Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The ABU Europe Thead

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Here you go guys, a thread dedicated to taking the piss out of United now that they're out of Europe.

Fill yer boots...

:crying:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Although I find this terribly amusing, as you can imagine, I won't rub it in too much.

There's still the league, league cup and fa cup left to fight for.

Optimism! :thumb:
    Not only out, but bottom of the group... not even a consolation UEFA place... and to be honest, we didnt deserve one, not after tonights performance.

Had to come into work for my midnight - 8 shift after watching that abysmal performance... grrr
    Eul Grepus wrote:
    Not only out, but bottom of the group... not even a consolation UEFA place...

It would be an insult to play in that piss poor excuse of a competition anyway.

I suppose many will call for the head of Fergie or maybe he'll do the honourable thing and stand down.

I hope those diving Portugese cunts draw Chelsea in the next round so Essien can give them something to really roll around the pitch about.
    LOL And most of my friends are United fans...

One of them did threaten me on Monday - I said that they're going out and she asked me if I wanted to lose my teeth...
    Simply not good enough.

Didn't deserve to win. You're never gonna win anything when you only score 2 goals in your first five matches. Last nights game was arguably the hardest in the group, and the one they could have expected to lose. The damage was done in the 0-0 home draws against Villareal and Lille. We'd have gone through if we'd have won them.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Still trying to stop laughing over here....
    That's very nice of you to start the thread yourself MoK ;)

Fergie should have left 2-3 seasons ago IMO. Yes, the team needs rebuilding as Red Nose keeps saying... starting with the coaching team.

Still, United might well still bag a trophy this season (probably the FA Cup) which would give Fergie a lifeline.
    JsT wrote:

:D Same, its the next day and i'm still laughing over it.
    addicted7 wrote:
    diving Portugese cunts

Oh the irony! :lol::lol::lol:
    it brought a big grin to my face
    addicted7 wrote:
    diving Portugese cunts
    Ronaldo swapped teams?? :lol: Irony indeed Kermit.
    It would be an insult to play in that piss poor excuse of a competition anyway
    You're right, an insult to the other teams cos you clearly haven't being good enough to get in the piss poor competition.

And condoning the Essien challenge?? Showing the true scum form with that comment, disgraceful challenge that could have ended hammans career. On that, don't know if anyone noticed on the replays but Essien at first was heading for the ball with his lunge n changed the direction of his leg to deliberately stamp on hammans knee, you don't even see challenges like that on the pissed up sunday morning pub leagues.
    The Essien challenge was disgraceful - and it was the second potential leg breaker he has got away with this season.

Going back to our recent thread on cheating/diving etc, this week would have seen bans for two major players using my rules (using video evidence and handing out big bans fior cheats)

1) Essien on Hammann - it is obvious to see looking at replays that Essien went out to 'do' Hamann with that challenge. It was shocking, and nowhere near the ball. It could easily have ended his career.

2) Reyes - blatant dive for that penalty last night - the defender made absolutely no contact, and it was right that Henry missed it.

Both those players would now be serving 5 match + bans from today for their cheating. Believe me, they would soon stop after a couple of those, or no club in their right mind would emply them again.
    JsT wrote:

yeh im having the same problem
    And condoning the Essien challenge?

I can't see where the tackle was condoned, more than such a tackle would actually give the Benfica players something to roll around for, as oppsoed to their actions last night.

NB I note that you haven't condemed Benfica players. Does that mean you condone diving when you play against United?
    Anyway, for what is worth Essien has landed in hot water after all...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4506510.stm
    Pah, misconduct? More like assault...

NB I seem to have missed the abuse about "career threatening challenges" from some of our ABU users... ;)
    I can't see where the tackle was condoned, more than such a tackle would actually give the Benfica players something to roll around for, as oppsoed to their actions last night.

NB I note that you haven't condemed Benfica players. Does that mean you condone diving when you play against United?

It doesn't surprise me that only you seem to understand what I said.

Essien's challenge was horrific, I don't condone it at all. I only used it to highlight the difference between how Hamman could have broken a leg whereas these Portugese cunts think that a tap on the shoulder means it's dislocated. They go down easy, and I expected that, but the shameless rolling around the pitch, getting stretchered off etc was a joke. I wanted to watch a game of football, not an episode of Casualty.

We didn't deserve to go through and I'm glad we're not in the Uefa Cup. We're still 2nd in the Premiership and the season's not over yet.

Exactly, which seemed to me - I hope they draw Chelsea so a horror challenge from Essien will give them something to actually roll about for, he didn't mean a good challenge from Essien will make them roll about surely???

I haven't got Sky so I didn't see the game to comment on any of the diving of the Benfica players.
    Essien's challenge was horrific, I don't condone it at all. I only used it to highlight the difference between how Hamman could have broken a leg whereas these Portugese cunts think that a tap on the shoulder means it's dislocated. They go down easy, and I expected that, but the shameless rolling around the pitch, getting stretchered off etc was a joke. I wanted to watch a game of football, not an episode of Casualty.
    I agree that all the play acting/diving etc. especially in Europe is pathetic, but you see it every week by your own portugese cunt Ronaldo, so thought you would be used to it by now. But as with anyone, we only see how pathetic it is when its actually done against and not for your own team.
    addicted7 wrote:
    whereas these Portugese cunts think that a tap on the shoulder means it's dislocated. They go down easy, and I expected that, but the shameless rolling around the pitch, getting stretchered off etc was a joke.

Oh, the irony of this rant is still too delicious for words.

Especially as ManYoo employ the biggest diving cheat from that country of all.

Essien should be getting banned for 30 or 40 matches. But the precendent was set with Keane's pathetic five match ban for a far far worse tackle.
    Kermit wrote:
    Oh, the irony of this rant is still too delicious for words.

Especially as ManYoo employ the biggest diving cheat from that country of all.

Essien should be getting banned for 30 or 40 matches. But the precendent was set with Keane's pathetic five match ban for a far far worse tackle.

Still missing the point.

I said I expected them to go down easy but it was the shameless rolling around, excessive treatment and getting stretchered off that was a joke.

And no, you don't see that from our players week in week out. We actually play football, not doctors and nurses, and only get the treatment if we need it. Even 3 out of the 4 injury time minutes was spent with their keeper on the floor receiving treatment.

Players should be made leave the park if they are injured and let the game continue. If they are unable to get off the park themselves then yes, they should be stretchered off, but substituted in the process.
    addicted7 wrote:
    And no, you don't see that from our players week in week out.

You have some honest players, like Paul Scholes, who just get on with it like men.

Ronaldo (the biggest diving Portuguese cunt ever) and Horseface are a disgrace to the Premiership with their incessanbt and disgusting diving. Two ManYoo players do do that every week, which is what makes you rant about Benfica so amusingly ironic.

Ronaldo spent most of Wednesday night rolling around like a big gay chav.
    Players should be made leave the park if they are injured and let the game continue. If they are unable to get off the park themselves then yes, they should be stretchered off, but substituted in the process.

And cue kicking seven shades of shit out of any decent player...