Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

have you ever stolen someone elses partner?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Spliffie wrote:
    It's a free market. Unless you're stealing to get at someone then there isn't any great moral problem.

Oh no! That makes me a bad person in your eyes? Here I stand, morrally judged in Spliffie's eyes... Well, you'd be right, I've been both horrid and wonderful at times; these days I tend to take the middle ground.
  • Options
    Silverberg wrote:
    No, and I don't intend to, i've been on the receiving end.

Me too, and it sucks, so I wouldn't do it to someone else.

To be honest though, even if I was the sort of person to steal someone's girlfriend, I don't think I would be comfortable with a girl who would do that to them. If they did it to them then the chances are they'll do that to me.
  • Options
    yes, and yes.
  • Options
    yes, and yes.
    How could you? :p
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    Oh no! That makes me a bad person in your eyes? Here I stand, morrally judged in Spliffie's eyes... Well, you'd be right, I've been both horrid and wonderful at times; these days I tend to take the middle ground.

lol...well i personally wouldn't make a moral judgement whatever your reason.

As Voltaire said...i have no morals, yet i am a very moral person :cool: .
  • Options
    Yes I have, and no I didn't...

Ilora x
  • Options
    red_jelly wrote:
    Me too, and it sucks, so I wouldn't do it to someone else.

To be honest though, even if I was the sort of person to steal someone's girlfriend, I don't think I would be comfortable with a girl who would do that to them. If they did it to them then the chances are they'll do that to me.

I agree cause, well, someone "tried" to steal my ex but it didnt work, they started spreading stuff n i nearly cried about it, but now i look back and think how stupid she was for trying and how stupid i was for nearly crying for a twat like him.
  • Options
    Stolen implies that it was the third party who did all the work and that the man/woman involved were blindfolded, kidnapped and kicking and screaming against their will and had no intention of playing away etc.

But to the original poster, no, I haven't 'stolen' anyone's partner, but to coin a phrase, I have borrowed.
  • Options
    when i say stolen i mean, they were already in a relationship with someone else but ended up going with you
  • Options
    Yes, I gathered that. But to use the term 'stolen' implies that it was the Other Person that was the meenie who did all the work, and that the man or woman in the relationship were 100% perfectly happy beforehand, they just got taken away by teh evbil harlot etc.
  • Options
    stolen? Well, he was mine to begin with. Besides, no one can be "stolen" or led atray if they don't want to.

What she said.
    And no I didn't feel bad.
  • Options
    Hmmm I never have stolen someone else's partner, but my ex is with someone now and I want him back. Thing is when you steal I feel you have to really have to curb the guilt. I couldn't. Its happened to me, ( my partner was stolen from me) and it was devestating. So how could I do it to someone else?

But sometimes its just not that simple, which is what I am experincing at the moe.
  • Options
    chan-chan wrote:
    Hmmm I never have stolen someone else's partner, but my ex is with someone now and I want him back. Thing is when you steal I feel you have to really have to curb the guilt. I couldn't. Its happened to me, ( my partner was stolen from me) and it was devestating. So how could I do it to someone else?

But sometimes its just not that simple, which is what I am experincing at the moe.

There's no need to feel guilt. If you got him back, it would be because he felt happier with you - so there's no wrong-doing WHATSOEVER.

Ultimately, it'd be his choice on what made him happier...so there is absolutely nothing wrong with this.
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    No...

ditto xx