Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Taking Someone's V Plates

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Who gives a fuck if your in a relationship or not? Just be careful and not too hard on the lass. I'd take it as a compliment btw
    my_name wrote:
    That was a sarcastic joke. See "plates" is like license plates, and those expire and I thought V-plates was the most retarded term I had ever heard so I thought I shall post a dumb comment about it. I know your virginity does not expire.
    Ah... I don't think we have "license plates" in the UK then... I'm not really sure what they are.

Edited to add: On Hen nights here the bride sometimes wears L-plates, I'm sure that's got something to do with the idea they might just be a virgin (if you use your imagination enough)
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Ah... I don't think we have "license plates" in the UK then... I'm not really sure what they are.

Its what you have on your car, the numbers/letters whatever it is that goes on the front and the back of your car. I've been overseas, I know you have them too. Just different names I guess...

check it out, you can find a license plate from anywhere in the world
    my_name wrote:
    Its what you have on your car, the numbers/letters whatever it is that goes on the front and the back of your car. I've been overseas, I know you have them too. Just different names I guess...

check it out, you can find a license plate from anywhere in the world
    Ah... we call them things "number plates" (even though they have letters in them) but they don't have any expiry date associated with them in the UK.

I always feel more "culturally educated" after reading my_names posts... now I know what license plates and bobby pins are!
    thats neat. We need to renu them every so often, they give you a little sticker with the month and the year. That costs money, then every few years the license plate itself expires and you need to get new of those too. Its so expensive just to keep you car legal!

Good thing virginity is cheap ;) (cuz I had to keep it ontopic ;))

oh and i know what you mean, i always get a little more diverse every time i come on here.
    Ballerina wrote:
    tut tut aren't you married you naughty man?

Maybe.
    my_name wrote:
    I can't believe someone spent time putting that site together. What a geek they must be!
    I've taken two people's V-plates (and considering I've only slept with 3 people, that is an achievement). Didn't know either of them were virgins at the time, though. As far as I know, neither of them regretted it *shrugs*.
    Franki wrote:
    I've taken two people's V-plates (and considering I've only slept with 3 people, that is an achievement). Didn't know either of them were virgins at the time, though. As far as I know, neither of them regretted it *shrugs*.

Me too. Except I knew that both of them were.
    Franki wrote:
    I've only slept with 3 people

OMG u r teh slut!!!

I haven't taken anyone's v-plates. I was the first to go down on one girl though...
    Kermit wrote:
    OMG u r teh slut!!!
    OMGZ so are you ;o
    Franki wrote:
    OMGZ so are you ;o

I so aren't.

You've done more than me tbh.
    Kermit wrote:
    I so aren't.

You've done more than me tbh.
    What, more men ;p?
    Franki wrote:

:eek2: Actually (don't ask me why) but I always thought you were still a virgin

So 66.6% of the people you've slept with were Virgins, we'll have to rename you the Virgin Taker .. LOL

:wave:
    I took someones virginity. and it didn't seem like a huge thing at all, the taking his virginity bit not anything else...:lol:

I don't get why people see it as such a big thing
    Somebody once turned me down for a relationship because I was a virgin, it hurt and really knocked my confidence actually, it made me feel like a freak.
    Ouch. I am an ass.
    :eek2: Actually (don't ask me why) but I always thought you were still a virgin

So 66.6% of the people you've slept with were Virgins, we'll have to rename you the Virgin Taker .. LOL

:wave:
    Why did you think that :|?
    Franki wrote:
    What, more men ;p?

Well, now that you mention it...

No, people.
    i thought franki was a virgin too!
    Ballerina wrote:
    i thought franki was a virgin too!
    Why would YOU think that?!?!
    Franki wrote:
    Why would YOU think that?!?!
    i dunno i just did, i never recalled you saying you'd slept with anyone
    haha, just read that post at the top. I have only slept with 3 people and 2 of them were virgins!
    Ballerina wrote:
    i dunno i just did, i never recalled you saying you'd slept with anyone
    But...surely...the Scott thing? You must have...ASSUMED :eek2:?!
    Franki wrote:
    But...surely...the Scott thing? You must have...ASSUMED :eek2:?!
    i am known for not taking things in sometimes :rolleyes:
    Ballerina wrote:
    i am known for not taking things in sometimes :rolleyes:
    Lol ok then ;p.
    If someone asked you to be their first would you see that as a compliment or like too much responsability?

Also do you find the idea of being someone's very first a turn?

To answer my own question I do think it's a bit of a turn on!! :)

Yeah I guess it is a bit of a turn on but I prefer someone who knows what their doing.
    If someone asked you to be their first would you see that as a compliment or like too much responsability?

Also do you find the idea of being someone's very first a turn?

To answer my own question I do think it's a bit of a turn on!! :)

No, no and no.

I'm more than likely to find the idea of being someone's first a turn-off.

Pure & innocent isn't my type.
    hrm. sometimes all this talk makes me think people are saying "The first time should be special - after that you're just a common slut/rentboy"

My g/f took mine and that special for me... was nervous and didn't really know what to do so just went all "instinctual". She guided me through it though, without making a big deal of the fact she was guiding me through it. s'kinda nice because she's moulded my attitude towards sex and I go mostly on body language and subtle gestures these days so I know when she wants me to do something. Hate all the macho bed talk some people seem to think is required - I just use meh eyes.

as for taking someone's v-plates.. as a guy I guess I get a bit jealous at times when the thought of another bloke having been with my g/f in the past and having that 'boasting right' - but it's all territorial really. At the end of the day, a hymen only breaks once, so unless you're a one fuck wonder - s'not really gonna make much difference after that first time is it? S'just a case of getting the messy flesh tearing bloodyness outta the way so the two of you can actually ENJOY it :P

HEH.

So to sum up - it only matters if you let it.
    Franki wrote:
    Why did you think that :|?

Well last time I saw apiccie of you I'm sure you were sucking your Tumb and looking all sweet and innocent, and I don't remembering you ever posting all the hot and horny stuff you've gotten up to onthe sex threads - so always thought you were still a Virgin

.. Having just revisited your piccie sites you still look very sweet and innocent in your pics .. I can see why 2 guys would want to lose their virginity to you - you're very pretty but also you just look like the kind of person that would make a guy feel at ease