Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

initial ring

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am looking for a silver initial ring but not of the chavvy kind. I currently have one from avon which is a small j and the metal coils around my finger with a heart on the end if you get what i meen i tryed to take a pic but it wouldnt load.
I need a new one as this one 2 of the stones have now fallen out and it is old so i am basically looking for something similar.

Comments

• Options
    if you struggle to find a place that sells one, maybe you could commission one from a local jewellery maker, then you would have a lot of control over the design
  • Options
    ^That can be pricey though.

Ilora x
  • Options
    You dont need a new one. Go to your local jewellers. Because its from avon, its not likely to be real silver, so ask the jewellers to rodium plate it. The stones are easy to replace its just glueing them in with tweezers tbh.
  • Options
    ^That can be pricey though.

Ilora x

Not really, most places only charge by wieght, so designing your own shouldnt cost you anymore than buying a pre-designed one.
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    Not really, most places only charge by wieght, so designing your own shouldnt cost you anymore than buying a pre-designed one.

yeah and every once in a while it is nice to have something no-one else will