational ones to ordinary adults.
    Walkindude wrote:
    Yeah alcohol is damgerous and toxic so why legalise something else thats dangerous and not good for your systme which YOU DON'T NEED. Surely alcohol, cigerttes and junk food is enough??

So cannabis users would be better off if they smoked, drank alcohol and ate junk food?
    Walkindude wrote:
    Are you taht desperate in your life youu need hallucingens and tyet another way to mess up your system?

Do you want to explain the physical harm caused by LSD or mushrooms?
    Walkindude wrote:
    Who the hell says education hasn't worked??? Are we all drug addicts?? No. People are getting the message so it has its place. Personally i think the attiudes on drugs and alcohol are soft over here, they have only just begun to be hard hitting.

So you are only not an addict because the government told you not to? No other reason at all?
    Walkindude wrote:
    It is suposed to be a debate. But quite frnakly the majority of people on here are simply going "fuck you dick, twat idiot, you are worng, we have the answer but we have no proof"

You are also swearing quite a lot.
    well I'm geting annoyed by blgasta and morrocaon rool and such , who accuse me of lying about going to university. Why the hell would I lie about that??? Its slander you know, really is and not on.

But those exampoles you gave serve a purpose, sex is procreation and pleasure, art is beauty and appreciation, films are story telling an dentertainment like books.

What multi-purpose do street drugs give other then pain relief in some cases, bu t mostly highs until there stuck on it an dthen its needed just to be normal. Whats the great need?

Finally someone gives coherant argument, because one minute people are saying its addicts only then its everyone.

I am not saying cannbis smokers would be better off drinking, smmoking an deating junk food. What I am saying isn't there enough legal toxic subatances used for pleasure out there without adding more??

LSD can make you go mad, damage your brain and you can OD on mushrooms or be poisoned in some cases.

I am not an addict becasue I say the educational films, was taught, learnt the consquences, and personal choice.
    Walkindude wrote:
    You accuses me of avoiding the issue yet you turn the debate from street drugs to alcohol. Stick to one areaw at a time.

Blagsta you are constant dick, You twsit and mistake everything I say and make out it has no connection when it actually does.

Take a look at your own arguments people they are flawed and misfuided and optimistic at best.

Legalisation of drugs cures all of society's ills. Bullshit. Organised crime and Terrorism existed before tthe big drug trade and would exist with out it. I should know, I did write an essay ont he subject. AT UNIVERSITY morrco, did you to uni then?? did you pass an exam ever?? I'm sure may have but since you wann drage my educational reputation in the mud, maybe I can do the same to you. Degree on my wall say I went to uni for 3 years and achieved the adegree so fuck you twat.

What if you not addict first?? Where do you get your drugs from hmmm?????

Go on, go to the government and drug charies websites. You pull off everything that says drugs are ok, drugs are safe, drugs aint so bad as alcohol.

Maybe if you saw a few of those messages you'd change your mind.

Yes Kermit, as I have said many time son this thread I have met drug abusers and they say what I do. Rgeret ever having taking drugs in the first place.

cocaine as a social drug, low addictive qualities. Jesus, tell that to the kids. Thats why there is a coke problem in the UK is it?

not much of a debate.
    i can't make much sense of any of the above.

Have entrance standards dropped this low!
    Walkindude wrote:
    But those exampoles you gave serve a purpose, sex is procreation and pleasure, art is beauty and appreciation, films are story telling an dentertainment like books.

Drug use is for pleasure, and hallucinations can be very beautiful, I dont understand the distinction you are making, why is one risky activity morally ok and another not?
    Walkindude wrote:
    What multi-purpose do street drugs give other then pain relief in some cases, bu t mostly highs until there stuck on it an dthen its needed just to be normal. Whats the great need?

Except of course it doesnt happen like that for the overwhelming majority of users.
    Walkindude wrote:
    I am not saying cannbis smokers would be better off drinking, smmoking an deating junk food. What I am saying isn't there enough legal toxic subatances used for pleasure out there without adding more??

We're not 'adding more' they are already here and used by hundreds of thousands of people, how we deal with them is the issue.
    Walkindude wrote:
    LSD can make you go mad, damage your brain and you can OD on mushrooms or be poisoned in some cases.

No, you can not OD on mushrooms and the stories of LSD making you go mad are hugely overblown.
    On no its true, back in the olden days before LSD was deliberately used, it was sometimes formed accidently and it drove people made and the effetc of llsd are lasting today. Hardly call an acid freak an sane person. Yes you can OD on mushrooms and be poisoned by them.

Yes yopu are adding it but making it acceptable by legalising it.

You have accurate figures ont he numbers of drug users become addicts, beaing in mind I thought people didn't like to admit to being addicts??

Oh and what danger can you get from art??
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I don't know why your bothering.
    Weekender Offender 
    Walkindude wrote:

My uncle was blinded, by a picture falling on him in an Art Gallery

When will people learn the hidden dangers of art galleries, oh they think itas all OK, they start of as seeing it as a bit of "fun" "artistic enjoyment" but little do they realise the hidden dangers, I MEAN the gallery COULD catch fire where would they be then with their foolish ideas of "art appreation" riddiculus.
    Walkindude wrote:
    On no its true, back in the olden days before LSD was deliberately used, it was sometimes formed accidently and it drove people made and the effetc of llsd are lasting today. Hardly call an acid freak an sane person. Yes you can OD on mushrooms and be poisoned by them.

