Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mushy (damp) Speed

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The only speed i've ever smelt is of the powder kind ;)
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Would you recommend trying speed if I can get any? As if it is only a tenner a gram... then I could easily afford it!
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Would you recommend trying speed if I can get any? As if it is only a tenner a gram... then I could easily afford it!

It's alright I suppose, some people love it, some hate it. Depends on the person, it doesn't give you that lovey dovey feeling E's do but you do be a lot more energetic, talkative. Very active like. Worth a try I guess.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Might try to hunt some down then!
    Might as well give it a shot once, I guess.
    waste of cash in my opinion, but you may asewll try it ;)
    z01 wrote:
    waste of cash in my opinion, but you may asewll try it ;)

i think its like marmite, some people love it, some people hate it
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

No one on this board would, of course, be irresponsible enough to recommend you try amphetamine, but it is a relatively safe drug.

As others have said some people like it and others hate it. Be prepared for its long action, it can last for 12 hours if take orally.

Do not rub it on your gums, it will knacker your teeth.

And because speed is really variable in quality, snort a little at first to check.
    You'll get powder speed now and again around here but it's been last summer since that was the norm and wet speed was the rare thing, now it's the other way around.
    stick it on a piece of paper then the piece of paper on top of a lamp ... poke the powder about every once in a while and it should be snortable in no time !
    I have dried a couple of 8ths of speed out and found some of the shit they mix with it, terribly off putting. But then again most of the time its pure enough to dry at room temp, and snort.

The purity has nothing to do with when it will dry out, the smell is probably a solvent anyway, which will evaporate at room temperature.
    You can tell if it is a stupid cut like glucose, which doesnt look or taste anything like amphetamine. But with the smarter cuts you wont notice.

Speed is unlikely to be higher than 20% and even that is strong.
    The lower down stimulants like ephadrine are used sometimes to spark up coke or speed, different effect though. Scary really, any old crap could be in there.
    Its always good to know that your dealer is also using the same batch, that way (hopefully) they will take some effort to get better stuff and not step on it with anything nasty.
    Just beware of the comedown. You won't sleep. Unless you have some valium of course but that's a complete different ball game.