Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Taking Someone's V Plates

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If someone asked you to be their first would you see that as a compliment or like too much responsability?

Also do you find the idea of being someone's very first a turn?

To answer my own question I do think it's a bit of a turn on!! :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If it was a one night stand and I was fully knowledgable of the fact, then I probably wouldn't do it. That said, they probably wouldn't 'fess up if you met them in a club or whatever, so that's a non-issue.

If I ever dated a bloke who was a virgin then of course I'd sleep with them when the time was right, and I'd probably secretly feel quite triumphant. Though I wouldn't make a big deal about it, and I don't know if it'd be a 'turn on' per se, though it's quite a sweet notion.
    How is it a "responsibility"?

You should give the same respect to someone who has had 100 partners and one who is a virgin.
    I don't do virgins. I've done more than my fair share in the past, and it gave the ego a bit of a boost, but really not worth the extra effort.

edited to say:

As part of a long term relationship, on the other hand, I don't know - I can't see myself getting into a relationship like that, but such things tend to be unpredictable.
    In a relationship I think that it would make things that little bit more special.
    If i was with them and i knew that they were a virgin, i'd make sure they were totally ready. At the same time it must be quite a big deal for them so obviously i'd just go along with how they were feeling.
    Would try not to do my usual dont do that but just help them along a bit, like any one who doesnt have much experience or is going totally wrong lol
    I took my ex's v plates, was quite a turn on. We were together for 4 years after that tho so was ok.
    I have been with 2 virgins and I wanted to make sure they had a great time and enjoyed themsleves, rather then having the hrrible time that most say they have it.

It is a pressure and a responsibility but I hope they enjoyed it. they told me they did!! ;)
    i'm been taken 3 V-plates. two i was in a relationships with, but the 3rd was a one night stand. I was off my head and she was equally drunk, but then she was the one that started things off. had sex with her 3-4times that night and following morning.
    She said she wasn't sorry about it, think from what she did tell me it was because a lot of her friends at uni were always telling her how good sex was and her ex wouldn't sleep with her.
    I feel a bit bad about that one, as it would have been more special for her if she was in a relationship. The other two yeah they were a turn-on.
    I'd love to take someone's virginity, it would be a great turn on, but I'd hate to have an off night and be a bit crap.
    If someone asked you to be their first would you see that as a compliment or like too much responsability?
    I'd be terrified. Taking someone's virginity means you need to give them a good introduction to sex. I don't know if I could do it.
    Also, do you find the idea of being someone's very first, a turn on?
    When I told my ex that I was a virgin, she found it a massive turn on. I was too nervous to be turned on myself.
    a compliment... or a lie, hahaha, that's happened to me before!
    i don't think i'd like it. personally think it's more of a lad thing to be turned on about it. i'd rather have sex with someone who knows what they're doing. having said that i certainly wouldn't be put off having a relationship with someone just 'cause they're a virgin.
    I've taken a girl's virginity twice and neither lady resented it.

I must have been great :D
    thief. :o
    Kermit wrote:
    I'd love to take someone's virginity, it would be a great turn on, but I'd hate to have an off night and be a bit crap.
    tut tut aren't you married you naughty man?
    well im a virgin and i think i'd like my first time to be with a virgin too....you can learn together then!
    Ballerina wrote:
    well im a virgin and i think i'd like my first time to be with a virgin too....you can learn together then!

My first time was with my boyfriend and it was his first time too and its been really fun learning and experimenting together.
    I've taken a girl's virginity twice and neither lady resented it.

I must have been great :D

... that depends on how you compared to the next man.... ;)
    I prefer not to know if the person I am doing is a virgin or not, though you can usually tell. Its not actually that I prefer not to know, its just that I simply don't care. Virginity is about as important and exciting mouldy bread. And "V-Plates" that made me spit out my water reading that. What a stupid word. A person is hardly a car. Do you get a ticket if you are wandering around with expired V-Plates?
    Ballerina wrote:

he didn't say he was going to!
    Ballerina wrote:
    Same most definitely. I really want to be the one to take my girlfriends virginity (that sounds SOOOO perverted) cos i dont trust anyone else to make sure she enjoys it and feels safe etc.
    And obviously cos shes mine. Mine! MINE DAMNIT!) :blush: sorry, got carried away there).
    On the other hand i really dont want to be crap for her.
    I would never do it on a one-night stand but then again i personally think that sex should mean something special so i dont really like the idea of one-night stands. That could change i guess.
    my_name wrote:
    I prefer not to know if the person I am doing is a virgin or not, though you can usually tell. Its not actually that I prefer not to know, its just that I simply don't care. Virginity is about as important and exciting mouldy bread. And "V-Plates" that made me spit out my water reading that. What a stupid word. A person is hardly a car. Do you get a ticket if you are wandering around with expired V-Plates?
    Bizarre analogy, but a fair point.
    my_name wrote:
    And "V-Plates" that made me spit out my water reading that. What a stupid word. A person is hardly a car. Do you get a ticket if you are wandering around with expired V-Plates?
    No cos they don't "expire" they simply get lost/stolen/given away/sold or whatever.
    I wouldn't see it as a responsibility, but, and I know this may sound selfish, but I'd be kinda put off, due to the fact he won't know what he's doing so it won't be that great of sex for me. But then again, I suppose it's a good opportunity to show him how it's done right. Be a change from going with a guy that already 'thinks' he knows how to pleasure me.
    If its a big issue for the person then I think you should respect that but not everyone wants their first time to be 'special' and people have different opinions on sex.
    Somebody once turned me down for a relationship because I was a virgin, it hurt and really knocked my confidence actually, it made me feel like a freak.
    I did! It rocked

Then the bastard broke my heart and I wondered what I unleashed upon the world!
    Randomgirl wrote:
    No cos they don't "expire" they simply get lost/stolen/given away/sold or whatever.

:yes:
    when im pissed i usually end up telling any bloke that im with that im a virgin. even if there is noo chance in hell of him actually wanting to sleep with me i end up telling him... tis not a good thing!!! ooo im an idiot when im drunk :yes:

i personally would like my first time to be with another virgin though.. that way we both dont know what we're doing and it wont be as awkward!!! ...although the guy im kinda with at the moment isnt a virgin and i wouldnt mind being with him :) we'll see
    Randomgirl wrote:

That was a sarcastic joke. See "plates" is like license plates, and those expire and I thought V-plates was the most retarded term I had ever heard so I thought I shall post a dumb comment about it. I know your virginity does not expire.
    my_name wrote:
    See "plates" is like license plates, and those expire

No, it's like L-Plates. For learning to drive with, and they don't expire. but they do get:
    lost/stolen/given away/sold or whatever.