?
    lsd is a very complex substance ...how and where was it appearing by chance?
    Walkindude wrote:

Yes you are adding it but making it acceptable by legalising it.

You have accurate figures ont he numbers of drug users become addicts, beaing in mind I thought people didn't like to admit to being addicts??

I dont suppose you have any sources for this LSD induced maddness?

Why wouldn't you call an LSD user sane?

No, you can not OD on mushrooms the LD50 is way way above what you could physically consume, and you can not be poisoned by them if you have the right ones.

I was refering to other risky actions, horse riding for example, fishing, rock climbing, all three far more dangerous than cannabis smoking, why are they accepable and cannabis not?
    Walkindude wrote:
    it was sometimes formed accidently and it drove people made

The discovery of LSD was an accident but it wasn't 'sometimes formed accidently and it drove people mad'! :confused:
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    I don't know why your bothering.
    skive ...i'm beginng to think this guy is a windup.

someones who been banned before or a member of the boards having a larrrrfff!

he can't be fucking real ...please tell me he aint ...i'm mad with shrivelled brain cells and this guy is sane?
    he can't be fucking real ...please tell me he aint ...i'm mad with shrivelled brain cells and this guy is sane?

Well we've both taken acid before - it must be us that's mad.
    Weekender Offender 
    I know, going form memeory here. Itts to do with crops I think, forming something on the whaeat or summat, or depositis somewhere. My memory is terrible.

I just remember that there was at least one case in germany or austrai, where a bunch of nuns went mad and they thought they were possed, but investgations years later showed they may have been accidently taking a form of LSD or at leats a component of it.
    more sane then you morroco.
    Walkindude wrote:
    I know, going form memeory here. Itts to do with crops I think, forming something on the whaeat or summat, or depositis somewhere. My memory is terrible.

I just remember that there was at least one case in germany or austrai, where a bunch of nuns went mad and they thought they were possed, but investgations years later showed they may have been accidently taking a form of LSD or at leats a component of it.

That's ergot from which you can make LSD.

It can kill. LSD does not.
    Weekender Offender 
    wnkingdude ...do yourself a favour ...look up albert hoffman ...the guy who first synthesized lsd.
    read about how amazed he was on accidently ingesting some.
    this highly inteligent and respected man ...then went on for years to continue using the stuff ...after introducing his wife and other family members and friends to the stuff ...guess what ...he didn't go mad ...he isn't unemployed like you ...he has respect ...unlike you.

me thinks you've had your fun.
    Walkindude wrote:

A compound somewhat similar to LSA, which is in turn similar to LSD can be found on certain rotting crops, but thats so far divorced from what we are discussing it has no point.
    :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
    bongbudda wrote:
    A compound somewhat similar to LSA, which is in turn similar to LSD can be found on certain rotting crops, but thats so far divorced from what we are discussing it has no point.

See he makes these claims, but doesn't actually know what he's talking about.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:

It wasnt overtly convincing, 'I think, er, maybe, some nuns some place'.
    wnkingdude ...do yourself a favour ...look up albert hoffman ...the guy who first synthesized lsd.
    read about how amazed he was on accidently ingesting some.
    this highly inteligent and respected man ...then went on for years to continue using the stuff ...after introducing his wife and other family members and friends to the stuff ...guess what ...he didn't go mad ...he isn't unemployed like you ...he has respect ...unlike you.

me thinks you've had your fun.

I am employed you stupid fucking twat. If you read any of my posts you'd know that. Unless you lost your sight and intelligence through drug use.
    Hye I said my memeory was poor and I was working off it.

Look, you pull up government and charitty websites on here that say all these marvellous things about drugs and you might be believed.
    Walkindude wrote:
    I am empolyed you stupide fucking twat. If you read any of my posts you'd know that. Unless you losst your sight and intelligence through drug use.

Calm down, we are attempting to have a debate.
    Skive wrote:
    but he has studied the history of drugs?
    he knows all these thgings ...he has studied somethging else in another threas where he's talking bollox as well.

is there anyone who believes this guy went to university?
    Walkindude wrote:
    Look, you pull up government and charitty websites on here that say all these marvellous things about drugs and you might be believed.

Where have I said (or anyone said) that drugs are 'marvellous'?
    well bong, I'm not having people lie about me. You call that a debate?? Lying about someone??

Morroco- Fuck you junkie (yes I did that on purpose , got it from a film actually, direct quote, funny to.)
    Walkindude wrote:
    I am employed you stupid fucking twat. If you read any of my posts you'd know that. Unless you lost your sight and intelligence through drug use.
    it says unemployed in your profile.
    og for gos sake bong I am not even dignifying that. Look at the pists, thats all thes epople seem to be saying. Just check spliffie's last post.
    Walkindude wrote:
    well bong, I'm not having people lie about me. You call that a debate?? Lying about someone??

Morroco- Fuck you junkie (yes I did that on purpose , got it from a film actually, direct quote, funny to.)
    lukesh!hi man ... :wave: