Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Cox Db/zn

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
got a hold of a few pills, some of them said COX DB and some said COX ZN on them

after checking it out, COX stands for cox pharmaceuticals, a company .. the DB means 10mg diazepam

anyone any idea what the ZN could be ?

im assuming some type of downer becasue they're from the same person

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont know, phone your local hospital and say you have discovered the pills in your sons room and want to know what he's been taking, they'll tell you.
    eh fuck it

took them last night, sleepers i reckon
    Could just be 'Zinc'
    z01 wrote:
    eh fuck it

took them last night, sleepers i reckon

Arent you a bit curious? Or perhaps concerned about what you are taking?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    z01, I can't stress how risky that behaviour is. Taking someone elses prescription drugs without knowing what is in them or what they are for is, quite frankly, reckless and stupid behaviour. You could have at the very least called NHS Direct, it isn't difficult to find out. Do you really care so little for what happens to you that you are willing to take such a risk?
    actually i do check up on anything i take, espically prescription drugs, but i couldnt find what ZN was

but there was only two of them and the person who gave me them said they were probably diazes

i know they werent diazes from checking online... definatly some type of downer though

i dont think it was that risky, it would be different if i had no idea what the pill was or where it came from
    Ummm, so what were they then?
    z01 wrote:
    i dont think it was that risky, it would be different if i had no idea what the pill was or where it came from

But you didnt have any idea what they were, and your source was a black market dealer.
    bongbudda wrote:
    But you didnt have any idea what they were, and your source was a black market dealer.

when did i say my source was a black market dealer? :rolleyes:

and there is a point in taking it, as i had a ROUGH IDEA OF WHAT IT WAS

like i said, it would be an entirelly different matter if i had have been handed a completly random pill by a complety random person

so to clear things up...

the majority of the time i would not have taken it if wasnt able to indentify it, but it was different this time for the reasons mentioned several times
    If you didn't get the pill from a doctor then you got it on the black market. There are so many holes in your logic you are kidding yourself, but that is your choice.
    It wouldn't have been 20mg temazepam as it's not what he described.